Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:28 pm
((and I can have some more Sohmas come in))

Momiji watched on and decided to add, "And Haru and I just got here, neither of us knew about Signbad ((Meant to misspell 'Sinbad')) or Jeanne before yesterday!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:33 pm
((yes I don't care how many charactrs everyone has as long as they play them speaking of...))

Nodoka looked around the class room noticing the many empty seats wondering where so many of her classmates had gone. Miyako and Maron were missing, not to mentio Chiaki and the new student from yesterday, although she was rather releived that those two were not here. There were also another couple of empty desks. Their class had been told there owuld be new students but she had not seen many as of yet.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Hatsuharu looked at Chiaki, "How long do you think they'll keep us in here? Akito was planning on showing up tonight to see our apartment, if we're in here for that long he wont be very happy."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Chiaki put his hands behind his head. "Ahh you'll probably be out of here soon enough" in a relaxed voice. "Miyako'll expain everything, and you'll be good to go." Chiaki laughed. "What, you don't want him to know your in jail? I wonder why.' He said sarcastically.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:51 pm
"It's not just that," Hatsuharu shook his head, and stared off into space, "When you have company it's rather rude to make them wait. Especially when it's the head of your entire family. And as for being in jail, it's by no fault of us right? It's a simple misunderstanding. You'll get out too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Chiaki thought that was doubtful , but said nothing more of it. "Well Momij will be there won't he? At least the head of your family won't have to wait if he is there. Anyway, he'd probably forgice you. Like you said, its not your fault"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:59 pm
You don't know Akito... Hatsuharu thought, but didn't say it, he really didn't want to go into details, "I just hope Momiji remembers though. Akito already isn't terribly fond of him either, and we rushed out this morning so I couldn't remind him. He'll probably remember...." He added, just for his own self-assurance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:03 pm
L was in his chair and pondered this for a while with his thumb in his upper lip "...Hm......I Know that Mr. Sohma is innocent now...But...I am still unsure of Chiaki..." L looked at a cop and said "Set Mr. Sohma free...But keep Mr. Chiaki in the cell..." L looked back at Maron and Miyako "I am still unsure about him, after all we have proof of him turning into Sinbad...Tell you what...Find proof that he truly isn't Sinbad...And I will let him free aswell...Till then he must remain in the cell...I shall try my best to keep the cell for him alone...This way you can trust he'll be safe."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:23 pm
Ranam sighed as he got up and headed back to school. He walked into the class and sat down. " I'm sorry I'm late teacher. " he said putting his head on the desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:45 am
"Isn't the saying innocent untilproven guilty?, not the other way around?" miyako raged. "We haven't been able to cach Jeanne or Sinbad! There's no way to rove either way! We just told yuo that Chiaki was with us when Sinbad showed up! What more proof is there?"  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:47 am
Nodoka looked over as Ranma came into a classroom. Oh no she thought. why do more boys keep joining our class  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:17 am
L took another sip of his tea "I am sorry but even if Chiaki was with you at the time that Sinbad was commiting crimes, I cannot go on your word, this video I have prooves it all." L put the tape in the VCR and played it showing once more Chiaki turning in Sinbad "This however I was shown...If you can some how manage to get me evidence of Sinbad and Chiaki being two diffrent people, then like I said before he would be set free."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:21 am
Maron watched the tape, her eyed widening in shock as she saw Chiaki turn into Sinbad. "But..." her voice didn't seem to be orking right "But Sinbad...Sinbad is evil...Chiaki isn't like that. He coldn't be." Her thoughts drifted to the time when Sinbad burned down someone's home to find a demon that wasn't even there.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:40 am
L went and sat/crouched back on the sofa then took another sip of his tea "You seemed shocked over this...Here." L handed Maron a cell phone "Its a private line...Much more like a walky talky then a phone. Once you have the evidence needed my number is on there under the name of L. You may leave now if you've nothing else to say."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:15 pm
Miyako looked at Maron. Seeing her the way she was "We're going" She grabbed Maron's hand " Lets go."

"Chaki can't be Sinbad. I was with him. Can't take my word for it? I even have witnesses. " Miyako fumed. Her voice suddenly changed into a softer tone. "I just hope Chiaki will be ok. If hes in jail too long he could get hurt"

"If Chiaki really is Sinbad...I don't think anyone could get close to him"

"Maron! Chiaki is NOT Sinbad" Miyako raged. "anyway...I wonder if anyone has told Chiaki's dad yet..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games