Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
"Berry!?!" Sabishii yelled in confusion,she looked between Damos, Somad and Berry. She quickley decided and ruched after Damos. "What's up with her? Did you do something to hurt her feelings?"
Dami-san you have to apolagize now scream stare
i did nuthing to get her that way stare * turns and continues to walk*
*Somad goes and dropkicks him in the face scream ninja * NOW
*the kick had sent him flying but he recovered* ..that wasnt nessaray was it stare
.... stare go
fine but i cant assure anything evil * jumps up the ledge and lands next to berry* yo... ninja
Berry's bunny ears were pointed straight up when he was jumping up there. She leaned against the walling and as you could see from up there it was a whole lot of black there. She thinks its heartless or something like that but she wasn't sure and it was scaring her a bit, because she was able to hear some of the noises over there from where she was standing at, and they were nice noises at all. Berry grabed her ears and held them down trying to block out any sound of it that she could do.

((in case u didn't know, my character berry is from the manga Tokyo mew mew a la mode, she has bunny ears and cat tail))
whats wrong what do you hear?? confused
((...what? he doesnt see the huge black mod of heartless in the distant now? XD)) Berry was trying to block out all sound so she didnt even know he was there, talking to her at all. She just kept holding her ears tightly and begin to bite her lower lip, to hold in some tears that wanted to come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:27 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
"Berry!?!" Sabishii yelled in confusion,she looked between Damos, Somad and Berry. She quickley decided and ruched after Damos. "What's up with her? Did you do something to hurt her feelings?"
*the kick had sent him flying but he recovered* ..that wasnt nessaray was it stare
.... stare go
fine but i cant assure anything evil * jumps up the ledge and lands next to berry* yo... ninja
Berry's bunny ears were pointed straight up when he was jumping up there. She leaned against the walling and as you could see from up there it was a whole lot of black there. She thinks its heartless or something like that but she wasn't sure and it was scaring her a bit, because she was able to hear some of the noises over there from where she was standing at, and they were nice noises at all. Berry grabed her ears and held them down trying to block out any sound of it that she could do.

((in case u didn't know, my character berry is from the manga Tokyo mew mew a la mode, she has bunny ears and cat tail))
((...what? he doesnt see the huge black mod of heartless in the distant now? XD)) Berry was trying to block out all sound so she didnt even know he was there, talking to her at all. She just kept holding her ears tightly and begin to bite her lower lip, to hold in some tears that wanted to come out.
* then out of the Blue a neoshadow appear next to Damos, but he struck it down with a punch*.. wtf is going on here, *then see what Berry was seeing* dammit why didnt i sense it before *summons the lionheart keyblade and jumps towarsds the group of heartless*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:31 pm
Sabishi something is going on, Damos just left with his Keyblade.. lets follow confused *grabs sabishis hand and begins to follow Damos*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
.... stare go

* then out of the Blue a neoshadow appear next to Damos, but he struck it down with a punch*.. wtf is going on here, *then see what Berry was seeing* dammit why didnt i sense it before *summons the lionheart keyblade and jumps towarsds the group of heartless*
Berry saw damos jump in front of her and at the group of heartless. She then realized he had been next to her the whole time she thought at least.
The noise she was hearing in the distant was the human beings screams for help when the heartless were taking the hearts but then after the niose wouldnt leave her mind at all.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:34 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

Berry saw damos jump in front of her and at the group of heartless. She then realized he had been next to her the whole time she thought at least.
The noise she was hearing in the distant was the human beings screams for help when the heartless were taking the hearts but then after the niose wouldnt leave her mind at all.
what the heck is happening here* he slashes through dozens of heartless and sees many peoples hearts being taken, then stops a sees a girl that kinda looks like berry* what the?? confused *lands next to her* are you okay??? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Sabishii followed Samod and they soon ended up infront of the battle scene, "Oh hell no!" Sabishii yelled, taking her new gun out of it's holster. "Let's see what this baby can do..." Sabishii uttered to herself, before she let out bright orange and red blast.

