Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:51 pm
chubby_choco
*sighs* I'm so far behind... crying

You need to read the books, Chub.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:35 am
Phanari
chubby_choco

No s**t. The fourth is REALLY hard to get into, okay?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:38 am
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Really, I was addicted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:42 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Really, I was addicted.

Yeah, I'm trying.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:39 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco

Really, I was addicted.

Yeah, I'm trying.

It's so good. One of the best. The series just gets better and better.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:15 pm
*sighs* I'm cranky.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:49 pm
chubby_choco
*sighs* I'm cranky.

I'm sorry. Aunt Scarlett? Or the Kailah Con Blues? You'll still have fun. ^_^ But it does totally suck. I'm pissed at her mom for that. It was too abrupt. Completely inconsiderate for both Kailah and me. I forked out cash for a hotel room that she was gonna be in. AND IT'S RUDE TO YOU EVEN MORE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:56 pm
im guessing this is personal and im not supposed to understand it...unless someone explained it to me...which i doubt seeing how it is personal...and im pretty much a stranger...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:49 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
im guessing this is personal and im not supposed to understand it...unless someone explained it to me...which i doubt seeing how it is personal...and im pretty much a stranger...

Not really personal. Just complicated. We probably shouldn't have embellished so much though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:25 pm
...yea cause now im dieing to know...
little things that escape my knowledge no matter how trivial or whatever...
it makes me angry...i hate that about myself...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

You're already mat at me for that 'don't give me advice' thing - which I'm really sorry about. crying I swear, I didn't know how mean that would sound when I wrote it..!!

In short, I was going to go to an anime convention. Me, a bunch of other friends, Phanari, and Kailah. Well, at the last minute, Kailah's mom said she couldn't go because her grades sucked.
It was rude to her for spoiling her weekend. It was rude to Phanari because Phanari had forked out money for a hotel room. It was rude to my mother because she already had plans of transportation.
And it was rude to be because she's my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my CHRISTMAS PRESENT to Kailah!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:28 pm
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252

You're already mat at me for that 'don't give me advice' thing - which I'm really sorry about. crying I swear, I didn't know how mean that would sound when I wrote it..!!

In short, I was going to go to an anime convention. Me, a bunch of other friends, Phanari, and Kailah. Well, at the last minute, Kailah's mom said she couldn't go because her grades sucked.
It was rude to her for spoiling her weekend. It was rude to Phanari because Phanari had forked out money for a hotel room. It was rude to my mother because she already had plans of transportation.
And it was rude to be because she's my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my CHRISTMAS PRESENT to Kailah!!!!!!

Yes. Kailah and Ana missed out on that for the same reasons. Sucks.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:50 pm
I know exactly what you guys are talking about...
Its a simple problem...in its core that is...
but it is surrounded by so many booby traps of complexity that alls you can really do is either brave those dangers or wait for it to all unravel on its own...
And i know about that kind of bullshit cause my friend has the same problem with his parents...and so does his gf...the difficulties both sets of parents are causing them are tearing them apart...that and the gf's dad died back in Aug from cancer...and now her grandmother has breast cancer...Phil on the other hand is in constant s**t with his parents cause they think a tech college is jst like normal college....which its not and they hate him going away from the house...they hunt him down if he doesnt ask them in person for permission to go out...the b***h tracked him all the way to my house and yelled at my dad to see her son....too many times have their plans been ******** over cause of the parents on both sides...i mean the gf's dad wuz cool...the mom is now so protective of val that she hardly lets her out of her sight....
My prediction for them: Val will get sick and tired of her mother and leave. Phil will get tired of his parents and leave. They will either live with Phils real dad or be forced to find housing and phil would have to drop out of school and then they would lose out on their dreams....that or they will break up from stress...one of the two....

Your having a similiar difficulty with a parental subject...
You cant do much...it is their child...
Alls you can really do to keep it as little stressful as possible is smile and nod when they speak...kiss a** basically...but then again they may be the type that hate that...if so...i hate to say it but your ******** either have to go through alot of arguements now...or wait till things die down...and stir them back up later...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:59 pm
The parents of some of my friends have difficulty saying no to me. I don't know why. I have one friend whose mother will say no instantly to whatever she asks, but if I ask her, she changes her mind right off. It's kinda nice having this power. There are a few other parents who are the same way with me. I feel so loved.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:36 pm
LOL...its the complete opposite for me...all my friends parents think im a horrible influence on their children...none of them like me...only one of my friends parents have ever liked me and unfortunately that wuz my best friend who now lives in Georgia...They say im off track and have a foul ******** cunts...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff