Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 am
There are different types of emo.

Emo those who gone through alot and label themselves therefore searching for pitty.

Emo a little p***y who has no friends or life so they try to change themselves and think they are cool but are really still p***y disgraces to punks.

Sorry but seriously if you are gonna call yourself emo for that second reason you are gonna get your a** beat. If you call yourself emo for your style you better wash that s**t out your head and grow some back bone and say you are a hard a** punk. Trust me saying your emo isn't hardcore it's either asking for help or trying to be a little p***y punk.

Anyone who brags about being emo should be burned and just have there face meet the ground. I only mean this mostly to guys. Girl's you are girls you girl's can get away with anything and if you use it to say it's a style it's cute and fine. But, girls don't say you like emo guys. Girl's you have a p***y you don't need another one. So, just say punks.

I am sorry but Emo was created by a big mistake. Idiots just dressed like punks and listened to sad music and dubbed them emo. Hell I love hawthorne Heights and s**t but seriously they aren't emo. No band is they are punk no matter how you put it.

If you wanna really get friends and be a hard a** or atleast be "cooler" just say you are punk go to concerts and don't relate yourself to the word emo. I say this to guys so they don't end up getting hurt or beat up. Cause trust me guys you will get your a** beat eventually if you keep it up. Say you are punk and you will eventually have no problem and be respected more. No one respect you when you say you're emo.

If you wanna flame me go ahead but I will just ignore. Because ya know what if I mosh or something and guy says he is emo he is getting banged up and thrown in the fire. Also, straightening your hair isn't only a emo thing everything emo's wear are same as a punk pretty much. Let me put it this way Emo is like calling a black guy the N word. But in this case calling a Punk a emo is like same thing. If I get called emo I set them straight and if they mess around I beat there asses. That's my way you don't always need violence. Just have backbone. Girl's can say there emo or whatever because they are girls they can get away with it unlike guys.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am
I dig what you're trying to say, but you need to get a little more knowledge about Punk before you spout s**t like that.  

[Hollow Point]

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 am
I have enough Knowledge of punk. I don't spout s**t I tell the truth. Tell me your problem with what I said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:08 pm
Kojima Shiro
I have enough Knowledge of punk. I don't spout s**t I tell the truth. Tell me your problem with what I said.

I think the part were you tried to sound like you know anything about the Emo genre.  

Art Payment

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:17 pm
Moonlight Agony
Kojima Shiro

I think the part were you tried to sound like you know anything about the Emo genre.
Also punk.

You clearly know nothing of either and have your head up your a**. You're probably still into petty high school bullshit. I bet you use the word "punx" to describe yourself.

Quote:
Sex Pistols Sublime Limp Bizkit

Oh yeah, that's a pretty good indication of your music diversity.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm
[Hollow Point]
Moonlight Agony
Kojima Shiro

Also punk.

You clearly know nothing of either and have your head up your a**. You're probably still into petty high school bullshit. I bet you use the word "punx" to describe yourself.

Quote:
Sex Pistols Sublime Limp Bizkit

Oh yeah, that's a pretty good indication of your music diversity.

I completely agree.  

fiveAsterisks

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:12 pm
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
serjtankian_is_god

Hollow I missed you. smile
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH
This whole guild is like a giant facepalm moment. Almost every posts makes me want to vomit because of the stupid, then promptly jump in the shower and try to scrub it off of me.

I know babe, I know.
I'm about to vomit all over my laptop just so I don't have to read then get the urge to reply to this stupid s**t.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Then why the h-ll even post?
1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh
3) we're trying to educate you on emo. WHICH NONE OF YOU HAVE A ******** CLUE AS TO WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.

I"m fairly certain I do. M'kay, thanks.
And that's really juvenile, you do know that, right?
1)Trolls get banned. Or Hacked.
2)People's feelings get hurt. Not mine, as I am one mean b-tch, but other's.
3)I do actually have a clue was emo is. If you notice, I have been posting only with things which relate to, or are, emo. You, on the other hand, are just being a b-tch.
You were funny the first ten times, but after the fifty-first, the novelty wore off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:58 pm
iGrunny E M O
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god
[Hollow Point]
This whole guild is like a giant facepalm moment. Almost every posts makes me want to vomit because of the stupid, then promptly jump in the shower and try to scrub it off of me.

I know babe, I know.
I'm about to vomit all over my laptop just so I don't have to read then get the urge to reply to this stupid s**t.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh
3) we're trying to educate you on emo. WHICH NONE OF YOU HAVE A ******** CLUE AS TO WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS.

3)I do actually have a clue was emo is. If you notice, I have been posting only with things which relate to, or are, emo. You, on the other hand, are just being a b-tch.
You were funny the first ten times, but after the fifty-first, the novelty wore off.
I lol'd

Also:
Quote:
MCR FOB AAR Lost Prophets

If this is any inclination as to what you think is emo, then you sure as hell don't know a thing about it.

Out of everyone, I find you to be one of the most tolerable. You still don't know what emo really is, because you're too caught up in all this petty high school scene bullshit. But at least you're not "lol gaiz, i do meth and i cut and im depressed and im liek 12 lolololol".  

[Hollow Point]

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
[Hollow Point]
iGrunny E M O
serjtankian_is_god

I know babe, I know.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

1) You're easy to troll
2) it makes us laugh

I lol'd

Also:
Quote:
MCR FOB AAR Lost Prophets

If this is any inclination as to what you think is emo, then you sure as hell don't know a thing about it.

Out of everyone, I find you to be one of the most tolerable. You still don't know what emo really is, because you're too caught up in all this petty high school scene bullshit. But at least you're not "lol gaiz, i do meth and i cut and im depressed and im liek 12 lolololol".

At least this one can read.

Sweetie, I don't think you could ever say you were a mean b***h.
Maybe before you try to state something that you are probably lying about to try to sound more cool or hardcore, whatever the ******** your trying to do, you should learn how to type a 'bad word' out.
I mean, come on; h-ll?
What the s**t is this?
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:59 pm
F-cking b-tch needs to learn to be more bad-ss, cuz she's losin' mad motherf-cking street cred, yo.  

[Hollow Point]

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:08 am
I haven't edit my music for so long. I just got too lazy to add them all.

I am not even in high school anymore. I never even label myself. But, if someone calls me emo I am gonna make them get it straight it's punk. Goth and Punk are only 2 in the genre. Emo is like I said earlier. The reason it became so popularly used is because people couldn't pull off punk.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 am

why does everyone say there are "different types of emo" or "emo is whatever you want it to be"?

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 am
Because emo is just fail punk. Period.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 am
Coffee Eyes

why does everyone say there are "different types of emo" or "emo is whatever you want it to be"?
Because people are idiots.
Kojima- Dude, you're talking out your a** again. You might want to get that checked out.  

[Hollow Point]

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 am
My point exactly. Fail punk right there.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games