Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm, Jill was in Delta Force, it's official. It says so in the REmake booklet a well as RE Archives, so her history HAS been looked into.

And yes, because Raccoon city might not have been a metropolis, but it was still a fairly big city, which means you'd have to go into every home and make sure that you check literally EVERYTHING, which would require immense amounts of man power, and a LOT of flamethrowers. It's impractical.

Does it make you a noob if you think that EVERY lock should be unlockable with a lockpick?
Mechanical or Electronic lokpicks? Heheheh... ^_^ You need both as there are no UNIVERSAL lockpicks I've heard of... besides C4 and plastique...

Does it make you a n00b if you think the original end creatures you fight in RE 1.5 would have been in it, with G being a creature you fought throughout until you kill him off permanently before battling the other creatures?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 am
Okay, I'm talking about like, conventional locks, like in the mansion.

Umm... You mean SHOULD have been?

If you're asking does it make you a noob if you think that those creatures were cooler than Birkin, then yeah... Birkin is badass.
But if you're asking if the creatures should've been included anyway in ADDITION to birkin as we know him, then no. It would've been very cool.

Does it make you a noob if you think Billy looks like Sonic the Hedgehog because of his hair?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i see it in some form.

does it make you a noob if you looked for a key in the beginning of RE3 to unlock the guy out of the trailer?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:28 pm
No, but it's pretty funny. xd

Does it make you a noob if you didn't notice the Mr. X's at the end of RE3?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 pm
No Because you actually know who Mr. X is.

But i'm gonna have to pass my question on since i can't think of one right now due to stomach pains...ow  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:44 pm
Does it make you a noob if you refer to Mr. X as "Mr. T"?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 pm
of course not! but only on tuesdays from 3 to 7 PM.

does it make you a noob if you turned the blood off when you first played RE2 on the n64 version?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 pm
Depends on your reasoning. If it was because you have strict parents who don't want to see you play bloody games, then no. But if you just thought that blood would be too scary (on PlayStation graphics of all things), then probably.

Does it make you a noob if you couldn't tell that characters like Wesker, Irons and Nicholai were eventually gonna betray you?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:40 am
Sorta...if your a sterotypical b*****d. Wesker wears those dark shades. He looks sketchy. And Nicholai acted all nuts and crazy.

Does it make you a noob if you've played Resident Evil for years and haven't once beaten the game without saving or unlocked any of the secret weapons in these 8 years, yet done this in BOTH Dino Crisis games?

(I am guilty of this... sad )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 pm
well to me. no. if you just want to beat the game no matter what you do then i guess it doesn't. i don't think it makes you a noob if you haven't unlocked the secret weapons either. sweatdrop

does it make you a noob if you've laughed at both the original and remake versions of Barry's "Jill sandwich" joke?  

UmbraGallus

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:22 pm
Of course not!! I *still* facepalm during that part biggrin

Does it make you a noob if you're a moderator in this guild and only acquired the Outbreak games two weeks ago? >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:41 pm
No, 'cause I don't have Outbreak File #2 yet. xd

Does it make you a noob if you think Morpheus is more feminine than Alfred? (Considering both are quite effeminate... sp?)  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm
Yes. Yes it does. At least Morpheus had the cool electro-hand going on there.

Does it make you a noob to let your character be killed just to see them die in a gruesome way?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:35 pm
Only if you forgot to save.

Does it make you a noob if you never noticed that Jill's and Chris' knives were different from each other in REmake?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:41 am
No, because that's just minor detail that isnt noticed anyway, unless your really observant.

no question found. please try again later  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games