Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:41 am
(if you read my posts, the avengers ran at blinding speed, ransacking the castle.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:27 am
(( THE AVENGERS ARE AT THE CASTLE)))  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:39 am
(oops sorry man)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:58 am
as crimson made a meal for when the avengers got back d'kar began making the circle and lighting candles he then pulled out a knife that onced belonged to fei he sat it in the center and began to meditate his eyes then went black and his mind blank hello fei? are you there yes my pet i am the cat began to scratch his head in the spirit world what is it you need? i need the weakness of nasha i cant tell you right now you must find it yourself ryuk(pet name)in the past me and her share there you will find it i understand and the spell to bring you back is almost done i just need to kill nasha and use her blood as long as i can have my little fox back i see you are still wearing the collar i havent ever taken it off i need to go and find the book of your past goodbye for now okay i will always watch over you and tell your mom i said hi okay okay bye his mind came back to his body his eyes went back to normal he stood up and walked up the stairs to get the book i will need the avengers help i hope they get back soon  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:19 pm
Nick woke up and he could only see through one eye.
"The big one is up!"
-----------------------
In nick's mind he sent out a warning: "At castle, tiend up, SOS"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 pm
d'kor d'kar you both stay here i will help them they both understood as crimson flashed out of sight and appered in the catsle alright now where could they be? nick!!!!! she called out oh look gaurds will its been awhile she snapped her knuckles and summoned her daggers shadow fox and in a flash of light the gaurds were slashed to ribbens they could never train these guys very well nick! where are you?  

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:13 pm
"Duengon!" Nick roared in his mind.

"Soul of the Warrior!" Nick yelled as he broke free and he had changed into full warrior.
User Image and started to cut the gaurds to colored coats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny picture
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:19 pm
okay hang on she clsed here eyes and flinted to the dungen her eyes went red and pounced on one of the guards biting his neck and sucking him dry i would like it if you didnt tell d'kar and d'kor about this they have vamp blood in them but it wont come out it will soon but only in dire situation plus im only half vamp they are 1/4 blood so they dont have a thirst ...yet  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:47 pm
*yawns and gets up after resting most of the day away* ehhh...what happend? *gets up and drops the dark stones on teh floor* oh crud...*starts to pick them up*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:23 am
*the stones go to her like a magnet* dont worry about that you have shadow power now at the time it was the only way to heal you but then another stone appeared on your chest and healed you but the shadow was already in your body so i had to evenly spread it but now you can use the sword better  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 pm
why...did you save me?...im just a slave...you didnt have to  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:34 pm
i...*trying to hide back his feelings* i just had too and your not a slave anymore my mom made us dinner sit down and i will get d'kar  

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:59 pm
*blushes and takes a seat then goes back in my room to get dress in a little bit better clothes i made* *thinks i hope he likes it... and comes out with a red dress bearfooted and takes a seat*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:06 pm
as she walked in he sees her wow! then reverts to his true wolf cub ! sorry he says with his mind im still a puppy anyway as d'kar walked in scratching d'kors head i like you better that way he says taking a seat  

slayer898

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games