Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sculpted - art + craft guild
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:12 pm
Ummmm....hi? I is 16 and currently living in Florida. Although I is going to move to the Azores in late July(whoopie-_-). Anywhos, I guess I don't do much arts and crafts. I used to, but then I kinda stopped after finding my drawing skills. I want to get back into to it because my aunts do it all the time and their things come out so beautiful. I want to do paper things, clay things, and I really, desperately need help with plushies!XC Since I is just starting out I do not have a gallery.

P.S. I might get really bored and make a fruit sculpture!XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:30 pm
Hey everyone, what's shaking?

I'm 18 year old highschool student and Canadian. I've recently been working on my first sculpture like ever, although that's on the back burner since we've had three projects assigned in a week and I still need to paint it.. And, do those projects. I like making things, that's why I'm here, although I spend most of my time doing 2D things. I'll link to DA when my internet lets me on it.  

Revolutionary Liger

Dapper Lunatic

jollyjube

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:04 pm
Helloshe

Hi I'm Jewelz, I'm 16 and live in Australia. I've just gotten back into sculpting. When I was around 9 I bought heaps of things like eraser clay and bendy bookmark clay. And I've ordered a Munny!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Hello, names Christine and I'm from Canada (Toronto [city]). I'm actually new to all of this and would like to know how ot start.  

Ichigo-Loli

kawaiinekochi16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:55 pm
Hello! I am Janet (pronounced "Jeannette").I am from the Disney capital of the world: Orlando, FL. I am 25 years old and a graduate from the University of Central Florida with a degree in Art History. I have been into 3-D crafts since I randomly decided to make an plushie of an anime character for my cosplay for a local convention (Megacon 2007). I made Rabbit Meroko and Kitty Takuto from Full Moon Wo Sagashite. I made another plushie of Wiz (or With) from DNAngel for a friend's birthday gift. My latest work was a full size doll of Kun-Kun from Rozen Maiden.

Later on, my friend, whose a master craftswoman of all sorts, taught me and my other girlfriends how to make necklaces and beads out of polymer clay. Now, I am constantly making stuff for gifts and personal use. Speaking of clay, I will get into the real stuff when I take ceramics during the summer.

My weakness is consistency. Sometimes I make a great plushie, sometimes I suck at it. However, my strength is my determination to finish the product, regardless of the end result because I could learn from my mistakes.

I hope to share some of my finish projects soon! I will post as soon as I set up my deviantart account!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:24 pm
I'm eddie, 19, and I work mostly with moving crafts, like puppets, and dolls, even though the doll things I make aren't soft, hard sculptures then, lol, my styles are difficult lol! I have been experimenting with fur and cloth lately also, but besdes all that, if I can, I will get pics up of some of my newer works, I have one of my 1st full sized dummies in a pic on my profile, it was made after kankuro's puppet crow, I also put together the costume from scratch. I am thinking about doing comissions also, but maybe after I get better with my media I work with! however if anyone wants anything, send me a pm, and I'll see what I can do!!!  

lisdexic_eddie

TheBazirkOne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:34 am
Hello all...I litaruly (sp) just got accepted...ya me!

Name: Georgie
Crafty since: well for ever really...
Main talent (s): I an going to say clay figures (animals and people) and 2d art.
Looking to: Brawden(sp) my outlooks on art and see what I am able to learn from this guild. hehe and making new friends that love what I love is awesome.

Back in High School is when I really got into clay sculpting. I won geezz I can't count how many ribbons at local art shows. hehe if I wasn't so poor I would take some pics of my work but alas I am poor so I will see what I can do.

hehe Love you guys. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:08 am
X-D ah ty, I'm so happy to be in this guild.
okay some basic info about me
• basic details like your age and country- 18 and I live in Canada. Going into my second year of college as an illustrator.

• how long you've been into sculpture and craft- a long time, especially natural clays. I'm starting to try new materials, and I'm having the hardest time with sculpey xp .

• what got you started in it- I love graveyard art. I find that it's stunning, perhaps cliche, but still X-D I also love little detail works, like figurines or mini foods, especially mini pies 3nodding heart heart heart .

• what you consider your specialties/weaknesses- anything you have to bake, I burn v_v. If I have a clay that dries and your suppose to bake it, I don't X-D though there are some neat affects you can do... My fav. material is plastercine. I love making little heads with needles and a magnifiying glass, and I've done over 0_0 at least a hundred of them. I think I might be good at working small sweatdrop I also like working bigger.

