Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:08 pm
Rosalie was startled by Takeru breaking the table. She cupped a hand over her mouth.
Ryuu stood protectively infront of her still. He wondered what would happen now that the owners were dead.

Ben held onto Oiya. Takeru, what happened? Or do you now know?
[SORRY SUCKY POST! I couldn't think of anything.. Brain dead. xp ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:39 pm
Takeru returned to resting his arms on the wall and hanging his head. He heard Ben's thoughts.
"I don't know. I came in here and they were dead. I...Why would they leave me now? I had so much stuff planned. And they just...Died.." He said. His voice was strangled. He turned around, still keeping his head down, and looked at his hands. They were grotesque, torn apart and mangled.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:13 am

"Oh. I'm sorry Takeru. Don't take it too hard on yourself. I know it's going to be difficult." Ben stood up, placing Oiya on her feet as well. "Let's just go.." ben said, wanting to leave the room. He didn't like to have to sit in there with Osamu and Akakuchi dead.

Ryuu turned toward Rosalie. "We should probably go as well, shouldn't we?" Rosalie nodded. They turned and walked down the hall with Ben and Oiya.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:24 pm
Takeru threw a table out the window, breakig the glass, the ran out. Oiya noticed he was gone and ran out of Ben's grasp.
"I have to go." She shouted behind her and followed Takeru out the window. Takeru was already at the end of a village, on the shore of a lake. He sat against a tree trunk and held his head in his bloody hands. Once Oiya got there she tried to help.
"Takeru...It wasn't your fault. Don't get so upset." She said.
"But...Why'd they leave now? They wouldn't just die, they were still young." He said in defense. Oiya kept quiet and looked down, biting her lip. She gracefully stepped forward, embracing him in a hug.
"You aren't the only one affected by this. They were my parents too." She said, tears escaping from her eyes. Takeru was in shock, this was the first time Oiya had cried. Even when she was little she never cried, always quiet. He hugged her back.
"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:57 pm
[YOU FINALLY POSTED OMG! biggrin ]

Ben watched as Oiya pushed herself away from him. 'I have to go.' She'd shouted, then followed Takeru out the window. Ben felt unimportant, but then thought Takeru needs her more than I do.. I guess I'll just wait here. Ben turned to toward Ryuu and Rosalie. "Hey I'll wait here, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up with you guys later." He said.

Ryuu nodded. "Okay. See you." He said, as they walked around the corner. Rosalie jsut continued to walk next to Ryuu. She felt dizzy so she leaned against him as they walked. The sick feeling hadn't left her. Ryuu walked slowly to match her pace. "Are you okay, Rose? You don't look well." Ryuu said. Rosalie shook her head. "I'll be fine.. just keep me from tipping over, I feel dizzy.." She said falling backward slightly. Ryuu put his hand on her back to hold her up. "Seriously? Don't pass out on me here.." Ryuu said laughing. Rosalie smiled. "I'll try not too. But if I do, just take me to my room.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Takeru pulled back.
"Oiya...I'm hungry..I found a village." He said. Oiya looked at him concerned then said.
"Takeru..You've been over eating. You can't have that much blood. When was the last you ate?" She asked.
"3 hours ago. I'm surprised I haven't lost it." He lied. He had eaten an hour ago to be precise.
"Okay come on." She said and they set off to the nearest village.

Once they were done Oiya and Takeru walked through the front door, softly closing it behind them. They both smelt of human blood. Oiya walked into the hall Ben was in and Takeru went into Rosalie's room.
Once he got inside He smiled. "Hey..I'm sorry about what happened."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:09 pm
[Rosalie isn't in her room. She's walking down a hall, with Ryuu somewhere... lmao edit it so he like walks down the hall and greets her. Don't change anything he says, just where he went. Because She's not in there.]

Ben say Oiya walking toward him. He grinned, wlaking toward her. "Babe." He said, sweetly. "Missed you." He sighed. "I can hardly stand to be away from you. I love you." He said, pressing his lips lightly against hers.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:54 pm
[[H'okay. lol I'm a tard.]]

EDIT FOR TAKERU:

Takeru walked into Rosalie and Ryuu in the hall. "Hey guys." He said and wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands had been bandaged but blood was still soaking through.

Oiya smiled and kissed him back.
She ended the kiss and pulled her head back.
"I'm sorry about that. Takeru doesn't take death easily. I'm surprised he didn't hurt himself severely." She said and held onto him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Rosalie smiled when she saw Takeru walk up, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Takeru, what's with your hands? They're still bleeding.. Are you okay?" Rosalie figured they would have stopped by now.

Ryuu stepped aside from Rosalie when Takeru came aand put his arms around Rosalie's waist. "Hey guys." Takeru had said.
"Hello, Takeru." Ryuu said and smiled.
________________________________-----

Ben was upset when Oiya ended the kiss so quickly, though he still looked down at her when she pulled away her head away.
"I'm sorry about that. Takeru doesn't take death easily. I'm surprised he didn't hurt himself severely." She said, still holding onto him. She rested her head on is shoulder. "So am I. I figured him reacting more violently. But how would I know went on outside of this house.. out there.. It's okay.. I don't care." [Lol that ryhmes!]
"All I do care is that you're safely back in my arms." Ben said, kissing her forehead.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Takeru smiled. "It's not that bad. My hands should be back to normal tomorrow night." He noticed Ryuu. "Oh hey Ryuu. How have you been?"

Oiya smiled. "Yeah...It's probably stuffed back in his mind now. Just don't bring it up." She said and kissed Ben, this time making the kiss last longer.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:54 pm
[D: Sorry. But I'm Le tired. xd ]

Rosalie smiled. "That's great. I'm glad." She figured she would bring up his parents being dead ever..

"Oh hey Ryuu. How have you been?" Takeru asked.
Ryuu was surprised Takeru was talking to him, rather than making out with Rosalie by now, which he usually was. "I've been pretty okay, I guess. Kinda lonely with no one to talk to really." Ryuu shrugged.
_______________---

"I won't, I promise." Ben said. Oiya kissed him, he could tell she wanted to kiss longer this time. Ben's hands held her face in his hands. His body pressed against hers. Ben had finally gotten what he needed.

Ben's lips became eager, his mind focused on matching Oiya's everytime her's moved. He with his lips, parted hers. His tongue traced the curve of her lower lip. It was smooth, almost like sweet glass.

[HAHA I KNOW.. WOAH! ._O]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm
Takeru smiled. "That's good. Oh Ryuu, There is a cool lake close by. It's beautiful. Maybe I could show you sometime." He said, trying not to laugh from his thoughts.

Oiya blushed and walked towards Ben, pushing him against the wall. She kissed him back.

[[BABY-MAKIN!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:19 am
"Thanks Takeru, that'd be nice. I guess.." Ryuu realized Takeru was stifling a laugh from what he'd thought. "What? It's true.." Ryuu said shrugging. Ryuu walked down the hall, leaving them to themselves. Have fun.. Geez.. I'm tired of crap. Ryuu, once he was around the corner started to run. When he got to his room, he slammed the door. He was just annoyed.
_________________--
[HAHA! NO KIDDING! Srsly? stare ... xd ]

Oiya started to push Ben back against the wall, still kissing him. Ben's hand moved to Oiya's back, crushing her against him. Ben's other hand was braided into her hair, holding her, not wanting to let go. He turned his body, and down she was against the wall, he smiled against her lips.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:25 am
Takeru turned to Rosalie when Ryuu left.
"I'm sorry about this morning." He said. It was about 7 pm, getting dark.

Oiya smiled too then returned to kissing him. She pushed forward, pushing him onto the bed and wrapped her legs around him.

[[Lawl srsly? heart ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:48 pm
"No, it's okay Takeru." Rosalie shook her head. "I'm fine... I understand how you're like that. You can't help it. And you shouldn't have to change for me to be with you... It's just not right. I'm hungry, wanna take me down to the dining hall.. I'm kind of faint." She said, wobbling. She laughed, "As you can see."
_______________--

Ben knew he'd been leading it on. Though he didn't want to take it this far. He thought is was rude to resist though, so he thought he'd end it in a minute or so..
Oiya had wrapped her lags around him, and pushed him onto the bed.
Woah, tiger. Ben thought. He grinned.
Ben flipped Oiya over, pinning her shoulders to the bed. He was over her, kneeling.
"Oiya.." Ben said, I can't." Ben said, pushing himself of the bed. "Not now.. I don't feel right. I'm sorry, Oiya. I know. I'm being irrational." Ben said. He went and and sat on the other side of her bed.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games