Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:07 pm
Terra saw how gemini tried to get up. Terra went outside the room and towards her beroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 pm
Then Gemini looked at Starfire and Fox and heard what they told her. She than got back in the medic bed a said, "Fine, I'll stay and rest even though I really don't want to stay here but I will." Then Gemini looked at the window next to her and looked at the sea.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:05 am
Robin looked up 'That's right stay pout you need the rest' Robin added looking back at Adam, 'Ok young man start from the beggining' he stared hard at Adam.

Adam looked up panicking he didn't want to tell the story not in front of them but he had no choice. He took a deep breath and began 'I went to the firestation they offered me a job and I work with them. I'm not thier becuase their sorting out my work detail. I came back this mornning to get something I left behind and Gemini found me' he stopped giving Robin a chance to take the information in.

Robin aobosbed the information then looked at Gemini it made sense why she didn't stop when he called her, though she had been bad he would talk to her later about it. 'Ok go on' his inturiged appitue being feed.

'I had a rescue and came back. When I was told to I couldn't do anything until it was cleared I was ok. I was going training when I found you guys in trouble. Then I blacked out.' his face wrinkled as he stuggled to rember what else happened 'I rember talking to Terra then waking up here and joining the fight and that's it really' he knew it sounded strange but that was all he rembered.

Robin registered the information. He had his honest look on his face it was the truth maybe he had more to do with the girl than he first thought. He turned away 'Get some rest I'll be back later'. He walked other to Star 'Can I talk to you in private for a moment' he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:42 am
Terra closed her bedroom door. She sat and took a deep breathe and when then the window shatterd and terra froze the glass in mid air. "uh oh" She told herself.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:36 am
Crimson spider surveyed the T shaped buliding from a distance. By know the suit should have soaked in sufficently and due to Adam's remarkable fight against the sedative he would nearly be ready. She doubted she'd be able to slip in now not after what had happen with the girl. She was forced to wait until she had a chance.

Adam listened to Gemini dramtic speach. She acted if everyone was so cruel to her and everyting was so bad for her I mean living a state of the art home ,having powers and a close group of people who were ready to lay thier life down for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:19 pm
Then Fox said, "If you excuse me I'll be in my room." Then Fox left the room.

When Starfire heard Robin's whispering to her. She whispered back and said, "Sure." Then Starfire followed Robin outside of the room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Terra saw the glass was in mid air. She thought to herself should: Should i unfreeze the glass. She thought and that the onlything she could do. But when she did...a glass came at her and scraped her cheek and it was gushing out blood. She ran out of the room to try to get somethng for the blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:36 pm
Then Gemini looked away as Fox, Robin, and Starfire left the room. She than turned her face and saw Adam looking at her. She than paused for a sec and than looked away and looked down at her feet. 'Why is he staring', she though to herself. She than blushed a little, grabbed her pillow and than covered her face with it. As she stopped blushing, she moved her face from the pillow and just held the pillow close to her and sang,
"Hush ya baby
don't you cry go to sleep my little baby
When you wake you shall have all the pretty little ponies
In your bed moma said babies riding off to dream land
One by one they've begun to dance and prance for little babies."

"Don't know why but some of these songs play over and over in my head. But I never heard these songs before. Where do they come from too. My past and memories is all a blur for I was only a baby when I came to the orhanage. But I do know one thing. At least I have a family who cares for me now but why doesn't my heart feel complete yet. Is there somehting missing", Gemini said to herself.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 pm
Terra ran. She went by star and robin but stumbled over fox. "Sorry fox." Putting her hand over her scratch so she didnt see.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:29 pm
"Sniff, sniff. Terra is that blood I smell", said Fox as she moved Terra's hand from hr cheak. "Where did you get this cut and don't lie to me. Come on I'll take you to my room. I got a first aid kit and some stuff that can help you", said Fox as she grabbed Terra's hand and took her to her room.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:03 pm
((I added a a villian in and her name is Vesta.))

Vesta walks around a mountain and see's a city down below. "Hmm, what a pitty city", she said as she put her hood down. Then Vesta saw a girl laying against a rock. "Well well. Why isn't it my inprentace black Feather", as she walked up to Black Feather. Then Vesta puts her hand on Black Feather's shoulder and saids, "Come on young lady its time to get up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:10 pm
Terra shoke her head "But to tell u...there is going to be alot of glass on the floor." She warned fox.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:01 pm
Then Black Feather looked up and saw Vesta. "Vesta its you. My master." She stood up and stood next to her master Vesta. "Vesta I have failed to get the young girls powers", she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 pm
"I don't see any glass on the floor", said Fox as she looked around her own room. Then she grabbed some bandages and medicine out of her desk draur. She than put the medicine on Terra's cheak and said, "This may sting. Its a medicine that I brought with me from my home." Then Fox put a bandage on Terra's cheak and said, "There you go. Good as new."

"So Robin what is it you need to tell me?" asked Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see you have failed but I have even a better way now. Instead of taking her powers lets make her evil. You see I can make black pearls and we'll put one in her body. Releasing young Gemini's darkside instead", sad Vesta with an evil look on her face but smile at the same time. "For I know her powers are very powerful", she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm
Terra got up. "Thank you fox" Than got up to check her window. The window was fixed like nothin happened. "That's wierd." She said under her breathe.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games