Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:02 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch stood up and said,"Be right back." Scourch then started running and when he returned he set down a giant box and said,"Do you hink he'll like it. It's the hottest new gamestation in the world."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:06 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Hm, yes he will," said Nightstar with a smile. "Um, Scourch can you keep a secret?" asked Nightstar.

Nightfire ran up to the ball, hit it, and it headed towards Azar. "Head up Azar!" he yelled.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 pm
~~~~~Future past~~~~~
Scourch sat down and said,"Sure what's on your mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:59 am
Past present
Robin hoisted Starfire up. 'Starfire wahts wrong ?' he asked curiosuly frowning at her slightly. This had been a regular occurence. Maybe she should see a doctor.

Future present
Vinces spirts rose as he spike the ball other the court his heart beating and smile forming on his face. It was time for some fun before the hard part.

'I know they grow up so fast I rember when Nightfire first beat me in combat..though I was going easy in him' Robin tried to mantain some pride. 'Oh Cyborg me and Nightfire had a new costume specially made for Vince' he added.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:54 pm
~~Past Present~~

"I don't know but I feel much weaker after Blackfire gave me that hit and after I shot her a good one too," said Starfire as she felt weaker by the momment. Then her stomach and head started to hurt a little, "Ah, my stomach and now my head."

~~Future Present~~

"Exellent," said Cyborg with a smile.

"Yes, and Nightstar got something for him as well but she won't tell what it is," said Starfire.

"Well, than it must be a special surprise," said Cyborg. "She's just like you Robin. She won't tell what the surprise is and they're always special ones too," he said.

"Oh, yes like the day that he purpose to me," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:44 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven floated up and surrounded some of the rocks with black energy. They flew at Blackfire. She answered Cyborg's question. "Blackfire's back."

~~Future Present~~

Azar grinned. He grabbed the ball and threw it high up in the air. He hit it towards Nightfire.

Raven nodded her head. "I've got him a hover board. Boys seem to like those. I've seen Azar staring at them as well as Vince."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:59 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"How could you not like hover boards, they rock."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 pm
~~Fututre Present~~

Then Nightfire ran towards the ball, jumped up in the air, and hit it towards Enerald again.

~Roof top~

"Well, don't tell anybody else. For I am only telling you. I have a big crush on Vince and he doesn't know that I like yet. But everytime I try to tell him, I egt interupted or I chicken out," said Nightstar as she blushed.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,"Don't worry your secrets safe with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Hm, thanks Scourch. and I specially don't want my dad to know. For he can get a little over protective with me when it coems to boys," said Nightstar.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:12 am
Scourch laughed a little and said,"Yeah he seems a little up tight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:46 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Oh, wow. Hover boards huh. Then come to think of it he did keep bugging me about one but I refused because of the price. But now he'll be glad that you guys got him one," said Cyborg with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven rolled her eyes at Beast Boy. She turned her attention to Cyborg. "I figured he would've bugged you about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:23 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yeah, and when I told himno he made that face that he use to make everytime when he was grumpy or didn't get his way," said Cyborg.

"Oh, yes I remember Nightstar made such a face because she was either tired or grumpy. Nightfire on the other hand made them when he started to make his little tantrums," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:52 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yeah, uptight," said Nightstar as she looked up into the sky with a smile on her face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games