Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:38 pm
"Or," Constance said thoughtfully. "He could have found a way of shielding his presence, like I did with shielding my identity as a vampire a few years back." She shrugged and put her hands on her hips. "Makes no diference to me, really."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:35 pm
Marten glanced at the undead again. "The sun is setting quickly. I think there's a clearing up ahead, might make a good spot for camp." Already the shadows were lengthening, given a few hours it would be dark enough for the undead to attack without fear,  

Gredar

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Alpheus glanced around at the clearing. It seemed suitable enough. There were plenty of materials for him to form or enchant, and Alpheus thought that with a good hour or so of work, it would be easily defendable.

"Well, I vote we just make camp here."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:25 pm
"It's as good a place as anywhere," Mirado agreed with minimal enthusiasm. He walked into the clearing, and without a word sat down.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:34 pm
"Good enough for me. Should I make a fire?" Constance asked as she started to collect fallen branches and twigs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:34 pm
Mirado took his left hand and punched it into the ground next to him. He then twisted his wrist and a circular mound of rock formed around his fist. Fire then engulfed his hand and licked the edges of the small circular bowl. Mirado removed his hand and the fire remained.

"There's the fire. Just add some of those twigs to keep it going." Mirado laid back on the ground in a lazy fashion.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:34 pm
"Cheater." Constance teased playfully as she threw a couple of twigs into the flame. "O.k. Scence that's taken care of, is anybody hungry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:02 pm
"That'll have to wait," Mirado said as he stood up. He rubbed his shoulder with his left hand, leaving his right arm limp. He gazed off into the shadows. "I think our undead friends are getting a bit too close for my comfort."  

Masamune 5.0

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:05 pm
"Ahhh, perfect," hissed Alpheus. He shut his eyes, enjoying the thrill of energy that night always gave him. His eyes snapped open. The young Etzale was practically vibrating with energy.
"Alright, let's get started."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:18 pm
"Just try to keep up!" Mirado grinned mischieviously. Finally he raised his right arm. To the untrained eye, it was just a normal hand. But a profound heaviness surrounded it. It was with a force so great that Mirado's fists was clenched tight almost to the point of being crushed. The invisible aura wavered to and fro.

"Constance! To your right!"  

Masamune 5.0

Gredar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Atrio smiled from his place at the edge of the clearing. "Let the games... begin." He waved his hand toward one of the corpses, which sank into the dirt. Motioning to three others to attack from the right, he waited to see the groups reaction. "Remember, Erik, you can kill any of them except the vampiress, I need her blood."

Marten watched the small group of zombies rush the group. "Be wary. If it's who I think it is, he'll have a few surprises for us." He summoned the magic into his forehead, ready for the attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Constance crouched quickly and kicked out to her right. She liked playing with people and zombies where just as fun. The zombie fell, but she knew it wasn't dead. She smiled and jumped up. "This is going to be fun..." She hissed.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm
((Guys, I'm having computer trouble. I might or might not be gone for a little while. I'll attempt to be on as much as possible though.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:23 pm
"MIRADO FISTS!!!" Mirado's fist thrust forward and a deafening boom shattered the night sky. In front of him, trees were leveled and undead were crushed and scattered along with chunks of earth. Mirado's right arm ached and went limp. He smirked as sound returned to his ears and the din of the fight came back to him. There was more to fight.

((@ Demonix: Alright.))  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Constance smiled. "Ohh...nice." She winked at Mirado and ran off nimbly towards the trees, pulling a small pouch out of her pocket as she went. Jumping into a tree, she pulled a vile out of the pouch and pulled off the cork with her teeth. She twirled around on the top of the tree, sprinkling three of the trees around her. The wood and branches shed and formed three puppets. Strings shot out the top and small handles formed at the end. Two landed in Constance's hands and she caught one with her foot. She giggled and started to move the handles. The puppets moved and began fighting the zombies. "Fun, fun, fun..." Constance muttered.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games