Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Well, you said the original voice actor for Wesker. And that means 'Eric' from RE1, who did a cheeseball job at voicing Wesker anyway, and nobody even knows about or cares who the guy is, so his opinion would have no effect on my career.

Granted, but since Romero isn't a game designer, but a movie director, his version of RE games essentially turns out to be an FMV game series that fails quickly. Read FMV games

I wish some crazy extremist found something racist, sexist, or homophobic about Degeneration and caused Capcom to permanently pull it from the shelves at all stores.

Granted. We get you an Eric Cartmen who says the lack of black people in Degeneration is completely racist. However, a Jew shows up and totally messes up Eric's plans. So even though it was pulled now, it will reshelf at a later date.

I wish South Park had a resident evil episode.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Granted, but it's about glorifying how awesome Leon and Ganados are, and completely ignores the fact that at some point, Resident Evil had things like Umbrella, T-Virus and zombies. Oh, and Cartman dresses up like Ada in it.

I wish RE survivor was remade in the classic RE gameplay style.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted, but it's about glorifying how awesome Leon and Ganados are, and completely ignores the fact that at some point, Resident Evil had things like Umbrella, T-Virus and zombies. Oh, and Cartman dresses up like Ada in it.

Granted, but there's no auto aiming, no quick turning, and the merchant returns.

I wish they would bring back the dodge system from RE3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Reddlemagne-DeWhimsy
Biohazard EXTREME

Granted, but there's no auto aiming, no quick turning, and the merchant returns.

I wish they would bring back the dodge system from RE3

Granted. It's called Resident Evil 4.

I wish there were some newer characters. Who didn't suck.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:15 pm
Granted, but then half the hardcore RE fans end up liking the new characters so much that everyone forgets who Jill is.

I wish Wesker made a cameo in Dead Rising 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 am
Granted, but he's the gay lion tamer, teleporting Wesker from RE5, and he unleashes the plagas which kill all the zombies, and then you have to fight them for the rest of the game. He also comes out of the closet.

I wish there were zombies in RE5.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Granted, in a cinematic flashback footage taken directly from Umbrella Chronicles.

I wish Wesker died in RE1/Remake.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 am
Granted but instead they make Barry superhuman and his lines become SUPERHUMANLY cheesy (asking for jill subs and all that lawl)

I wish Billy Coen would be the main character of the next RE game  

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 am
Granted... Do I need to say more? We know Capcom would just ruin him with backflips, falcon punches and terrible Leonesque one liners.
Oh, but that's not all, Capcom will make Rebecca his partner (because according to Capcom, same people have to pair up ALL THE TIME) and they'll ruin HER as well.

I wish STARS was a real police division.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Granted... Do I need to say more? We know Capcom would just ruin him with backflips, falcon punches and terrible Leonesque one liners.
Oh, but that's not all, Capcom will make Rebecca his partner (because according to Capcom, same people have to pair up ALL THE TIME) and they'll ruin HER as well.

I wish STARS was a real police division.

Granted, and hell, you get to Join the Alpha team yourself Bio!

But guess who ends up fighting hunters first!? talk2hand

I wish the same thing Bio wished, but to have it corrupted in a different way.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Granted. But since STARS is a real division and not property of Capcom, it gets oversaturated in EVERY SINGLE action video game and movie that comes out for the next 5 years, to the point where people even forget that STARS was something unique to Resident Evil in the first place.

I wish ReMake was ported to the PS3 as a downloadable game.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm
Granted, but you know Capcom loves its newer audience more and actually takes time on it... to make it RE4-style. At least you get to see Jill's a** the whole time.

I wish RE4 was about Wesker testing new B.O.W.s by using Leon as his subject instead of the s**t(tier?) plot we have now.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Granted, but at the end, it's Leon of all people who kills Wesker.

I wish Paul Anderson directed the Resident Evil GAMES.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 am
Granted, but it becomes a slow paced point and click drama series with Daniel Day Lewis as the main hero searching for Oil in zombie infested Raccoon City.

Wait, did you mean Paul W.S. Anderson? twisted

I wish Death Race 2000 was set in Raccoon City.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:51 am
Resident Evil as a point and click drama? I'd prefer that over what it's become now, any day. I happened to rather like Still Life. But duuh, I meant W.S, I just knew the director before he distincted his name with the W.S., so I don't bother including them. Back in Mortal Kombat days, he was just Paul Anderson.

Granted, but then zombies kind of become irrelevant, since you have armored cars with guns on them. The zombies don't stand a chance, so they're kind of pointless. And there aren't many of them.

I wish Resident Evil 5 was horribly glitchy. Well, it's not out yet, so it's almost an "I hope."  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff