Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:03 pm
Still on her bed, she looked beyond Kanda and saw Allen and Lavi. She stood up and walked towards them. "Mommy! Daddy! Have you been there the whole time?!"

Instead of answering her question, Lavi just smiled and patted her on the head. "Congrats, Umeboshi-chan!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Allen pushes past Kanda quickly. "You did it." He smiled at Didrika.

"How much did you actually hear?!" Kanda snapped as Allen passed him. "Hey! Answer me!"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:13 pm
"Heeeh? What did I do?" Didrika looked confused.

"You got that one to like you! Incidentally, you sounded so cool, Yuu-chan~!" Lavi teased, using a cutesy voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm
"Why you." He growled taking a step towards the man.

Allen laughed at Lavi's comment. "Aaah, who ever thought you'd be capable of saying such nice things." He chimed in.

"Moyashi..."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:23 pm
"No!" Didrika stepped in front of Allen and Lavi protectively. "You can't hurt them, Kanda Bread, no matter what they say..." she said, looking directly at him with a small pout.

"Yeah, Kanda Bread. Listen to her!" He put his hand on her head.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:32 pm
Allen laughter died to a chuckle, he looked at Kanda with a smirk.

Kanda stopped, and growled again and withdrew from his hostile stance. He glanced at Didrika and sent a glare in Lavi's direction.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:36 pm
Lavi grinned at Kanda, happy to never be threatened again, as long as his daughter was protecting him.

"So..... can I hug you now...?" sh asked in a small voice, cheeks tinged pink.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Kanda blinked and looked at Didrika, barely catching her words. He jerked his head to signal a nod and glanced away shyly. Great, in front of these idiots. He thought to himself.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm
Didrika smiled and hugged him happily, her face red.

Lavi said nothing but just smiled widely at Kanda.

---

Lenali had been extremly curious as to why Kanda had asked her that kind of question. Wondering and walking lead her to the hallway where the four of them stood. Upon seeing the scene with kanda and Didrika, she smiled. She could guess why he had asked her that question now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:59 pm
Kanda stood there for a moment while the girl hugged him, and then slowly put his hands on her shoulders. His features softened to a degree and he looked down at her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:07 pm
She giggled slightly and hugged him tighter.

Lenali had walked down the hall to join them. "So, things seemed to work out well, huh?" She whispered, leaning towards Didrika's parents.

"It would seem so. Did you have anything to do with this...?" lavi asked, looking at her.

She shrugged. "I just offered some simple advice"  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:14 pm
Allen looked to Lenali, and chuckled. "Really? Did he..?" He said nodding in Kanda's direction. "He sure is acting strange."

"Y-you're going to cut off my circulation." He mumbled, embarrassed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"Well, that meotion can certainly complicate things. Wouldn't you agree?" She smiled at them.

"Eh heh... maybe..." He glanced at Allen.

"Geh! Sorry!" She let go, blushing and scratching her cheek. So to compensate for the hug, she went on tip-toe and kissed his cheek, making her turn a bright bright red.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:29 pm
Kanda blinked in surprise and touched his cheek, dazed by Didrika's sudden gesture. " "Heh.. You really know how to make a fool of me." He looked away shyly.

"Mmhm.." Allen glanced at both Didrika and Kanda.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:39 pm
"Geh? How'd I make a fool of you...?" Didrika asked, confused by his meaning.

Lenali smiled. "Seeing them, you get a feeling of how strange love really is...."

Lavi laughed. "well as long as it stays kisses on the cheek, I won't complain." (Overprotective-Daddy mode again XD)  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games