Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I just lost my virginity. o_o; Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgin?
  Yes.
  Nope.
View Results

ToastedPickle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:55 am
Rechu
ToastedPickle
...I see how everyone keeps saying to wait to loose your virginity. Wait until your older, of age, or mature enough...
But what if someone was to want to lose it because they had taken their partners? ((like, broke the hymen))
Would this be wrong?
By the way, it's a lesbian relationship, so it'd be lost with a strap on.
Any advice?

Well, in my opinion losing your virginity is only done between a man and a woman, in a natural way. Don't take me wrong I'm not homophoebic or anything [I'm actually a little "bi-curious"] But losing your virginity is p***s-v****a only. Not v****a-v****a, not p***s-a**, not strap-on to whatever. But that's just my opinion. It's what you make of it.
If it's a lesbian relationship I would say your first sexual time should be completely natural, no strap-ons or toys or anything. Just romantic, and natural. I don't know how you would do it, but I guess just fingering each other at the same time could count?

sweatdrop like I said I'm not an expert on lesbians, so it's however you think you should do it as long as you make a mature decision and you know that even if you two were to break up, you would be able to accept losing your virginity to the person, and that you can emotionally handle it.
Well, it's not like I'm ever going to want a p***s, so I think that if that were the case I would never technically lose it then, huh.

And even if I have done it natural like that as my first 'sexual' experience, okay. But it's not like I bled, so it's not like I've lost my virginity.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:10 pm
ToastedPickle
Rechu
ToastedPickle
...I see how everyone keeps saying to wait to loose your virginity. Wait until your older, of age, or mature enough...
But what if someone was to want to lose it because they had taken their partners? ((like, broke the hymen))
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?

Well, in my opinion losing your virginity is only done between a man and a woman, in a natural way. Don't take me wrong I'm not homophoebic or anything [I'm actually a little "bi-curious"] But losing your virginity is p***s-v****a only. Not v****a-v****a, not p***s-a**, not strap-on to whatever. But that's just my opinion. It's what you make of it.
If it's a lesbian relationship I would say your first sexual time should be completely natural, no strap-ons or toys or anything. Just romantic, and natural. I don't know how you would do it, but I guess just fingering each other at the same time could count?

sweatdrop like I said I'm not an expert on lesbians, so it's however you think you should do it as long as you make a mature decision and you know that even if you two were to break up, you would be able to accept losing your virginity to the person, and that you can emotionally handle it.
Well, it's not like I'm ever going to want a p***s, so I think that if that were the case I would never technically lose it then, huh.

And even if I have done it natural like that as my first 'sexual' experience, okay. But it's not like I bled, so it's not like I've lost my virginity.

That's one thing that I think is cute about lesbian relationships.. xD
Cause it's like.. if you've been a lesbian your entire life then you're a virgin, so it's like you're pure your whole life. I dunno.. I think into things too much xP I've thought about a relationship with another girl though, but it wouldn't be sexual.

Lady Chu Monster

sa22blah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:54 am
make it a "im a virgin " guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:55 am
congradulations?  

Usagimitai

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:22 am
Rechu
ToastedPickle
Rechu
ToastedPickle
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?

Cause it's like.. if you've been a lesbian your entire life then you're a virgin, so it's like you're pure your whole life. I dunno.. I think into things too much xP I've thought about a relationship with another girl though, but it wouldn't be sexual.

Ok, I'm going to be my two sense into this about the lesbian thing.
Speaking from experience, as I'm with a girl myself. I honestly believe you can lose your virginity to a girl as well. By definition of virgin: it basically states that a virgin is someone who is pure and untainted. Honestly, you lose your innocence the first time you have sex with someone. When someone else touches you like that you're not so innocent any more.
Seriously, if a girl were to push deep enough they could break the hymen, I actually did that to my girlfriend when we first started.. same with me, i only bled once, i haven't since, even when we introduced toys and a strap-on.
People think that when a girl loses their virginity, it's to a guy because he has a p***s.. i truly believe that's not true.. with experience and all.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:08 am
fujin_a_k_a_heero
Rechu
ToastedPickle
Rechu
ToastedPickle
Would this be wrong?
Any advice?

