Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:17 pm
((Yay! I got noticed! Thanks!))

Aimi looks up and gives Kaski a weak smile, "I'm ok. Thanks. I'm Aimi."

((Yay I GOT NOTICED!!! finally))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:26 pm
" We still have to get the shika out of Rea though." Isura said looking at Rai. She blew into Rea's ear and knocked both the shika and her out."Nevermind I'll finish."Isura said.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:44 pm
(your welcome)

"Hey Ami who are you waiting for in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:07 pm
"Ok, here we go... Rika and Riaana take this daughter give her your hand, cure her of this shika. release this demon from within and forever heal her. destroy the demons and all evil within her..." Isura finishes drawing the symnol and the chant she blows into Rea's RIGHT ear and the shika is released. Rea is fine."FEW!!! It worked now all I have to do is wait for her to return back to normal." Isura was very relieved.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:11 pm
"Wait so it's done?!" Rai said almost happily. "Does this mean rea is going to be all better now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Kaski then falls asleep in an hour as Ami and Kaski talk about random stuff.  

Crazy_Munkay

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:06 pm
((Well, I'm back. Can't say I'm happy to be back in the cold and odd. I see you guys got a lot done in my leave, but even after reading it all, I'm still not sure I understand. Air tanks popped, but then it didn't matter because a shape shifter came, but it wasn't a shape shifter, it was a demon. Then a group of three people took over the the whole RP and told other people that they couldn't do what they wanted to. And the cutting and the love and the blow in the ear thing and the taking your gloves off in space?!?! I'm so dang lost on this topic and I think I can see the plot flying out the window.
{I've been ranting and it's going to get worse, I'm sorry}
What's with all the god modding? There are a list of rules in the thread, how many people truly read them? I just feel like this RP is getting more and more random.
I'm sorry for barking at everyone, but I really wanted to get that off my chest. Again, I'm sorry.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:56 pm
(Yeah, I guess you're right. I should've taken my responsibility as a leader of this guild more serious. I'm sorry I just got so pulled in actually me and Darkside_Heartless talked about what should happen next so we can get this RP back on track. I'll PM you the details.)  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:48 pm
((THANKS!!!! KASKI!!!!))
((Yeah someone is going to get the plot intact!!!))

Aimi, looks at sleeping Kaski and thinks Aww. He's been working so hard since the beginning of this catastrophe... he's all worn out.
She then gets up, careful not to disturb him, and walks over to Rea. "I'm so glad she's ok," Aimi says to no one in particular. She then crosses the room to Isura and says, "Thanks for saving my friend." Then she notices Rai watching her and says, "what are your orders, Captain?" She then salutes him and eagerly awaits his reply.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:53 pm
((hey, sorry guys. I feel really guilty...i guess i've swallowed some of the characters...i'll be knoked out for a while so i won't be posting...SRRY! hope you accept my apology!))  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:57 pm
"Honestly, this whole thing has really sidetracked us and now we only have 2 hours of oxygen left. So before we all perish we should at least try to finish the ship. Kaski has been hard at work by himself trying to save us, so let us do our part." Rai looks hard at Isura and Aimi. "So, you girls ready to get started?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:11 pm
"Tell me what I can do!" Aimi smiles widely at Rai, although she is afraid of the news he has delivered.  

bessio
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:19 pm
"Okay, Aimi I need you to take some of the students and reinforce the inner wall of the school with some scrapmetal from the cargo bay." Rai said in a rushed tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 pm
"Ok!" Aimi darted from the room in search of recruits.

((Wow Kaski, you sleep for a long time!))  

bessio
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:24 am
"I'll help too. Rea will be knocked out so lets get to work.Whats the plan?" Isura said ready to work.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games