Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:58 pm
The wolf ran out of the gates and headed back to Suna.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:12 am
Kami flashed trough the gate in same manner as he had done with harbor. There was no time to waste.  

3Rton

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:23 am
MEdulla walekd out of the village, she was prepared to die for this mission...
"Oss.... Let's roll...." She said and left for the harbor.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 am
Medulla returned to the snow gates, the journey had been rough... and long.
"Okay now to informe Jack-dono..." Medulla mutters.  

Mahou1Kami

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:04 am
Jack with three ANBU came to the gates and noticed a rioting crowd. Within the crowd was also some people that were armed a possible hostile takeover.

Jack signaled the ANBU to split up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 am
3 Jounin apeared and followed the anbu and tried to support them (? is that about right?)  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 am
(( i wanted you to RP as an angry bunch of ninjas that would want to take over the village due to my carelessness Just put up an enemy for me... consider this a test if you will be a good RP'er use any jutsu in the list against me and make like 3 enemies for me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:29 am
((Oh sorry...))
3 renegade shinobi who decided that snow was not a worth village to stay in started to revolt outside of snow and then noticed the 3 anbu and lay in hiding for a suprise attack, the used snow transformation to hide  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:39 am
Jack saw an angry mob and he knew that they would try to enter the village so he made some seals.

"Ko Aisu Kabe No Jutsu (Great Ice Wall Technique)" Jack created an ice wall to block the people and he said "Calm down we are on the way of repairing the village and soon. Return to your homes our ninjas are doing their jobs"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:46 am
2 Ninja suddenly surronded Jack saying "What work? You lead us To ruins You so called Kage!" Both of them did the same handsigns for Snow Prison, 1 to use it at that moment and one to use it if he moved  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:50 am
Jack leaped as the snow below him started to rise up.
"People like you ruin my work" Jack said as he threw several needles towards them.
As he landed he rolled to the left and then took out 3 smoke bombs but kept it behind his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:23 am
((Up to what rank of tai can i use?))
One of the ninjas did a few handsigns and threw multiple snow shuriken while the other ninja started to do the handsigns for Haryuu Mouko (Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger) while the other one was keeping jack Busy with the Shuriken  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm
((any I think I can handle it))

Jack once more rolled out of the kunais way as he tossed the smoke bombs on the ground.

Jack with a few hand seals preformed Yukigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Snow: Instantaneous Body Skill) and appeared in front of the ninja that did the jutsu.

As soon as he did he pulled out a kunai and tried to stab him  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 pm
While Jack was busy with trying to stab the other ninja the one who threw Shuriken at Jack did the dynamic entry to knock him off and the other ninja jumped back still doing his handsigns to avoid jack.  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:35 am
Jack had anticipated the attack and when he was hit by the kick he made a hand seal.
"Blue flame!" Jack's hands were engulfed in a blue fire which was -100 degrees centigrade the unlucky ninja that kicked him was grabbed by his really cold hands, for some strange reason the sever cold and the kunais in his back is not deterring the old man.

((this is my ultimate anti taijutsu move....insta frostbite...you are so near you would get frostbite and when that foot lands on ground it will shatter ....))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games