Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:27 pm
"That is good", said Starfire as she looked at Robin and Aqualad.

"Your going to invole everybody else in this mess", said Gemini as she heard their conversation and what their planning.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:52 am
"Don't worry. Speedy one of the best titans around. Plus I'm sure Oricle going after help too,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 am
'Gemini !' Robin scoulded 'Where a team and team's help each other out' he added shocked at he attiude after all she treated them all like family and they needed all the help which was needed.

Adam walked back he'd obtained all the information he'd required the orphanage had given him little or no information. Though the police files had been a bit more useful information was thin on the ground. Maybe Gemini had the information at home. He shoota grapple hook home in stealth mode he didn't want the others butting in.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:23 pm
Suddenly the door bell rang and Aqualad said,"It must be speedy. I'll get."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:18 pm
"Gemini what is up with the attiude now, young lady", said Starfire as she also scolded Gemini as Robin did so too.

"Sorry guys. I guess its just right now every bad tbing is happening to me. But than it turns out to be good at some parts", explained Gemini as she apoligized to them.

"Oh, thats right your going through so much right now", said Starfire who placed her hand on Gemini's shoulder.

"Yeah but I can get over it. And Aqualad and Robin is right we can use help and they could be right. My dark side who is also me, Oracle could be gathering some of her own help", said Gemini. She than looked at them both and said, "So are we going to do some practice now or what. So we may get ready for when that day comes."

"Hm, that would be good but not the right away k. Unless Robin wants to too. Beside's Speedy could be here, don't you remember him Gemini", said Starfire.

"Oh, yeah kind of. For instance I only got to see him when I first came here and that was when I was 8 or 9 years old. And the second time is on my 10 brithday and you guys surprised me with a surprise party. And I will never forget that day when Beast Boy accidently fell in my cake", said Gemini as she giggled.

"Oh, yes I believe I do remeber that day", said Starfire as she giggled too.

"Oh, here's another funny thing. On chiristmas with you guys for the first time. Oh, man that was funny. Beast boy and Cyborg forced pushed you guys under the missle toe and you two kissed lip to lip. Hahaha. And look at you to now. You two are couple. But I remember something that Beast Boy and Cyborg told me befire they left to Hawaii and it was about you two. And what was it hmmm", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:29 pm
"Hey guys guess who's here,"Aqualad said as he entered the room.

"What's up everone,"Speedy said as he entered the room. Then after seeing Gemini asked,"Who are you?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:51 pm
((Um I'm Gemini and she does know Speedy but hasn't seen him for kind of a long time))

As Gemini saw Speedy she did not reconize him for he did look different. "Who are you?" asked Gemini.

"Gemini, its Speedy don't you remember him", said Starfire. She than said, "Hello friend Speedy you look a little different. So I don't blame Gemini if she doesn't remember you. Since she only met you when she was young. He's the one who gave you that kitty cat stuff animal on your birthday Gemini."

"Speedy", said Gemini who looked surprised that Speedy looked different to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:44 pm
(Sorry I didn't know Gemini knew Speedy and I meant to write: Then after seeing Gemini, Speedy asked,"Who are you?")
"Wow Gemini I didn't recognize you. You've really Grown,"Speedy said as he patted Gemini on the head and smiled.

"How could you forget about Gemini?"Aqualad said as he glared at Speedy.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:07 pm
Raven who was reading a book and drinking pop said "Hey speedy long time no see...or talk or both?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:20 pm
Speedy looked at Raven and said,"Yeah It has been a while. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch."

"Yeah it has been a while since Titans East and Titan Central got together,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm
((Its ok))

"Heehee", giggled Gemini as she heard their commets. She than said, "Yes, it has been a while and I'm guessing you know why your here."

"Gemini what did Beast Boy and Cyborg say about me and Robin now?" asked Starfire in a little angry voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:27 pm
"Yeah so who am I up against," Speedy said enthusiactitly.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:50 pm
When Firefly and Oracle arrived at the main base. Firefly grabbed a needle and out it in her arm and than her arm wasn't num anymore. "Ah, it feels much better to have a free arm. Oh, and welcome Oracle and thanks but I didn't expect you to save me but thanks child."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm
"Your welcome and besides I don't think turgon wants to loose one of his servants or something. And besides I had to thank you for waking me up", said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, do you remeber Turgon Speedy?" asked Starfire who hated saying that name.

Then Gemini sat on top of the roof as everybody else was standing and talking. She heard each thing they said and just sat there com.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:02 pm
Raven closed her book and threw away her pop. She was heading towards her room to try on the battle suit we havnt been using them much. While she was trying to leave without being hear she herd someone ontop of the roof but didnt care at the moment who.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games