Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:35 pm
Hmm, I SOMEWHAT know how to drive stick-shift.

I too, drive on an automatic.

I hit our newly bought van's side lightly on a pole while trying to get into our old ridiculously narrow parking garage gate.

My stepdad's been letting me drive without him saying anything, which in turn makes me more nervous and prone to mistakes. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:45 pm
I am going for my driving test on my birthday, the 11th, though i drive alot(use my parents car,just have to drag one of them around.

I have no work yay!XD I start school next week though-sigh-

Lately I've been eager to go somewhere like a four year college, been depressed because all the people I meet IRL end up being crazy and messed up-sigh-;-:

ya know,I get brown boxes and the special trunk thingies all the time,always get something worthless in themx.x  

Micaelae

Chrono Shayde

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Ivellias
I am going for my driving test on my birthday, the 11th, though i drive alot(use my parents car,just have to drag one of them around.

I have no work yay!XD I start school next week though-sigh-

Lately I've been eager to go somewhere like a four year college, been depressed because all the people I meet IRL end up being crazy and messed up-sigh-;-:

ya know,I get brown boxes and the special trunk thingies all the time,always get something worthless in themx.x

Really? Everyone you meet ends up being messed up people? Because thats really sad!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:20 pm
Meh, it's ok^_^, I usually find someone new to hang out with once th old friends go crazyO.o  

Micaelae

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:05 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:23 pm
*hopes he never goes crazy due to prolonged exposure to Ivel* I think I'm safe if I'm still sane right now. mrgreen  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:32 pm
Same, though I can't say the same if I continue working for Anime Expo . . .o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:33 pm
Rawr O8. Just stopping by to say I probably won't be on for the next two days as I am working on filling out applications for an art college. I have alot of stuff to fill out and limited time to do so after classes at night @_e; You can PM me if you want to know my progress or anything like that...I'll stop on long enough to respond to those if there are any and to check up on my account. It's been targetted for multiple hacks and scams so...I'm a bit paranoid. XD

Anywho..see you all around~! Toodles!

+ Kai

Xyirii

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:58 am
Ah automatics are so boring, I don't want one ever. Standard is what we have to learn in driving school here and I've been driving with standard gear ever since. Automatics aren't even that common over here.

But seriously, you don't have to do anything with an automatic, it's hardly even driving... I mean, you don't have to do anything xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:37 am
I'm not a big fan of cars in the first place, I'd rather just walk to wherever I'm going. Or ride a bike, though I don't do that much anymore. Unicycles are more fun. mrgreen

I have my Driver's Permit right now, in about 5 or 6 months I might go for my license, I'm not in a rush.  

MasterDream

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:00 am
I . . . never really learned how to drive a standard. redface The driver's education class I took had a standard, and an automatic car. Unfortunately, a pseudo-friend of mine kinda sank the standard vehicle into a mud hole up to the rear view mirrors . . . sweatdrop

That, and the instructor said "I can't believe how much better a driver you are on an automatic!" with awe one day.

Oh, and my last time to drive a truck turned out rather disasterous, for a few hundred people. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:03 am
eek Ojiisan...have you been in prison perchance due to vehicular manslaughter? Only that's what it sounds like sweatdrop *backs slowly away*

I hit our garage the first time I tried to pull in...but it was repairable, and my brother did it much worse his first time. Not to mention that he backed our minivan into my friend's jeep.

I want to learn standard (because to quote one of my friends "Guys find it damn sexy" go figure, and besides it'll be fun) I just don't want my mom to teach me as she just flips out and screams all the time. (Honestly she took her glasses off the other day saying "I don't want these implanted in my face when the air bags deploy") I'm an alright driver, so I go with my dad and he doesn't scream, or even gasp.

Electric Kool-Aid

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:25 pm
*finds driving endlessly ense and tiring* Stick woul be so much harder. gonk

My mom flips ou when I drive, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:56 pm
My parents are trying to get me to drive more, because I'm not really pushing myself at all to do it and they want me to learn. So they're perfectly fine with me driving around when we practice. I've only got a permit, I can't drive without my parents in the car, or at night, or on highways.

But I have yet to crash in the garage, so that's a good sign. mrgreen  

MasterDream

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:15 pm
I'm in no rush, but my parents are. xp  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games