Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

((It's ok...))

They fled and voices could soon be heard,a hiking group soon rced to them upon seeing some of them ingured.One of the imeadeatly called 911."What happened here?"One man asked they looked like they had just gotten out of a fight."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

((Alex the fights over...))

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Arctic waved off another guy and said quietly. "Un... accident. Attacked by wolves... yeah." Thinking a bit ahead, she mumbled, "I'm Renee Sanders. We were just... hiking." She gestured to the rest of the group.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:12 pm

"We'll we should get you checked out those wolves might have had something..."They said,a ambulance soon came."There was a wolf attack?"They said,apparently they didn't describe to them the injuries.

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:12 pm

(( oops. sweatdrop sorry!!!!!))

leans against tree hideing the wings and rubbing her jaw where she had been hit.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Arctic jerked back away from another person. She didn't like them coming near her, and she wasn't about to go to any sort of hospital. "I'm fine, I'm fine... go check my friends, especially the little boy. Make sure he's okay." Rolling her shoulder, she suppressed a wince. Okay... something's wrong with my shoulder. Not that bad. A few scratches, a few bruises. I'm fine.

Bachiatariko

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 pm

quickly runs a finger over her wounds and heals them before any got near her. she crouched down and looked up at the sky thankfull no one seriously injured.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Snapping back to reality, Tarou just looked at Arctic for a while. He appriciated her concern, but he really didn't want to go near them either. Waiting for it to heal on it's own sounding most appealing.

"Sold you out, huh, Ta-kun?"
... Where were you earlier? I thought you said you'd help us.
"Wow, this is the first time responding. Anyway, I can't help unless you call me."

Tarou sighed. "I'm fine, Renee."

_sa_fille_

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Arctic sighed and went over to stand by Tarou. "Sorry..." She said quietly, so only he could hear her. Then , louder, "Okay... we're all fine, thanks for the concern, let's get out of here."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:28 pm

They walked up to tarou,and looked at him,eyeing a particular wound."We will have to check this one out."one said motioning him to the ambulance.

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:33 pm

Arctic stepped between Tarou and the ambulance. "He doesn't have to go anywhere is he doesn't want to," she said firmly. If Tarou decided to go, though, she'd go with him, to make sure nothing happened, but she'd like to avoid that at all costs.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 pm

"I know that miss,but we would still like to check if you would let us by..."They said apparently wnting to check his wounds.

KATKIBA109

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Tarou sighed inwardly. Why so persistant...? ... This really is tiring...

"Renee..." he trailed off, not really wanting to say the next part. "It's okay..." He really saw no reason why the wound on his back should get any attention, but he was losing patience.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Arctic sighed and moved, but only a little. "Where are you going to take him?" She asked, eyes half hooded and menacing. She didn't like the thought of white-wash hospitals and creepy hospital smells, and she didn't like the thought of them finding out about them being bird kids either.

Bachiatariko

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games