Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 pm

"Oh sorry about that. I was meaning to clean up after the morning bread was cooked but I never had a chance to," Tae looked very guiltily at Jayce.

"Why were we open late tonight?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:25 pm

huh? what whos there?*waking up under a table with a bottle of jacks in his hand*oh my god what time is it?*lighting up a cig*

slayer898

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:27 pm

*he giggled* "dont be sorry, i'm the one who leaves the kitchen in a powder coat of flour every night" he dropped some eggs in the pan and smiled as they sizzled "and i stayed open late because our order of supplies finally came in, so i had a bit of sorting and prep to do, and people were still walking in, it wasn't too hard to man the cashier at the same time... but the extra work kept me late.... i missed you"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:29 pm

uuhh man headache *he got up ruffling his fur* hey guys when did you get here?

slayer898

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:31 pm

"Do you smell that? Is someone SMOKING in here?" Tae asked with a note of anger in his voice.

Tae looks at Jayce's cigarette which is unlit, he grabs it out of his mouth and throws it in the trash. He then proceeds to exit the kitchen, grab the lit cigarette from slayer's mouth and bring it back into the kitchen to put it out.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm

00Shoe
"Do you smell that? Is someone SMOKING in here?" Tae asked with a note of anger in his voice.

Tae looks at Jayce's cigarette which is unlit, he grabs it out of his mouth and throws it in the trash. He then proceeds to exit the kitchen, grab the lit cigarette from slayer's mouth and bring it back into the kitchen to put it out.

Jayce made sure to take a drag of the cig tae had snatched from slayer before allowing it to enter the garbage. "hi slayer" he said in a monotone voice "do you live here now or something?" he turned back to tae, flicking his tail "so did you want eggs?" he paused, looking at the trash-can sadly

DoctorPain

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:35 pm

oh sorry here take all of them *hands over whole pack of cigs picks up his guitar and plays welcome home by coheed and cambria*do you know how long i was out for?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:36 pm

DoctorPain
Jayce made sure to take a drag of the cig tae had snatched from slayer before allowing it to enter the garbage. "hi slayer" he said in a monotone voice "do you live here now or something?" he turned back to tae, flicking his tail "so did you want eggs?" he paused, looking at the trash-can sadly

"Don't feel so bad, you knew that was going to happen" he takes a pause, "And yes, I would like eggs. Thanks"

00Shoe
Captain

DoctorPain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:39 pm

"don't worry slayer, keep your pack, it's just lit cigs we don't want inside the cafe, our patio is heated though, if you really need to smoke" he turned back to tae, giving him a hug before dropping another egg in the frying pan for his ferrit
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:40 pm

oooooOOO can i?

slayer898

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:45 pm

DoctorPain
"don't worry slayer, keep your pack, it's just lit cigs we don't want inside the cafe, our patio is heated though, if you really need to smoke" he turned back to tae, giving him a hug before dropping another egg in the frying pan for his ferrit

Tae decides to pull up a chair and sit back, resting his eyes.

"It is pretty late, lets close up after our eggs okay?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:47 pm

00Shoe
DoctorPain

Tae decides to pull up a chair and sit back, resting his eyes.

"It is pretty late, lets close up after our eggs okay?"

he nodds, kissing tae on the cheek, then going back to the range, flipping the eggs, making them slightly easy over, before sliding them out of the pan onto a plate, taking some garnish from the hotline and decorating them with a bit of chopped parsley, and an artistic ring of hp sauce,

DoctorPain

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:49 pm

DoctorPain
he nodds, kissing tae on the cheek, then going back to the range, flipping the eggs, making them slightly easy over, before sliding them out of the pan onto a plate, taking some garnish from the hotline and decorating them with a bit of chopped parsley, and an artistic ring of hp sauce,

"Thanks lovie" Tae practically shouted as he dug into his eggs. Within no time they were eaten and the plate was licked clean.

"So I guess we lock up now?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:50 pm

00Shoe
DoctorPain

"Thanks lovie" Tae practically shouted as he dug into his eggs. Within no time they were eaten and the plate was licked clean.

"So I guess we lock up now?"

he yawns "if you really, yeah, but if we are both here we could always get some prep for tomorrow done" he smiles, wondering where his shirt was, just incase they decided to go home to their nice warm bed

DoctorPain

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:52 pm

ahh trust me i dont want to they just clam my nerves before and after shows i am damn thirsty *pulls out flask with orange juice and drinks from it*
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games