The blast went through several heartless, swiveling around and making a vortex and sucked in several more heartless. Sabishii was puxhed back by the very force of the blast.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku

* then out of the Blue a neoshadow appear next to Damos, but he struck it down with a punch*.. wtf is going on here, *then see what Berry was seeing* dammit why didnt i sense it before *summons the lionheart keyblade and jumps towards the group of heartless*
The noise she was hearing in the distant was the human beings screams for help when the heartless were taking the hearts but then after the noise wouldn't leave her mind at all.
what the heck is happening here* he slashes through dozens of heartless and sees many peoples hearts being taken, then stops a sees a girl that kinda looks like berry* what the?? confused *lands next to her* are you okay??? stare
(( your lucky im your friend. im changing her name from Ichigo to Zoey though. (manga name to anime name (English). ) she will be in indigo)) Zoey looks at him and she scared to death by him and is shaking now. She didn't know at all if he was just a weird looking heartless or an actually person. "what do you want from me?" She said in a shaky voice.
Berry that was on the ledge collapsed from the noise and was holding her ears while beginning to cry on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:51 pm
im here to help you stare *grabs right earing* Farmoska come out
* a wolf appear with a redish coat* protect us from the Heartless * he nodded and went to work*
here take my hand *held out his hand to help her*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* a wolf appear with a redish coat* protect us from the Heartless * he nodded and went to work*
Zoey slowly took this man hand, and wondered why he wanted to help her out and not one of the more stronger, and prettier people in the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii followed Samod and they soon ended up infront of the battle scene, "Oh hell no!" Sabishii yelled, taking her new gun out of it's holster. "Let's see what this baby can do..." Sabishii uttered to herself, before she let out bright orange and red blast.

The blast went through several heartless, swiveling around and making a vortex and sucked in several more heartless. Sabishii was puxhed back by the very force of the blast.
*somad raised his hands up in the air like Garra would do*Rise my dearyes and fight for daddy* then Titianas appeared all arounded and started to attack the heartless* we need to protect Damos sabishi- eek * sees the blast resadue* BECAREFUL WHERE YOU POINT THAT HUGE THING gonk eek  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:59 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Zoey slowly took this man hand, and wondered why he wanted to help her out and not one of the more stronger, and prettier people in the area.
*as he help her up he could help but stare at her perfect ly beautiful eyes and only wondered how beautifull she was, he couldnt stop staring*.... eek heart heart heart *then he realizes thats berry is all alone, Tamajings thought, then he summons Tamajing, and tamajing was off before he was fully summoned*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*as he help her up he could help but stare at her perfect ly beautiful eyes and only wondered how beautifull she was, he couldnt stop staring*.... eek heart heart heart
"ummmm...you okay sir?" Zoey took her hand from his hand and was a bit mad at his look.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:18 pm
((sorry i got interuptted before i could edit it the way i wanted to please read it agian))
*Tamajing race to the top and stood right next to berry *Re you okay my lady, dont worry i will protect you from harm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:21 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*as he help her up he could help but stare at her perfect ly beautiful eyes and only wondered how beautifull she was, he couldnt stop staring*.... eek heart heart heart
"ummmm...you okay sir?" Zoey took her hand from his hand and was a bit mad at his look.
dont worry im fine lets get you outta here before you get hurt,* picks her up and puts her on his back* hold on, we are going to jump real high and go at high speeds *looks over and sees Sabishi and Somad fight, he the looks for Farmoska Who is fight ing Firousciosly tearing every little heartless he can get his jaws on and tearing them apart*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:22 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((sorry i got interuptted before i could edit it the way i wanted to please read it agian))
*Tamajing race to the top and stood right next to berry *Re you okay my lady, dont worry i will protect you from harm
((lol, well i responded for zoey in that post))
Berry was knocked out and not really in a good condition either. Her bunny ears had a bit of blood coming from them due to the noises and pain she had heard. ((and this is berry respond now XD))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games