Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

DemonchickenT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:59 am
Yo
Nice to meet you all =]
I pretty much have been a Nintendo consumer my whole life =P Love the innovative stuff they do and will continue to for years to come mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:59 am
Welcome to the cult~! n_n  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Phantom Nova

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:47 am
Hey guys, I'm Lucifer Dracule III (just call me Lucifer for short). Anyway, where to begin? Well, I'm a big Nintendo gamer (but you probably knew that already), I play games mostly everyday and I do one day hope to work for Nintendo of America after I get through college. And if there is just anything else you wanna know, then feel free to PM me. ^.^

Peace!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:24 am
Hi All, I'm new to the guild and I'm super crazy about the mega man X series on Super Nintendo.  

wontonmonster

Chibi Kawaii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:25 am
You have "wonton" in your name so I already like you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:26 am
I'm Taryn and new to the Nintendo Cult - it's the first guild I've joined here on Gaia, (the fellow who recruited me here would be laughing). I played Super Mario 3 on NES when I was 5, and eventually moved up to SNES, which is what I normally play now. I'm kind of Mario-centric, I mostly stick to Mario games, but I'm willing to branch out. I own a GameCube that is left in my apartment at college - Super Smash Brothers Melee is perfect for finals week! I also have a PS2 back at home, but I don't play that one much - it's more my stepmother's.

Now that I've told you my life story...hi! pirate  

Taryn_1670

Pai-tan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm
Hello. I'm new and wrote an extremely long app, so I'm not going to post it again. Wheee!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Hiya everyone! I'm a big Nintendo since I am 2, and I've never stopped playing since then... I can be creepy sometimes, but not like the Geek in Super Paper Mario... -shivers-

Anyways, I'm considered an evolved gamer by my friends, since can play everything, everywhere, know abotu lots of stuff, and do not need more than an hour gaming to get a game's controls...

I have a special grudge against Microsoft, but shhhht.... Let's keep it quiet. wink  

Viewtiful Lodia

Saturn64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:36 pm
Hello, as you may guess, I'm new to the cult. My first game was a Pokemon yellow Version back in the winter of '99. I was 4, and have Been a Devoted Nintendo fan since then.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:42 pm
hey I'm new to the cult I love pokemon and any nintendo game for that matter I cant wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl to come out Dec 3  

xX_Sylvester_Xx

babaga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:45 pm
I am babaga, my first game was blades of steel for the nintendo. I am the self-proclaimed "king of comeback" in melee. The most recent system I have from nintendo is GC though.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:25 pm
hey, I just joined the guild, and I love the pokemon games, tales of symphonia, super smash bros, and zelda. Today I am especially excited because I just got Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass, and will be playing it as soon as my homework is done. I also really love games with good plots, or anime type characters.  

wind_rapier

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:42 pm
Yey n00bz evaryware  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:59 pm
Hi everyone! I am also new here, lol. I would have to say the very first game I played was the Super Mario Brothers / Duck Hunt for the original Nintendo. After that, it was the Legend of Zelda series. That remains today as my all-time favorite series heart , followed by a close second of the Final Fantasy series wink . My all-time favorite individual game is definately The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for Super Nintendo. At any rate, I love Nintendo!  

Abrianna Grenouille

Nim-the-Forgotten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:24 pm
Hi i'm Lin, i love ds, gamecube, wii, pokemon, any mana games, final fantasy and dragons. I LOVE NINTENDO with a passion.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games