Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

bleachman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:41 pm
hm.... normally RP battles are done where you last sentence in an RP post is you throwing a punch (for example, of course) and your opponent is to decide wiether or not it lands, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:23 pm
it really depends on the context. Normally, yes, some people like to write thoughts or things like that afterwords though.  

FlamingMoogles

bleachman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:27 pm
hmmmm.... ok~

>_>; I still think we can get a decent RP battle system up and running with these dice rolls... we just need to refine it..

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2315267&page=3
I particularly liked when dante started using the dice to see if attacks would hit, and thats what im more leaning to~

I had a good battle system typed out here at one time, but i cant find the page it was on >.>'

I heard Kurai made a battle system as well, does anyone know what page it was placed on? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:43 pm
User Image

*~Work in progress subforum silly XP.~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Winter mink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:52 pm
can I post? cause I mostly see the crew posting and the first way of getting a star.... ya... don't get it at all.... they release monsters and you have to defeat them? do you see them? I can't do anything and the rules don't help one bit!!! confused xp whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:44 pm
ahh star tests, these are administered at special times. We have a tournament right now but unfortunately sign ups closed a week or 2 ago. You can earn stars just through roleplaying though! a good place to start is the new student registration area in the "On campus RPs" subforum. Thats where most new students start and you can meet up with an rp group. People here are nice and will gladly let you join them as well. Just talk in the ooc a bit and we can arrange a meeting! (I'll rp with you sometime if you like~!)  

Elpinoine
Crew

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:29 pm
I'm just wondering why some people have C at the end of their high school number. Nothing big. xD;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:33 pm
User Image

*~Those are the Sigs made by Ceron.

This is to avoid confusion and all from some of my numbers and his numbers clashing ^^~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:36 pm
Ooh, got it. ^ ^ I thought it meant something weird, like you were forced to come or something. xDDD;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:04 pm
I was just thinking... we should have a dance floor off of campus. eek That would be really cool. xD;;;;  

Winny-chan
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm
User Image

*~I think we have the Red dragon night club for dances XP.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=130113

but hmm.. yeah i guess. Somone could create that if they wish to. XP.

somone with 2 or more stars. i guess.~*

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:36 pm
Umm.. Don't know if I can actually post in here.. [Watches for assassins.] But I have an idea which is pretty common and may already have been sugested and/or no one likes the idea. <__>;;
But how about a profile thread? So if people want they could place on it the usual blab and image if they like?

Just a thought.. X.x;; Please don't kill me.. T.T

HarunoTC

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:39 pm
OMG. LIZARD FACE.

<____>

Chise and I love that face.

Anyways, we already have a profile page, er, sub-fourm. Also, if you have more picture of your character, you can post them in the Gallery thread in the OCC sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:44 pm
Oh.. o.o!
[Feels stupid yet again.] Thank you.. sweatdrop Obviously I didn't look far enough.. crying

And a lizard face? What the hell? ^_^ It's like a shifty and/or worriedish face thinking 'Oh no..' .. for me anyway.

HarunoTC

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games