Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
1k Comp :: Fab Prizes :: Newbies come & talk! <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:12 pm
Me? Darling, I'm not in your year, what are you talking about? We did it last year though.. xP

It wasn't too bad, in the end. And we watched Hamlet tonight.. from like half seven to half eleven.. so long and tiring, but very, very good. (: <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niphy and B&B goto the same school?

@___@;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:36 am
Nein! I go to the same school as Liani. But B&B is doing a similar History course to the one I did last year.. xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:38 am
We're all in England, hence le understanding. 3nodding

Maa, coursework went fine too. And I realised that those A Level girls were doing re-sits! xd Lol, hence confusion.

Is Liani-chan in the same year as you, Niph?  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:23 am
Nein! She's like year 8 xDDD;;

lol @ confusion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:26 pm
Yay, I got it right! I was thinking Liana-chan is younger than us. Not particularly because she acts her age (and yet she does - which, m'dear, is a good thing; growing up too quickly isn't necessarily beneficial, but then again, you're in this guild, and therefore probably will... or already have lost very shred of your innocence already. Oh yes; I am sure this place is what corrupted my mind), but rather because, Niph, you treat Liana-chan like a younger sister, like a mentor for her, of sorts. xd  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:12 pm
What, a mentor to that rude, arrogant, unyielding, disrespectful, and self-superior child?

Not me. rolleyes

xDDD;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 am
rofl

*sigh* Careers convention in an hour or so at school. I really cba. rolleyes  

Chibito7

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:10 am
Niphz
Although I would say, if you plan on studying Lit at any point, I would savour being able to just read and read without thinking about it and letting the book wash over you. Because now when I read anything that's even vaguely 'high literature', my mind is working overdrive on thinking about the narrative voice and spotting devices and stuff like that. Sometimes it can get in the way of actually enjoying a book. xP

Oh, I read a very good book lately: American Gods, by Neil Gaiman.

Super super super super late reply, but I totally agree to that! =A='' I've always been an overthinker by birth, and sometimes just reading books makes me my mind trace over the littlest details for hours. I really wish the books would wash over me and nothing else.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:08 pm
a- K0KO-
Niphz
Although I would say, if you plan on studying Lit at any point, I would savour being able to just read and read without thinking about it and letting the book wash over you. Because now when I read anything that's even vaguely 'high literature', my mind is working overdrive on thinking about the narrative voice and spotting devices and stuff like that. Sometimes it can get in the way of actually enjoying a book. xP

Oh, I read a very good book lately: American Gods, by Neil Gaiman.

Super super super super late reply, but I totally agree to that! =A='' I've always been an overthinker by birth, and sometimes just reading books makes me my mind trace over the littlest details for hours. I really wish the books would wash over me and nothing else.

Same here x3: Piling on to late comment, LOVE Neil Gaiman and this book, and a congenital overthinker who has a hard time pulling myself away once I finish a book. To be honest, I don't want to be any other way, though.  

JieRui

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Overthinking is, like, the bane of my existence. xP;;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:51 am
Overthinkers unite! xD;;

I wouldn't want it to be any other way either, just because I can't truly imagine how simple it would be without overthinking. o Ao;;

a- K0KO-

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:28 am
*sigh* The bane of existence is the perfect way of putting it, Niph.

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:14 pm
@aiii-chan - I think that it would be a relief, sometimes.

@B&B - Yeah, I know. cool xDD

Niphz
Crew

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm
Hmm.
On top of that, I sometimes grow white hair that pops out of my head, do you get that? XD Because my family explained that it's what happens when one thinks too much.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff