Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:42 am
Robin went in search of Star. He saw at the river but was not impressed finding Cyborg hiding and wacthing her. 'Cyborg !' he whispered hoping to scare him.

BB snores got louder as he dreams became more vivid and real.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:25 pm
"So, Argent was there something you wanted to talk about?" Aqualad said, not knowing what to say.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:28 pm
Raven pushed herself up and walked over to Beast Boy. She tapped him once with her paw in an attempt to stop his snoring. "Shut up, Beast Boy," hissed Raven into his ear. This was followed by a small n** to his ear, so he'd wake up.

"Sounds good with me." Scar let a yawn escape. "Might as well get some rest right now." He padded into the den and lay down in a corner of the cave. Quickly he curled up, now resembling a black fuzz ball.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Argent looked at aqualad "uh...nothing...nothing at all." She kept looking at her feet. Then looked back at him "How are you?" She was trying to change the subject.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:14 pm
"I'm fine but you seem a little distracted," Aqualad said. He could tell she had something on her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:23 am
BB coutninued snoring the whisper not being registered in his closed tired mind. He turned other he snoring getting louder.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:32 am
Raven growled softly. She hadn't wanted to resort to anything with the slightest amount of violence. Well actually that didn't really matter, so long as the snoring stopped. She reached over and bit into BB's ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:11 pm
Argent was trying to walk faster. "Nothing is wrong..." She told aqualad walking faster every second. She accidently hit her head on a branch. She was knocked out cold. And a dream was accuring......  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 am
"Argent!" Aqualad yelled running over to her. "No, wake up," Aqualad yelled as shoke Argent in an attemp to wake her, " Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:43 pm
"Ah, Robin your back well...um I'm glad your back now. I was standing watch perfectly making sure no harm comes to our team and nothing comes to the den. Well since your back how about you stand watch now and I'll get some rest", said a spooked out Cyyborg as he walked away from Robin and into the cave.

Then she stepped out of the river and shook all of the water off of her nice red fur. At least when she shook the water off of her red fur, her fur didn't puff up. She than layed down on the grass all com and looking into the water seeing her own reflection as a wolf.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:56 pm
Seeing no other choice, Aqualad summoned a huge water ball. "I hope you'll forgive me for this when you wake up," Aqualad said as he sent water at into argents face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:50 pm
Argent was back in the clouds. This time she had blood on her hands and she saw all her friends around her. She fell and burst out crying. She herd a voice and she saw an outline of a guy. he kept saying "You will kill ur frinds you will kill everyone you will hurt them...its ur...destiny." her face became hottier and hottier than she awoke from a waterball. "Aaaagh" She screamed from the worst nightmare.  

Lil Patrica

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 am
"Are you ok?" Aqualad said neeling down to see if she was alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:42 am
Robin glared at Cyborg following him back to the cafe intending to a brief moment of rest. As he retunred he heard a scream. Now what?.He ran to the source of the sceam.

The bite made BB jump in mid clucthing his ear in pain screamin 'Ahhh!!' as he quickly awoke from a wild dream which was slowly being erased from his mind.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:58 pm
Argent burst out crying. "I...I cant be near u..." She tried to move away from him. She kept thinking "I cant be near my friends or..i might just...kill them."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games