Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 pm
I should be IN a rush . . . my permit expires in a couple of weeks . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:52 pm
Haven't crashed into anything yet... well only once with a golf car but that doesn't count.

I love driving all alone in the middle of the night playing music. Always feels rather calming to drive home from work like that, noone around... speeding a little here and there... aahhhh.

Well I like driving in general, so *shrug* My parents didn't really do anything in particular, just tried to help me in the beginning. My mother likes when I can drive her around or help her drive and I'd rather drive myself so that's a good match.

On Iceland I had to drive a big truck once <<;; In the middle of Reykjavik... where I had never driven before. SERIOUSLY nervwracking! I almost took out a few side mirrors and hit a few lamp poles and all just because the damn truck was just so big emo  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:30 pm
I prefer techno tracks on the freeway, they kinda make you wanna go FASTER burning_eyes ninja .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:09 pm
*is scared of the highway* ninja emo  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:48 pm
YES! I've been trying to post for the last half hour or so. stupid slowness. *kicks computer repeatedly*....ahem. *big wave* Hello everybody! New person here.^^ you can call me Cardia. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:14 pm
Nice to meet you too, Cardia. Please enjoy your stay with us here at the RPR.

Remember that the exits are to your left, your right, downwards, upwards, frontwards, over there, somewhere here, someplace afar, and towards behind your back.

We hope you have a nice journey . . .

/random  

Gale OverDrive

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:16 pm
I'm sure I will. gawd, look at this place! where's a girl to start? hm. I think I'll look at the main RP. something about a war? looks interesting.^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:19 pm
Yo, my name is Akpaloli but you can just call me Loli.
I'm new to this thread, so I might not post for a few days to get use to the feel of the thread. (Since I don't wanna run in and look like some kind of stupid idiot, lol.)
Either way, I'm more used to IM roleplaying, so its going to take me a while to get use to the knack of things around here.

Lithi-Yum

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Welcome welcome new peeps! A note to Gale.
You forgot "extinguish all smoking materials (wasn't the flight non-smoking to begin with?) and be sure all seats and tray tables are in their full upright and locked positions"

Ok is this logical at all: I was on a flight over the U.S. midlands right and the announcements come on: "In case of a water landing, your seat cushion blah blah blah." and I was like: "Wait, water landing? Where exactly there's no water!? You mean we don't have parachutes? Oh god get me off this thing!" and two weeks later that Taiwanese plane 'sploded on the run way. Never ever am I going to go blasting off to 100,000ft up in a pressurized metal tube again. Driving is fine by me.

I used to be scared of the highway, and then I did it and it was fine. xd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:55 pm
XD Good thing it wasn't your flight, just thank your lucky stars for that.

And it's too late to extinguish smoking materials . . . *wets his finger, then puts it to his arse, immediately giving off a cloud of smoke and a sizzling sound on contact* This flight has always been smoking . . . burning_eyes

Especially, Magni, Yoder and Mou . . . domokun

@Cardia, that RP is dead, and has been for a couple of months now, not to worry though, I'm starting up a new one as we speak. You can find the link here  

Gale OverDrive

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 pm
*has decided to ignore your "hot" comment to protect propriety*
Any Eddie Izzard fans? Every time I fly the only phrase that goes through my head is "and we've blocked up one to the exits to make it interesting..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
*has decided to ignore your "hot" comment to protect propriety*
Any Eddie Izzard fans? Every time I fly the only phrase that goes through my head is "and we've blocked up one to the exits to make it interesting..."

Tea and cake, or death. Tea and cake, or death. Little read cook book. Little red cook book.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 pm
YAY! *glomps* We speak the same language.
But you're an adult now, and it's YOUR toaster! Stick the knives, and the forks, spoons too, cutlery in the toaster! Do it in the bath! In the bath! Light matches at the same time! Eat a jam sandwich!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:05 pm
Hello! I am Tamara Joan, or TeeJaye for short. I've been roleplaying online longer than certain Gaians have been alive (or least able to talk).

I do many types of RPs. Take a gander at my profile for details.

Oh, I'm not bad playing with existing art and tweaking it with photoshop.

User Image  

TeeJaye

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:53 pm
Welcome to the guild, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Please, have a look at the available RPs and possibly join one fit that fits your liking.

We have a very detailed War of Emperium RP currently getting started, created by yours truly.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games