Ok, I'm going to be my two sense into this about the lesbian thing.
Speaking from experience, as I'm with a girl myself. I honestly believe you can lose your virginity to a girl as well. By definition of virgin: it basically states that a virgin is someone who is pure and untainted. Honestly, you lose your innocence the first time you have sex with someone. When someone else touches you like that you're not so innocent any more.
Seriously, if a girl were to push deep enough they could break the hymen, I actually did that to my girlfriend when we first started.. same with me, i only bled once, i haven't since, even when we introduced toys and a strap-on.
People think that when a girl loses their virginity, it's to a guy because he has a p***s.. i truly believe that's not true.. with experience and all.

One thing I've noticed is that in today's society it's only usually okay for women to be gay.. =/ It's depressing, I don't think it's fair at all.

Hm.. break ups make me feel like a feminist. xP

Lady Chu Monster

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:58 am
Rechu
ot true.. with experience and all.

One thing I've noticed is that in today's society it's only usually okay for women to be gay.. =/ It's depressing, I don't think it's fair at all.

Hm.. break ups make me feel like a feminist. xP

psh, it should be equal for both men and women.
A lot of guys are pervs though who think it's hot for girls to make out with each other and what not...
I hate when guys ask my g.f and i to make out for them or have sex on cam.. I'm like "If I wanted to please a guy, I'd be with one.. ya stupid idiot"
I can down right rude about guys some times. Though there's exceptions to men, i know a lot of guys that are awesome (thank god)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 pm
Rechu

Virginity is a state of mind moreso than it is a physical state. To some degree. You can't have had sex and still call yourself a virgin.

Sex is sex is sex is sex. It shouldn't matter who it's between. If you think you're having sex, be it gay or straight, then it's still sex. The first time you give yourself to somebody else (Give being the operative word), then you are no longer a virgin, plain and simple.

Myself?

I like teh sex. <3

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

ToastedPickle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:36 pm
`Tahirah

Virginity is a state of mind moreso than it is a physical state. To some degree. You can't have had sex and still call yourself a virgin.

Sex is sex is sex is sex. It shouldn't matter who it's between. If you think you're having sex, be it gay or straight, then it's still sex. The first time you give yourself to somebody else (Give being the operative word), then you are no longer a virgin, plain and simple.

Myself?

I like teh sex. <3
Well then, if I'm saying I' m a vigin from my mental state... I'd seriously have to say I'm no longer virgin.
I have had fingers done / did fingers for her.... so I 'd say I'm not longer pure.

Thanks guys. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:12 pm
ToastedPickle
`Tahirah

Myself?

I like teh sex. <3
Well then, if I'm saying I' m a vigin from my mental state... I'd seriously have to say I'm no longer virgin.
I have had fingers done / did fingers for her.... so I 'd say I'm not longer pure.

Thanks guys. <3
I'm glad the situaltion was resloved.
I practically had the same thing with my girlfriend. XD
But we've totally got it sorta figured out. o3o

StrawBerryApple

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:13 pm
User Image

Le Comic// Updated: 1o/6/o7

HO'kay, I'mma tell you what my first time SHOULD be like,

Well, I was the song ' Bed' on, because that song just gets me in the mood for sex man. >w< I call top bby! >D Well wait wait no. . I wanta start on bottom, so the guy can start, but then during the middle I wanta be on top. The dood has to be the first to remove clothes. . well, no. He should have his shirt off. AND I DEMAND BUTTSEX. . kinda. I dunno, all my ghey hommies do it, and hell, don't knock it till ya try it right? ;D

Anyways yup, that would be my first sex thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:25 pm
Z O M B I E Vogue
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd
umm thats is interesting............ eek  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

Inuzen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:57 pm
- The Silent Hostile -
Z O M B I E Vogue
Well, my first time was at my boyfriend's house and we were watching the ring. xd Somehow we got into the mood and ... yeah.

xd
umm thats is interesting............ eek
how the hell r u going to get into the mood watching the ring  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:04 pm
xDDDD yeah how u get in mood when watching ring but im a virgin  

wolfphoenix76

noiamnotchris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:31 pm
wolfphoenix76
xDDDD yeah how u get in mood when watching ring but im a virgin

I'm positive it says in the first post, "no more 'I'm a virgin' posts."  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games