Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Legend Of Zelda Guild - REOPENED!!

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK! DID YA MISS US? 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Eiji Aonuma, Link, Adventure 

Reply Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]
Zelda Songs, Fan-Fiction and Random Fan Stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 42 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 46

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:52 pm
How many rupees will she pay? xd LOL  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:10 pm
Guess what?! I got a tablet!!! Now my fanart will enhance to the power of the Triforce itself!!!

Oh... I got so much projects... I don't know which to finish first...  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:33 pm
wait wait wait o.o whats a tablet? and can this power be accesable to weaker creatures like me?  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:57 pm
OMG! You do not know of the supreme-ness of a tablet?

Well, here it is!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is very close to what I bought. Mine doesn't have a mouse... but don't need it! xd This wonderful little thing will let you draw directly from the tablet and the movement will be transferred to the PC, to any program! Photoshop, Painter, OpenCanvas... whatever you want!

Result: Nicer strokes without using a mouse! Free-hand drawing directly in the computer!!!

Prices: They vary... mine cost 465 pesos (about 40 dollars), but out there on internet there are lots of prices... so go for one, like... now, eva chan!

Or whenever you get the money sweatdrop You see... I bought this because since Wii and TP are coming out until the end of the year... I thought this could be a good treat (and it came out to be one!)  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:04 pm
O.O . . . I want one. . .the power. . the POWER!!!!!!!!!! wait. . .there is a lil thing to erase right? I erase a lot ^_^()  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:08 pm
If you have any application with an eraser, it will work as one. The pen is like a mouse, it's just that the form makes it a lot easier to draw or sketch or anything you want!  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:08 pm
Larala~~~ New fanart!!! Come and see what I did with my awesome tablet-chan... but you may die from watching this... twisted I almost did, and I'm the author eek

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33694949/

I hope Chain-sama comes soon, so he can watch this as well... Please please please!!! Comment on this one, since it took a lot of effort!  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:25 am
O_O Holy TRIFORCE!!!
That is amazing!!!

Malu-chan. Congrats.  

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:53 am
Yay! Chain-sama is here at last!!! xd We missed you a lot around here!

...Oh, and thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:42 am
Another pic!!! Go and see! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34846728/  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Antaine [Phoenix] McLeod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:46 pm
Another amazing piece by Malu-chan!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:42 pm
Thanks again for commenting, Chain-sama xd  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:54 am
Whooo, so everyone's seen the horrible excuses for Zelda-based Avatars on here a hundred times, i know. They've been used so much they've been seen, killed, and buried over and over, I KNOW! But I thought maybe I should try my hand at it.... maybe there were combos none of us just really picked up on? But i doubt i made a difference, o well! All of these are wearable on Gaia. So yeah, here's the cast!

Link
Okay, first off, yes i know the shorts arent supposed to be yellow, or shorts for that matter. The JackAsASSh or whatever is supposed to be his little sword's sheathe thingie. Aww, look, he's playing with a deku stick whee

Zelda
Okay here goes:
xp Pretend the pants are a skirt that reach the floor.
xp Pretend the blue jewels are her little blue sash thing.
xp Pretend the phoenix is gold.
xp Pretend the Golden laurels are her headdress thingie.
xp Hey, if you do all that, I aced it!

Ganondorf
Whooo! Now i actually enjoyed making him, prolly because I haven't seen him done before. The feet are kind of screwy all because his legs just above his boots are supposed to be tan. Oh, and Gaia doesn't have a good item to use for his forehead attatchment, so i had to use something smaller mrgreen

Impa
Yes, i know. I just kept along with it for the sake of having another avatar. The shorts are supposed to be on the inside of the camisole, and i couldn't find ANYTHING to put on her shoulders stare ... Couldn't find a decent hairstyle either.

Saria
Yeesh, don't we have some thin long-sleeve green sweaters on here? WHO DOESNT WANT A LONG-SLEEVED GREEN SWEATER? But yeah, so she's wearing one of those stealth sleeves instead xd . She likes those deku sticks too ^^.

Kaifei
(Sp?) Anyway, he's just too plain, but the only thing i missed was the flame pattern on the ends of the sleeves, but we're gay like that and don't have any xp .

I did the skullkid too, but my gawd, he's just.... goin' in the trash, screw it, it's too ugly xd

I've also been thinking about doing my own kind of fan-fiction, but i'm not sure if much would be interested in it, I titled it "Link's Termina Journal". Basically, i keep a journal, yes? So i wondered what kinds of things Link would write about if he did so too. First game (and only one so far) i've done is Majora's Mask, go figure rolleyes . But, if anyone's interested, i guess i could type it up and stuffs.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:22 am
Ganondorf is the best xd  

Malu CLBS
Crew

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Phantasmai

Angelic Gatekeeper

15,225 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 pm
xd Same here. I think i like it best simply 'cuz i haven't seen anyone do him before.

Lenzo's Gallery - Put Your Creations On Show Here [Art, Fics, AMVs, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff