Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Ar35

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:57 pm
yeh me and my freinds came up with a pretty sick way of killing someone it would be like one of those saw games from the movies...anyways take a guy and nail his nutsack to the floor of a basement with a hardwood floor put a rat in there with him and put a can of spraycheese right next to him but there's a timer of a mechanism that when it starts it starts catching the building on fire from that room, the room will be locked and the key will be under his teeth inside his gums and to dig the key out he has to use a dull spoon  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:30 am
I think the worst way to die is jumping off a helicopter but you jump too high and the helicopter wings rips apart your head. Ew. Or Drinking a lot of water until you blow up x]

ino-shika-cho

ino-shika-cho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:33 am
Ar35
yeh me and my freinds came up with a pretty sick way of killing someone it would be like one of those saw games from the movies...anyways take a guy and nail his nutsack to the floor of a basement with a hardwood floor put a rat in there with him and put a can of spraycheese right next to him but there's a timer of a mechanism that when it starts it starts catching the building on fire from that room, the room will be locked and the key will be under his teeth inside his gums and to dig the key out he has to use a dull spoon

o.O Ewww.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Ar35

arent most spoons pretty dull already? gonk  

Shell Bro

Shell Bro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 pm
now for my idea mrgreen GROTESQUE CONTENT for those who care >:B

1.get a person you hate
2.glue his/her hands WITH super/krazy glue to the scalp
3.handcuff the persons hands
4.tie the handcuffs to the persons feet
5.take a knife to the bottoms of the persons feet
6.open the wounds
7.pour in salt and kerosine
8.set feet on fire, be sure the fire stays on the feet-nothin else
9.start a crotch fire
10.grab a bag of them good ol Doritos and watch the show rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:13 pm
Oh, I heard about that. That would pretty much suck. Yeh last year on the bus home from school 2 other kids and I were talking about this and we came up with "having sex in a tree, and get struck by lightning"  

yohabroha2

MoonlitPixie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:45 pm
the worst way to die is with family members around you crying.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:26 pm
Spleen removed with a dull spoon and a giant dagger made of salt crystals jammed up your a** followed by slowly having sharp salt crystals dragged across your face followed by your eyes being plucked out with a small blunt instrument or heated to the boiling point before you are hobbled and then assuming you have survived you then have the tongue pulled out and slowly burnt through if the person is still conscious continue then when you are done patch them up and wait for them to regain consciousness and do it all over again. Rinse and repeat until they have no will to live then end it. domokun domokun domokun  

Rees3

Mechanical Kid

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:07 am
Weird...masturbating with a broom?

I think it would be burned to death, cut a bunch of times loosing too much blood and suffering. Or getting your head cut off, or being killed by an animal...can't think of any more.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:41 am
Worst way ever:
Knowing you'r going to die and cause pain and grief to all those you love and hold close,knowing their not going to help you.Being not been able to move or don't you death....thats the worst possible death ever.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

demondknight13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:08 pm
lets see the most horrible way to die I think would be because of cancer cause you got to take kemo and feel like crap for so long then fight for your life and right when you think your done and healed somthing happens and it gets alot worse and your laying in the hosbital for days with a bunch of needles in your arms just waiting for it to happen and you can't do anything about it then you got the kemo still amking you feel worse and worse  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:33 pm
O_O what was with the masterbating with a broom thats just messed up that makes me hurt just thinking about it O_O  

night_shroud15

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:11 pm
Not sure if it was mentioned yet.. but..

Getting impaled in the chest then bleed to death. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:13 pm
I have to say AIDS.
right now my friend is dying from it.
You feel really crappy, get really sick, and all of your friends cry a lot which makes you feel even worse. and even though you get to say goodbye it would still suck. take it from someone who knows.

actually, i think inhaling a match would be the worst... burning_eyes eww...
interesting broom story... eek  

Pocky Flavored Denial

Atstarsend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:45 pm
It seems that you're all thinking of the most horrible way to kill someone, which is disturbing.

The most horrible way to die? Alone and unloved.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games