Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
New to the guild? Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shota Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:58 am
The names Shota ^.^ I like to watch fights, I mostly like high-speed hand-to-hand combats, but I really like a bit of magic to be thrown into it. Sword fights are really good to, but if you can fight with just your bear hands against a sword or seven and hold your own, you catch my attention quickly ^.^ User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:13 pm
The name is Oda Matsu and I'm excited for the battle system and cant wait to try it out.  

Captainbinkman

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:25 pm
Welcome Shota and Oda.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:48 pm
I'm 14 and I joined created an account after my sister told me about the new battle system that's coming out  

StrikeHero

Rune Katashima

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:20 pm
I am Rune Katashima, or at least that's my permanent RP name. I heart Dragons, medieval and feudal stuff (I'm trying to be general, I like ALOT of stuff from those times).
My real name is Cary Hapeman, or CJ by my friends, I live in California U.S. and I'm turning 17 in a couple weeks, if you want to know anything else, look at my profile, which is in limbo of an update ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 pm
Hey, I'm Kytona. I am very interested in Gaia Battle and I am highly antisipating it's release as one of the best things that Gaia has ever done for us. I really hope all goes well and the classes consist of stuff that everyone likes, as well as the weapons and the armor.

I honestly can't wait.

Edit:

I also wanted to tell you, in regards to the rules. I have College on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So if I don't come and post, you know why. I joined for Summer classes so I get out earlier in 2008 and some of the work is starting to become more and more. So if I don't post something in a few days, you know why.  

Kytona

Benevolent Paladin

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

kraken007

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:35 am
kk kraken 306 . 16 just want to do role play's add me if you want and have a laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:35 am
Welcome new members. 3nodding  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Sith XIII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:55 am
Sup i'm Sith_XIII.
I'm Gaia alot, i'm practly obbsesed.........and i'm damn proud!!!!
Anyway I love to rp, infact thats why I decided to join because of the rp and I want to know/discus the new battle system you.
I'm 21/m and I live in the US.................so if any of you want to have a literate rp going with me just ask.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:11 pm
Hey there everyone... Call me Mitsukai... I'm an old school rpg player, and I like to play with dice...  

Asahi-sama

Bearer of the Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:45 am
Bearer of the Black Rose.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:06 am
Welcome Sith, Asahi and Bearer.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:26 pm
Hi all. You can call me Tookie. I know my name sounds cute, but only a few people know what it realy means. Its sooo wrong, lol. I watch alot of anime, which is why I picked the name. My collection is moderate.

I love the color orange, shoping, Pirates, and adventure. And I want to battle so bad! I thurts for blood! Mwha ha ha ha. I come on Gaia almost everyday. Im saving up for cool weapons.

I was addicted to neopets for a looooong time. Thank God I stopped. Anything or anyone in partnership or in affiliation with McD's are just evil....EVIL. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:52 am
Welcome Mookie.  

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Baconious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:07 am
Hello everybody and people who dont care. As you can probably read, (Well, I guess if you couldn't read you couldn't be reading this) I am Baconious. As you can see in my signature my birthday is in two days. What sucks is that is when school starts. I am just about to start high school so I am a freshman. I dont know how hard it will be but since I took almost all the same classes my brother did I have a feeling I wont be on much. Last year he baraley had time to do anything between sports and homework. Anyway, I do alot of stuff besides school, like play video games or computer, Play tenis, or Flashlight tag at the park near my house. Also as my Journal and part of my signature suggest, I make Avatar comics with MS paint also. If I had Adobe Photoshop they would look much better but I dont have that. Now whoever is reading this is probably saying "stop talking Damnit! We get the point!" so I will finish with saying, I like most types of battles, but one on one gun fights are usually not that interesting.  
The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games