Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:44 am

Biohazard EXTREME
It's not that. Ashley wouldn't be so bad if you didn't hear, "LEOOOON!" all the freakin time. And Sherry wouldn't be as bad if you and Moose and some others didn't go, "I LOVE SHERRY! SHE'S MINE!" all the freakin time. And believe me, it's not true about the mainstream characters. Like, look at Leon. He sucks. He's cocky and thinks that he's the s**t, while the game developers made him like a freakin acrobat. I guarantee you most CIA agents aren't as nimble. They may be good with a gun, and some hand to hand combat, but not ding backflips to avoid danger and jumping out of moving laser's way. So potentially Chris, Jill, Barry or Claire are just as skilled as Leon for Hollywood appeal.

sorry man, i was taking anti depressants when i began to like her sweatdrop leon is kind of ruined for me. he was a hero in resi 2 and know he has become a cheesey, noobs hero
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:10 am

I agree, RE4 was both a blessing and a curse. neutral NooB's kill it for me,especially when it comes to my avi((so many damn RE4 Leons))...but I'll admit...I spazzed when the police outfits came out so I could finally be RE2 Leon... Hopefully none of this Noob s**t happens for the character(s) of RE5..I'd hate to have them ruined by a bunch of "OH SHITZ ITZ -place Main Characters name here-"!!!toomanyonesinplaceof!". If it does,then the Noob better pray when Gaia Battles comes out. mad

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:24 am

Mr. Scott Kennedy
I agree, RE4 was both a blessing and a curse. neutral NooB's kill it for me,especially when it comes to my avi((so many damn RE4 Leons))...but I'll admit...I spazzed when the police outfits came out so I could finally be RE2 Leon... Hopefully none of this Noob s**t happens for the character(s) of RE5..I'd hate to have them ruined by a bunch of "OH SHITZ ITZ -place Main Characters name here-"!!!toomanyonesinplaceof!". If it does,then the Noob better pray when Gaia Battles comes out. mad

I saw some people saying that RE5 would be better with Leon as a main character. THERE ARE OTHER CHARACTERS IN THE SERIE YOU KNOW!! scream
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:33 am

Resident Isaka
Mr. Scott Kennedy

I saw some people saying that RE5 would be better with Leon as a main character. THERE ARE OTHER CHARACTERS IN THE SERIE YOU KNOW!! scream
Tell me about it, chances are that the main character will be either Chris or HUNK. Leon had his two games just as Jill had hers...so it's time to give Chris((even though he was in CV, I still think he needs to be in RE5)) or HUNK((give the poor guy his own game gonk ))the starlight. Besides...it's not like the series ends with 5...NooBs gotta learn that the series isnt over yet,it just got a new plot twisted into it.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

wladimir619

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:03 pm

Mr. Scott Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Mr. Scott Kennedy

Tell me about it, chances are that the main character will be either Chris or HUNK. Leon had his two games just as Jill had hers...so it's time to give Chris((even though he was in CV, I still think he needs to be in RE5)) or HUNK((give the poor guy his own game gonk ))the starlight. Besides...it's not like the series ends with 5...NooBs gotta learn that the series isnt over yet,it just got a new plot twisted into it.
If they put Chris I hope he doesnt act like Leon. Maybe make him scared at times, and make have a good sence of humor. And I think Claire will be in it, because of the end of Code Veronica.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:31 pm

wladimir619
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Mr. Scott Kennedy

If they put Chris I hope he doesnt act like Leon. Maybe make him scared at times, and make have a good sence of humor. And I think Claire will be in it, because of the end of Code Veronica.
I agree, he has to be tense SOMETIME. Personally I didn't like Leon's personality in RE4...He seemed a bit..Too confident. xD, and wished he was a bit more serious in some parts of the game...(example: When you examine the pitchforked lady on the wall he says:Guess there's no sex discrimination here. Better find her fast!) But hopefully, Chris will show some tension here and there, with fear, more emotion, and all of that good stuff. xP

ChaosX216

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:11 pm

What got to me was, "Heh. Monsters. Guess after this there'll be less to worry about."

Especially after seeing THAT thing.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:55 am

Biohazard EXTREME
What got to me was, "Heh. Monsters. Guess after this there'll be less to worry about."

that thing reminded me of something in science class

A5116278

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:13 am

Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

whats dat then
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:06 pm

How can you hate Brad or Alfred? gonk

Alexia Ashford

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:37 am

leon r kennedy
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

whats dat then

when we disected a rat
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:28 am

Exodia The Forbidden One
leon r kennedy
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

whats dat then

when we disected a rat

ive once had to disect a heart....and a liver

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:37 pm

I dissected a big fetus. We named him Guido. It was the best lab we ever worked on. Then I carved his eye out.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:02 am

Biohazard EXTREME
I dissected a big fetus. We named him Guido. It was the best lab we ever worked on. Then I carved his eye out.

yummy

A5116278

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:34 am

Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

yummy

very xd
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games