Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:53 am
Sorry Gale. If I am throwing balloons at somebody, it will be opposing teams. Sure it stinks they get a hit in points- but every contest has to have a loser. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:34 am
Are the "little spray of water" and "water dribbles on the floor" a part of the "balloon hitting your head" item.

Thanks, EKA!

*wishes Team Gambino would win* Well, I'll probably just buy one of the winning items on the marketplace.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:17 am
Yes, they are. Though I have used some mule money to arm myself appropriately. he he he . . .

I noted how closely the shirt for Durem soldiers resembles the dark crimson eyes of the Occulus Magica. Seems to work well! Durem eyes . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:45 pm
Luckily for me I have four accounts, so I got all the t-shirts and will get the winning item on one of my account. I'm smart, eh?

GAMBINO STILL ROCKS heart heart Just look at their shirt, it's the prettiest one of them all <3  

Mou

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:24 pm
CHARGE, DUREM! FOR GREATER GLORY!!!!

Conversation on one of the threads of Team Durem:

Bartonian: Our balloons shall blot out the sun!

Team Durem: THEN WE SHALL SWIM IN THE SHADE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:40 pm
talk2hand hehehe never used that emoticon before! yay! hehehe sad <-this one looks really worried.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:49 pm
School every day + Work every day + Driving Practice every day = 1 drained Yoder

I like the Gambino shirt as well (though the Baron shirt is nice). Go Gambino!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:58 pm
o.O

I got a gold trunk, for like, the first time ever . . . in this guild of all places.  

Gale OverDrive

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Gaia's finally fixed the random event glitch, and I got a brown box a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:07 pm
That's awesome GOD.

Awwww. *gluggles poor Yoder* I'm getting drained too, and it makes very little sense, as I've had nothing to do. I feel like I did when I had mono last october and it sucks. But I have to work on driving too. Are you standard or automatic?

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:10 pm
*hopes he never contracts Mononucleosis*
Automatic.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:20 pm
Honestly the worst part about having mono is that everyone looks at you kind of coy and then goes "Ah, kissing disease, eh? Who ya been kissing?" and that makes it awkward when you're like "Actually, I've never kissed anyone...I probably shared a glass with a friend." And then they look really disappointed. ninja But I got to juggle for gym class for a month, and people were nice to me and let me sleep!

Automatic is good, I can't drive standard to save my life...
Run into anything yet?

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:23 pm
That's another reason I'd rather not get Mono (I've never kissed anybody either).

I tried standard, and my neck hurt for a few days after that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:28 pm
My driver ed instructor was so ridiculously chill. I ran a stop sign and he was just like "Hey, er...you gonna stop for that?" and I think I said, "I guess not." and kept going. My mother on the otherhand would've been like "OMG JESUS, MARY, JOSEPH AND SATAN! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

But standard made my left leg go *twitchy twitchy* which my dad says was nervousness (a load of bollacks in my opinions), and I'm very good at camel-walking, but I did get it started once and then it took off at like sixty mph and my mom screamed and pulled the parking brake.

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:34 pm
My Drvier's Ed Instructor hd his wires crossed. He said at one point, "When the light turns green, gun it. Don't worry about anybody alse. They'll follow the rules of the road just fine. You only have to focus on getting to the speed limit as fast as possible."  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games