Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:58 pm
Nice to see another older Gaian, TJ, as I am more than double the main demographic's age here. sweatdrop

*glares over at Gale* You say somthin'?

EKA: You reminded me of my sage, George Carlin.

George Carlin
Water landing? Is it just me, or does that sound suspiciously like crashing into the ocean?!

Akpaloli: I flatly refuse to call you that. As 'Hen no Ecchi Ojiisan', and a collector of many forms of hentai, I refuse to call you the same as a genre of it without proof.

My preference was Metal, thrash metal. Now I don't know. As of late I enjoy several things including Linkin Park, Disturbed, Ozzy, Tool, and Evanescence on the same playlist. Doesn't make much difference, though, as the music choices around here for radio sucks. I end up listening to talk radio more than anythign and laughing at the commentary.

As for my driving excapades . . . sweatdrop Well, set the way back machine for oh- 16 years ago. I had just started learning to drive my mother's pickup. On new year's day, a friend of the family (nicknamed Steel) was told to take our old dried up tree out to the sand dunes and dump it, so that it could help with the building of that ecological area.

I boasted that I could drive, and he opened a beer and told me to do it. eek Well, on the course of the trip we wnt down a long stretch of highway, going 55 when the fastest I ever went was 15 or 20mph. Well, we approached a final turn- a 4way intersection on the road. He said to turn left, and I said "Shouldn't I slow down first?!" He said no, just turn. I did.

Well, I made it 45 of the 90 degrees and hit a ditch. In said ditch was some transferrence boxes for both cable and telephone for a good dozen beachside resorts. During the rose bowl. gonk Then, due to speed, we came back up out of the ditch and demolished the only unleaded gas pump at the gas station there- the only building at that intersection.

Long story short, the cab of the truck melted. Most of that damage was due to me aiming to hit the brake, and hit the clutch. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Gale OverDrive
@Cardia, that RP is dead, and has been for a couple of months now, not to worry though, I'm starting up a new one as we speak. You can find the link here

Thank you! man, it wouldn've sucked to post there, and then see nothing was happening and ask you about it a month later. sweatdrop I'm special that way.  

Cardia_123

Cardia_123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:23 pm
erm, I don't see the class builds in the War of Empirium thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:05 pm
Ouch Ojiisan, I dread to think what you're paying in car insurance, thanks God/gods/whatever that you and Steel (I assume) are alright.

Music for me is almost anything: I range from the Temptations to Marilyn Manson, The Grateful Dead and Jefferson Airplane, to 311, Neutral Milk Hotel, and the Decemberists, Vaselines, Nirvana, Meat Puppets, Dandy Warhols, Yann Tiersan, Eels, Moxy Fruvous, Blackfire, Velvet Underground and Jurassic 5. Basically anything but country...although I have listened to "Dropkick Me Jesus Through the Goal Posts of Life" and "Take This Job and Shove It" but only because I didn't believe my mom that they existed.

Electric Kool-Aid

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:05 pm
There are no class builds in v2.3 . . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:18 pm
ah. it was still being mentioned in the profile code, so I was unsure.  

Cardia_123

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:27 pm
The definition has changed since that first WoE.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:32 pm
I see.  

Cardia_123

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:29 am
Electric Kool-Aid
YAY! *glomps* We speak the same language.
But you're an adult now, and it's YOUR toaster! Stick the knives, and the forks, spoons too, cutlery in the toaster! Do it in the bath! In the bath! Light matches at the same time! Eat a jam sandwich!

Hoocha hoocha hoocha.... Lobster!
*is a rather big fan of 'Dressed to Kill'*

Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup while you're up there! That's where it is! The running, jumping, climbing tree's bit...
Used to store all my make up in the squirrel hole... He'd keep nut on one side, and the makeup on the other...
Some days you'll go up there and find the squirrel COVERED in makeup!
La la la... Woah!
And, you know how they always pause and look around, as if saying 'did I leave the gas on? Wha- No! No! I'm a flippen squirrel'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:07 am
Electric Kool-Aid
Ouch Ojiisan, I dread to think what you're paying in car insurance, thanks God/gods/whatever that you and Steel (I assume) are alright.

Well, I was a minor, so it didn't stick to my driving record. Steel literally began helping himself to free goodies after the woman running the station had to be dragged away in hysterics due to a flaming vehicle on her gas pump. Neither of us were hurt, but I think he got some HEFTY fines for that one.

Oh, and I pay $58 a month for my Buick Skylark.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:26 am
DTT: I love Dressed to Kill, but Glorious is probably my favorite at this point. I was really bored during a quiz in my English class so I started out writing DtoK on the border of my paper (the "Yes, I'm a professional transvestite, so I can run about in heels and not fall over.." bit) and my teacher collected the paper and decided to read it out loud. She has never looked at me the same again...

Ojiisan: That's insane. >.<

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:08 am
...*lurks*  

Cardia_123

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:39 am
Welcome, Cardia, Akpaloli, and TeeJaye!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 am
thankies. *wracks brain for RP idea*  

Cardia_123

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games