Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:28 pm
Kisa bit her bottom lip and ran to Alcina. She hugged her, "Alcina-nee-chan, please don't cryy..."

Such an odd... complex around here... Kisuna thought to himself as he watched the scene between the three of them. He crossed his arms, pouting. He didn't like being ignored. Even if he was just eleven years old, he deserved some recognition!

He walked up to the three of them, "If you three would like, you may go talk privately in the living room... I, myself, will join you three because I also need to hear the princess' reasons for coming here..." Kisuna whispered irritatedly to himself, "and what exactly is a "stranger" anyway!?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:40 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:53 pm
((Is Hayato getting jealous, maybe? Heh... After all, he doesn't know Cadfan is Alcina's brother...))

Hayato was acting funny again. But she had stopped them from fighting and that was all that really mattered at this point. Alcina hugged Kisa back as she sniffed and hiccupped a few times. She hated crying...

Finally, the princess felt like she had a hold of her emotions and stood up. "Yes... We do need to talk. Thank you, Kisuna-san." She bowed politely to him, noticing that he had been ignored earlier. "I'll explain everything then. If you'd lead the way?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:08 pm
Kisa let go of the princess.

Finally, the princess felt like she had a hold of her emotions and stood up. "Yes... We do need to talk. Thank you, Kisuna-san." She bowed politely to him, noticing that he had been ignored earlier. "I'll explain everything then. If you'd lead the way?"

Kisuna gave them both a curt nod and lead them to the living room.

Unlike most of the other rooms, the living room was pretty simple and had a light look to it. The perfect place for any person in the world to calm down, sort things out and best of all, relax.

Kisuna watched them sit on the couch and when they did, he sat on his armchair, "As the princess knows, I'm Tochino Kisuna of the Hebizoku clan. Will someone please tell me what's going on? I prefer not to have any troubles inside my palace," He turned to Alcina, "Princess, why don't you please start and explain to us why my friend Kane brought you here and how Kane and the group met up together? And... exactly, what kind of adventure are you on?"

While the trio left to go the living room, Kisa followed Hayato and asked gently, "Hayato-nii-san, are you alright...? Do you want me to get you some spare clothes...? I could have yours dried and tomorrow, it'll be ready for you to wear..."  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:24 pm
Alcina quickly explained everything that had taken place up to this point in the adventure, including all she knew about the strangers and what her grandmother had told her.

"But onii-san," she said to Cadfan when she was done, "why did you come here?"

"Arian was worried. So I came," he relied cooly. He didn't feel like going into anymore details. After all Alcina had just said... His little sister was the time stranger. Which meant she'd be in danger... Cadfan refused to meet her eyes.

Alcina was seeing her brother in a whole different light now. Now that she thought about it, he did always try to help her when he could. It was obvious that he cared about her. That was something she never even guessed before. "Thank you." The princess smiled at her brother, making him blush slightly. She didn't think many people had ever thanked him before...

"And thank you, too, Kisuna-san. You've helped a lot already. I won't force you to come with us, but it would be a great help if you did."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:26 pm
Kisuna smiled and nodded, "I'll come. Definitely."

Inside his mind, he was cheering. To see new lands, explore, get into the face of danger and SURVIVE... meet new people, it'd be great!

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:28 pm
Hayato looked behind him and chuckled. "You know what, that sounds good." He said, after thinking on her request, but paused. "You know what, I'm going to go out into the rain agian, so its actually all right." He said, and turning around, he started to walk outside. "Tell the others I will be out there when they need me."

He walked away, completely ignoring the other question. "Are you all right?" He muttered to himself. "I don't know." He said, and walked out into the rain. He wanted to get that marker mastach off, and plus, he needed to contact his clan members.

He howled a call to the wolf clan, asking for any info on him, expecting its answer to be: We can not find him any where.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:29 pm
Alcina smiled broadly, her tears long forgotten by this point. "Yay!" she cried as she jumped up and hugged Kisuna. "It'll be great to have you along!"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:33 pm
Kisa sighed. Why are all boys so troublesome? Is this why they never asked for directions? She shrugged her shoulders and went to the kitchen to prepare food--specifically chicken soup, just in case anyone caught a cold.

Kisuna blushed extremely. His face was practically red like a tomato. Feeling absolutely flustered by his first hug from a girl, he didn't say anything but flail his arms like a clown.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:47 pm
Cadfan stood up slowly and bowed to Kisuna respectfully. "I'm sorry to have caused you trouble." He started to leave the room.

"Cadfan, wait!" Alcina stopped hugging Kisuna and followed after her brother. She completely failed to notice the younger boy's embarrassment. "Where are you going now?"

The prince continued walking down the halls, but he slowed down to wait for his sister. "Back home. Arian will want to know what's going on."

"I'm... I'm really sorry to have worried you." She grabbed hold of her brother's arm and hugged it. "It does mean a lot to me that you came after us."

Cadfan blushed slightly. He wasn't used to Alcina's shows of affection. He was usually too afraid of messing everything up to even speak with her. The prince looked away again, only to see that wolf kizoku from before standing right in front of them.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:54 pm
Hayato turned around from where he was looking over to, to see the 2, Alcina hugging onto Cadfan's arm. His eyes twitched a bit, but he said nothing that it bothered him. I mean, why did he?

Instead, he said with casual tone, "Hey, whats up Princess and Cadfan, was it?" He asked, raising one of his eyebrows. He slowly made way towards them, and soon as he was under protection of the roof, he started to squeez water out from his hair. "Are you going back?" He asked Alcina, shaking his head to get water out, but not too violetnly that it would land on Alcina or Cadfan.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:01 pm
Alcina shook her head. "Nope. I'm staying."

Extreme curiosity over came Cadfan's usual shyness. "Why do you have a moustache drawn on your face?" A giggle from his side told him all he needed to know. "Never mind..."

The prince eyed Hayato coldly, then finally made up his mind. "Good-bye, Alcina."

She hugged her brother again, making him blush more. "Bye. I'll try and keep in touch. You and Arian should visit me sometime!"

He nodded and disentangled himself from her embrace. As he passed by Hayato, he gave the wolf kizoku a cold look. "Take care of her." He didn't have to say what would happen if Hayato failed to comply. And with that, he walked out into the rain toward the stables.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:06 pm
Hayato raised aneyebrow as he heard the words intended for him. He didn't reply however. Why did he have to take care of her anyway? But, he nodded. Its not the same as replying, right? Right?

He turned back to Alcina, with a grin on his face. He was glad that she was going to stay, and even more glad that he was leaving. "Let's go get food. And dry clothes...also..." He looked at her wound. "You need to patch those things up." He then turned her around, and started to push her inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:10 pm
Alcina was very confused. She wasn't able to hear what her brother had said to Hayato, but now the wolf kizoku seemed a lot happier. She sneezed once and decided to let Hayato push her back inside.

She also decided against bringing up Hayato's newly acquired facial hair. If he didn't remember it, she wouldn't get in trouble. Besides, it was so amusing...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:50 pm
((I guess pausing for awhile would work. We'll just say Lunis had to go back to her village suddenly.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games