Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 pm
she appear out of no where "aww.... i missed it....." she knocked her head with her scythe "i'm no good at all.." she sighed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:57 am
Medical Ninja Akarii
Yamiko smirked and gave Lance a look that could be translated as 'Hurt her and I kill you' Akarii smiled a little and is a little red "Sorry Yamiko-kun!" Akarii said hugging Lance close and smiling. "I'll be good!" Akarii called Kyuu jumped to Lance's head and gave him a foxy kiss on the cheek.

Lance tried not to be scared by the look yamik gave him,and smiled as akarii hugged him,thats when kyuu gave him a kiss and he laughed slightly.

Kazu was the one who se put a head on his shoulder."You ok back there..."

"Uh oh we forgot someone."Iyoten said before he flew down to crimmy."Were going to akarii's home,you coming?"He asked offerog her a seat on the cloud.  

KATKIBA109

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:08 am
"oh... thank you... " she smiled and sit on the cloud "it is comfortable here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:33 pm
"No problem..."Iyoten said as he flew up to the others,the two clouds formed back into one.  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:42 pm
"You okay Lance?" Akarii asked putting her forehead against his. Kyuu pushed Akarii's head closer but Akarii resisted a little. "Akarii-chan!!!" Kyuu whined.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 pm
Lance smiled,his blush still there."I'm great..."  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:53 pm
"Would you like me to land? Are you air sick?" Akarii asked a little worried.
Kyuu bit into Akarii's back making her jerk forward kissing Lance's nose. "Drat! I missed!" Kyuu said angrily  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm
while sitting on the cloud she see what kyuu trying to do "gambate ne Kyuu... i will support you" she smile while clapping her hand

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:49 pm
Some of the thunder demons chuckled,they were also known for there since of humor.

"No,no I'm ok.."he said trying to stop himself from blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Akarii looked up and turned red. And Kyuu hit her paw on Akarii's back. Akarii grabbed Kyuu with her teeth and dropped her falling to the ground. "From now on get your own rides!" Akarii yelled at the falling Kyuu who transformed into Akarii and flew beside her smiling evily. "I'll get you for this.' Akarii said  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:02 pm
"oh! I-I'm Fine." slightly blushes and instantly removes hand. "j-just got a little off balance thats all." turns head and looks out over the land scape. "its beautiful up here. man. you demons are so lucky..." said in a soft whisper.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:25 pm
"Some would say...but we are still,some of the most endangered demon species..."He said looking at her trying to smile,he saw that she blushed,but showed no response to it.

Lance laughed alittle."Now who's red...now don't tell me your sick."He said jokingly putting his hand on her forehead.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 pm
"i'm sorry to hear your kind is endangered... but when you experiance what others do you cant help but feel jelouse." then noticed he had smiled at her. turned her head around and smiled back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:56 pm
"I don't get sick often. Only when someones poisoned me Lance. Still... And I AM NOT RED!" She cried her voice squeeking a little bit Kyuu on the other hand had fallen back to talk with Crimmy. "Crimmy I need your help." Kyuu asked hugging Crimmy. "Please. We are alomost to Akarii's home and once there..." Kyuu said sadly knowing what was to happen to Akarii imagining it in her head.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:02 pm
"oh... what is it then Kyuu? you need some help pairing those two... i can be the cupid" she chuckled as she pet gently Kyuu head

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games