Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
HTML aka GO TO THE WEDDING THREAD NOW Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know html?
  of course i know html
  isn't that a burger?
View Results

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:29 pm
But what will happen when they live together?! They'll have fights about watching Oprah... D:

@'elfy - Cute, maybe, but innocent? t0sh? Are we even thinking of the same girl here?! razz

Change it to the weekend after, he will be freeeeeeeee~ ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Maa... so now the divorce will happen because of Oprah?

gonk

stare

And way to go to what Kisa said. 3nodding

And Kitty-san, it IS a wedding. We will kill you if you don't turn up, that's all? And you want a more imaginative way of death, ne? Oh, I'll be happy to oblige your request. I'm not using Teletubbies or Oprah. Phff.

I will trap you in a cage first of all, electrocute you, singe your hair off and whip you (through the bars) until you are suitably begging me to kill you off, then hammer you to a stake like Jesus was (yes, nails through the hands and feet), castrate you, shoot arrows at unfatal areas of your body, probably gouge your eyes out, torture a confession of love for Tosh and apology to the ICU out of you, and finally burn you to death. Because forgiveness is unnecessarily, plus you'd be sooo wanting death by then.

twisted

ninja  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:09 pm
Carrot and stick ftw. <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:58 pm
Niphz
But what will happen when they live together?! They'll have fights about watching Oprah... D:

@'elfy - Cute, maybe, but innocent? t0sh? Are we even thinking of the same girl here?! razz

Change it to the weekend after, he will be freeeeeeeee~ ninja

Oh dear, looks like we haven't thought of that. There might be a double suicide if they watch Oprah whilst they are married. rofl And I admit I was lying about Tosh being innocent. I was just trying to sugarcoat her to make her more pleasing to Kitty. xd  

Minielf

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Aha.

I knew I made a right choice getting on B&B's good side.

xD

@Elf: Hey! I can be innocent! = 3=;;

xDD

Okay, no, that's a lie.

&& I didn't say I don't like Oprah.

I said I've never seen it.

ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:38 pm
@t0sh: you've never seen Oprah? she's like a giant in the talkshow world (no pun intended) but I dunno if it's the same in Canada.  

mymiridon

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:56 pm
I know of her.

I've never actually seen her show.

xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:22 pm
oh, i see. 3nodding  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:00 am
I, too, have never watched Oprah. But like Tosh, I have heard of her. Who hasn't?

Maa, Tosh. You are wise indeed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:02 am

Excuse me B&B,
But do you seriously expect me to wake up at 3 in the morning for this thing?
>>;;

Princess Rhode
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:36 am
Maa, I can't have it at any other time, ne? I don't expect it'll START then... but it will start BETWEEN those times. *sigh* It's hard to accomodate people from different time zones. I can't make the British one any later than 11pm, and I don't want to order everyone be online at 5pm (America/Canada), 11pm (Britain) and 8am (Australia). That's why I've given approximate times, ya know? Plus if everyone posted at the same time, it wouldn't work anyway. sad So if people popped on between those times...

Um... but if anyone has a better idea... do tell me. That was the best I could do.

Oh, and Toshi... do you have a bat?

ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:08 am
uh... I say that the main party be here asap on the day and conduct the ceremony, then everyone can comment about it later and we can have a reception for as long as anyone wants to stay there. so basically the vicar, t0sh and kitty are the only ones who need to be there at said time, and everyone else can be popping in later on to sniffle at t0shxkitties wedding and then later on at the reception everyone can come when they want to. B&B of course as the wedding planner must get everything going.  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 pm
I'll keep that Saturday evening free... Haha. But yes, we can't have everyone on at the same time - we'd post over one another SO badly. whee Thankies Yalie for your suggestion. If everyone agrees to this, I can change the thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:06 pm
yalie rocks. <3

Sleeeeeep. Sooo tired.

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:11 pm
Wait you girls. There's still the problem of Kitty. He refuses to get married to Tosh. How are you going to ensure he shows up on the day? The groom is meant to wait for the bride right? If the bride is the one made to wait then it's going to look pretty bad.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff