Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:52 am
"Well I dont really know him as much as you do but he does not seem like himself...When we first met he was not so aggressive Maybe it is because of constant use of the yonbi" Jack then walked toward drake

"sorry about not minding you " Jack said then he faced oroami.
"he seems to feed of his own poisons to give him power to make more poisons use the location of the plants to find him... he will no longer need specimen from mist or snow since he always goes there he will need some from the other villages."

Jack looked at drake and said "well what are you here for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:54 am
"I'm looking for clues for the location of the snake summoner, the original one. I was told he was a Yukikage so I decided to start here."  

crimsonnobody

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:55 am
Oroami turned taking the book, "when i find him, he just gives me the word, and i'll seal your a**."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:57 am
"seal the yonbi first...So that he wont act the way he does and he can permanently stay as this village's kage" Jack said to oroami.

"The last summoner of snakes is Zeramaru...When he is with me i ask him to summon a snake for transport." Jack explained that he is not at all able to do the summon.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 am
"Zeramaru?" Drake looked at Oroami. "Isn't that the person you're looking for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:00 am
Oroami walked out "Like i care, the Yonbi can be controled, just like i will control the Sanbi."  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:05 am
"control the sanbi?" Jack thought but dismissed it since there are other matters to attend to. Jack sat down looking at the two as they left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 am
Drake sighed as he stared at Oroami. "I'm going with you."  

crimsonnobody

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Daisuke knocked on the Yukikage's office waiting for a reply. His anxiety to lear Gen wiped away his exhaustion and mad him energetic again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm
Zann knocked the door and waited outside, glad of the fireplace. His falcon shivered a little, unused to the cold outside.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:43 am
"Hehehe, cold, huh. I don't know why but I am used to it... It's in my blood I guess." Daisuke laughed at the fact that he was energetic in the cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:12 am
Zann rubbed his hands together to keep warm, the protective gloves that he usually wore were helpful to some extent. He was brought up in a warm country, this was unlike anywhere he’d been to before…the same goes to his falcon shivering in his cloak.
“Well you’re a Hyouton, bonus that comes with the kekkai genkai I see.” Zann said in a tone that completely contrasts Daisuke’s energetic tone.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:19 am
"I see." Daisuke took a seat next to the Fireplace. Niomi came from his jacket and snuggled by the warmth of the fireplace too.

"Doesn't moving really fast help too? I'm just asking. I wouldn't recommend that, since it will be a waste of chakra..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:33 am
Houzan flew out of Zann’s cloak and stood near the fireplace, his wings spread to warm himself up.
Zann took off his cloak, wet with snow, and placed it near the fireplace as well to dry it. He ran his hand through his spiky blue hair, the wetness making it stick up even more.
“Well it DOES…to an extent I guess.” Zann looked out of the window at the falling snow and the Aurora lights, admiring the sheer beauty of them, only seen in Yukigakure.
“So, what genjutsu did Yukikage-dono promise to teach us?”  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:38 am
"I didn't ask a specific type. i just want to know some, to get over my weakness. But he said, 'His are well different.' I'm not really sure by what he meant by that..."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games