• links to your work
0_0 sweatdrop I've always been nervous about posting art on the internet but I'll get some pics and links up soon. I'll probably need some advice on something soon too  

Grey Senka

Lyricia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:58 am
Hey everyone,
First a huge thanks to Chisa for letting me join this guild.
Then let me introduce myself: I´m Sandra, 18 years old from Berlin/Germany.As you can guess I´m not a native speaker but I´ll try my best so if something sounds rude ir inappropriate please tell me openly so I know what I did wrong.
I really enjoy watching art in the way of drawings but I really suck at drawing myself. So I rather tend to handmade 3D art or making cards and such stuff.Unfortunately I don´t have much time for my hobbies because school is keeping me busy.
Last weekend I started looking at clay(fimo)-figures at deviantart.com by coincidence.I was so fascinated (especially by HanaClayWorks and Oborochann and tedsie ) that I wanted to start working with clay(fimo) again. I did it twice,once at my cousins and then at home but I had so much to do that I totally forgot about it sweatdrop
I also learned basics of crochet last christmas by my grandmother but I think I already unlearned it....
So you see I´m more a noob than anything else but I´m looking forward to learn.
These are older things:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(if the image is too big please tell me and I´ll change)
I made the owl with the help of my grandmother.
My newest Fimo-stuff isn´t beked yet. I tend to make cute things, animals and forms like stars or hearts.
I also have a deviantart account but I haven´t uploaded anything yet:
http://tapionia.deviantart.com/
I´m really looking forward to see all your works,thanks for your attention  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:42 am
We'll I'm 18 and live in the southernmost united states, I have been drawing/performaing art since I was little, I draw and write, and I picked up some sculpey from the store the other day, and I started making a small series of marshmellows. They fit in the palm of your hand, and each one has a different expression. I started making them, and now I just don't know what would be best paint to use...I think my speciality would be in the concepts, and the weakness would be the execution...at any rate, I love making things with my hands so..n_n, I also love to sew, I make most of my costume pieces. I just got accepted into college on a science major so I am really excited.  

sakurah91

pokeymom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 am
Hello! My name is Ashlee, this is actually my second Gaia account (I stash my cash here) otherwise I'm Alice Denever
I'm a seventeen year old female, I live in Ill.
I like to make clay figures just for fun ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:13 am
Well hello everyone!

I'm Kekma. I have just turned 22 years old on the 20th of March. I am currently living about an hour away from NYC. I'm truly interested to see where this guild will take us. ^_^

I would love to get more inspiration and I have a feeling this will do it. I have experience with wire sculpture, and working with paper (both origami and paper mushe). I would love to work out how to do better things with clay, and I would also love to know anything about metal sculptures.

I would love to get into making miniatures. Both of gaia avis, and for games (such as DnD).

I am dyslexic, so sometimes I mess things up and spell something atrociously, when actually it would be something quite simple for most people to spell. ^_^;  

Kekma

Midori Yume

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Hello everyone!!!

^^ thanks for let me join!

I'm 22 years old (so old crying !) and Chilean! ( that is in South America ... just in case someone is wondering...) so.... biggrin my english is not very good cause I speak spanish lol

I have some of my work at my DA gallery! check it! Yume's Deviantart!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:17 pm
Hi my name is Sandy and I'm 25. I live in So Cal and have always been interested in art. I mostly draw or do photography and at the moment I'm learning to knit and crochet. I didn't get into sculpting til high school. I normally sculpt for my friends and myself when I get motivated enough.
I'll send pics of my workswhen I get the chance to find them.  

starflower3

kandie_kissies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:35 pm
Hey, well, I'm Hayley, and I am a total noob with working with clay. I HAVE made one sculpture that I like, and (I work with sculpey, so you have to bake it!) I baked it, but it cave out of the oven kind of burnt. And saggy. It was supposed to be a fairy sitting up on a rock, but it loked more like an angel lying on her death bed. xd Anyways, once I painted over it four times, it didn't look too bad, surprisingly enough. I also make beaded necklaces, keychains, bracelets, anklets, and zipper pulls. I HAVE been working with beads for a long time (since I was about two) and I think I may want to start making my own out of clay. Hey, two extra-fantabulous crafts in one, what could be better? I enjoy sewing as well, if that counts. I have a Webkinz, and I like to use her as a model, since Barbies are OBVIOUSLY out of the question. So, hey to everyone, thanks!  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games