Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Asaba cackled to himself as he looked to the man with his own sharingan " you really think you can take me down boy, do not forget our last encounter" his clone said with a mocking tone as it continued to hold the bomb in his hand, he spoke to Rahenno " you heard me before... you pick the field now or I will destroy this building and make one" he said, he meant what he said and would easily defeat anyone to get in his way  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:06 pm
"Erm, Rahenno? I just checked around the village, and the only grounds that are free right now are the academy training grounds and the stadium (but you have to book). Do you want to fight there, in open space, instead of here wrecking the building?" Kouga asked Rahenno timidly.  

ll Shinzo ll

Heartlad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 am
Tora runs into the dorms. Dang, your fast Kouga you got here way before me. He said as he skreetched to a halt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 am
""theres no need to book it,i will let the battle go on in the stadium,rahenno go to the stadium"  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:59 am
"Hahaha, beat you xd " Kouga said as a joke. "So, they're going to fight at the stadium now--I'm going there, you coming?" Kouga asked Kuro.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:59 am
Sure Kouga. I'll race you there! Tora shouts as he ran out the door.  

Heartlad

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:29 pm
"Well I am getting out of here, i would hate to be fried." Angel said as he flickered and was outside. He came back in."Nevermind." He formed a dome of fire around him, then a dome if ice over the fire."I think it will hold."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:09 pm
(.... you can't have ice unless you have hyoton pal)

Asaba walked forward and grabbed Rahenno " you heard him stadium" he said as they both disappeared in the direction of the stadium, Asaba was eager to truly test the limits of this boy

( not really an auto hit, just taking you to the stadium no problem there)

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Rahenno turns his head to Asaba "our last encounter, has nothing to do with the here and now, i'm alot stornger than you think and if you claim to be a strong ninja you'd drop the bomb and follow me to the statium"rahenno left the hotel and went to battle statium.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:42 am
"Nobody locks me in my own room." With a bunch of brute strength Susumu charges her fist with electricity and brutes her way through the door. She spends alot of time punching the door getting nowhere. then suddenly she punch's straight through the door and the seal that raijin placed on the door. RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRR
Susumu lets out a giant growl or a roar once she powers through the door. She exits to the hallway to see that the dorms pretty much need to be completely re-built. Going down to the 1st floor Susumu once again begins to fix the place up from its decrepid state. "this is no place for fighting" the southwest corner of the building has been fixed by Susumu, She takes a break and drinks some tea.  

Eris5

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:42 am
Kouga enters the dorms, and begins to help fixing the place up (again), "Wow Susumu-san, that punch was...awesome!" Kouga looked at the smashed wall/door in amazement. He picked up a few planks and nails, and begins to fix the pillars so the building would not collapse (yet).  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:29 pm
rahenno comes back to the dorms "ok, i'm back to help" rahenno nails the floor borads on the second and third floor.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:36 am
"Haha, so we're back to square one again, fixing the whole building from scratch...OWWW!!" Kouga yells in pain as he hammered his own finger by mistake.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:57 pm
*brileone enters very dissapointed*
are villagers allowed to stay here too  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:52 pm
"Yeah, are you new here? Just pick any free room (look at the 1st post) and pick a free one." (I'm staying in rm 18, but I don't know if they've put my name there yet)
"Soo...care to help us fix the messed up building?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games