Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:04 pm
What the hell? Now you're just acting like nothing happened. You're freaking pissing me off.

Lilli let him liger on her for a minute, breathing in his scent; then shrugged him off. Maybe I can get off with be annoyed, because you're not helping yourself.

"Klara? Are you quite alright? She looked at her confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:07 pm
[[ O: OMFG!! HI!!! I IS ALIVE!! ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
What the hell? Now you're just acting like nothing happened. You're freaking pissing me off.

Lilli let him liger on her for a minute, breathing in his scent; then shrugged him off. Maybe I can get off with be annoyed, because you're not helping yourself.

"Klara? Are you quite alright? She looked at her confused.

"Hey!" Lilli's shoulder hit him in the face. He scrambled back into a chair and started to rub his face."Owww...." He fake cries.

What is wrong?! I'm sorry if I didn't do anything for a while! I just spaceout sometimes...youdo that all the time too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:09 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]

((OMG! SQUEE!! whee YAY!!! ILY FINALLY YOU FINSHED CLEANING??))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:10 pm
Klara snapped out of her thoughts embarrassed she was caught. "Huh? Oh sorry! I was...Thinking of my stupid friend Jin." Then noticing the boy hanging onto Lilli she added, "Um hello..." How did she not notice someone walk over and stand right in front of her? Stupid Jin was seriously messing with her mind. Why did he always have to have his little mood swings?

((sorry! I was looking in art shops and forgot about replying ^_^;;; wink )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:11 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
((ilu abi!
Kya-chan is spending the night. She is on my other computer. >:O))

[[lmfao it looks like the smiley has a doublechin!]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:17 pm
[[ xD NICE!! :3 What should I do? I'm coloring a sexi pic of Daemon and Karasu. >D THEN I SEND IT IN TO UWAJIMAYAz!!!
I'll show you guys when I'm done.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:19 pm
A few of the other people stared as Tuesday scrambled backward. Lilli ignored it. Oh! So now you're blaming me?

Lilli turned back Klara. "Oh, ok. Sorry." She looked back at Tuesday, who was still rubbing face where she'd hit him. "Yeah I was thinking about someone else." She paused, then leaned forward and whispered "Not Tuesday, but Klaash. Don't tell anyone I said told you though." She sank down in her chair, still looking at Klara.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:19 pm
{{I dunno.... neutral }}

{{We need to start something with Ceeleia again if your gonna...you know...}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:21 pm
haruxxx
Klara snapped out of her thoughts embarrassed she was caught. "Huh? Oh sorry! I was...Thinking of my stupid friend Jin." Then noticing the boy hanging onto Lilli she added, "Um hello..." How did she not notice someone walk over and stand right in front of her? Stupid Jin was seriously messing with her mind. Why did he always have to have his little mood swings?

((sorry! I was looking in art shops and forgot about replying ^_^;;; wink )

((Oh no it's ok. :]))  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 pm
[[ O: OH RIGHT!!]]

Huh...? Tuesday? Was that you...? I'm sorry, I was alseep again... Celleia quietly yawned and stretched her arms again. She rubbed her eyes and tried to free herself of any grogginess, sometimes, out of the blue, she'd fall alseep. She was just so accustomed to sleeping all day and night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:25 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
A few of the other people stared as Tuesday scrambled backward. Lilli ignored it. Oh! So now you're blaming me?

Lilli turned back Klara. "Oh, ok. Sorry." She looked back at Tuesday, who was still rubbing face where she'd hit him. "Yeah I was thinking about someone else." She paused, then leaned forward and whispered "Not Tuesday, but Klaash. Don't tell anyone I said told you though." She sank down in her chair, still looking at Klara.
No! I would never blame you. I'm just saying that we both space out. I'm sorry Lilli, why can't you accept that? And what about Klaash?
Tuesday continues to pout. crying  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:25 pm
Klara's heart skipped a beat when Lili mentioned his name. "K-klaash?" She whispered back.

Oh great don't make it too obvious.

Klara had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at her outburst of sudden emotion.
"I mean..Why Klaash?" she asked, her emotions in check this time.

((klara has a secret crush on klaash whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:27 pm
I'll be there tonight okay?  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:30 pm
O--okay... I'll remember... She said,smiling again. She looked to the wall opposite her bed. There was a portrait of her mother holding Celleia as a small baby. Celleia clearly knew that her appearance came from her mother. They both shared the same silvery blonde hair, the same faded blue eyes, and the same pointed ears. A demon's.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games