Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 pm
"Um all demons or just full blooded demons," He asked as he looked down," How exactly do you do that." He said as he refocused on Mint. "O ya we also need to go find Kree now that i found you." He said and grabbed onto Mint and dragged him back the way Haze had came." So Mint a couple quietions. How long does Lin sleep for? was that Lins hman form that bit me? and wat does Mints demon form look like her full one?" Haze asked curiously  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 pm
"um....in order, all demons, it takes practice, very long, she hardly ever wakes up, yes it was, I could show you but not in here, Lin's is kinda scary, even to demons." He said as Haze dragged him away. Kree was walking around the isles and looked rather bored. When he saw them he ran over. "Hey, I see you found him, nice job."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:52 pm
"Wait show me Lins final form, how" He asked curiously," I mean wouldnt you have to wake her up for that and the last time someone did that." Haze said as he pointed to his neck," Well you see wat i mean." He said with a chuckle. He saw Kree and contiued to pull Mint in the direction until they reached Kree.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:55 pm
Mint shook his head. "Lin dosnt go into her full form anymore, not unless she's fighting. And no one would dare challenge her."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:47 pm
Haze chuckled and grinned devilishly," WEll i could always.....," He said and looked at the expressions on their faces," I was joking geez," He said with a laugh," I dont wanna die just yet, so where we off to now." Haze asked Kree and Mint.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm
Kree thought and smiled. "Well we could always show you the town, with Mint with us we can go wherever we want, almost." Kree grined and Mint just sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Why me?"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:33 pm
Lizzy looked around in awe still not knowing where she was. Walking down the quarts path she found herself surrounded by a fairly large city with many creature roaming about. As she walked deeper into the city trying to find a way out, more and more people began to stare, which frightened her. She picked up her pace and grabbed a cloak that was lying on a barrel and wrapped it around herself. This made a few less people stare, but not many.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm
Haze grinned showing off his fangs"KK lets get going then," He said and grabbed both of there arms and dragged them to the entrance. He opened the door and dragged them down the steps."So what are we gonna look at first ," HHe said in awe as he looked around the city amazed.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 pm
The city was a buzz, with demons and elves running around and around with smiles and laughter. something was happening further in at the glass building. Most of the elves looked worried and were headed to the city center as a breakneck pace. The demons looked happy and jitter, and were headed there, with smiles and joy.

Mint looked at Haze and Kree. "Thats not a good sign, should we go see whats happening?"
Kree bit his lip. "I dont know.....Haze? what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 pm
Hazes eyes narrowed with suspision.
"Yesh i think we should go look at this , after all it might not be to good," He said and tugged them through the thickning crowd towards that trouble.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 pm
In front of the large building was a stage-like structure, with a long rope hanging down. It was the gallows. Standing on the stage was a tall dark skinned, 1 horned, demon with a pissy look on his face. Mint whispered something to Kree and the young magic user ran off into the crowd. The demon spoke. "You come here today for the long awaited death of an enemy of the kingdom, the evil elf, Zarxys Goldfire!" The demon pointed to the far side of the stage and a tall, well dressed, but beaten, elf was brought onto the stage in chains. A bag was over his head so you couldn't see his face. "This elf has broken the law and killed and stolen from many demon in our fine city!" The crowd roared and growled. "This is the day we end his life and please our master!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:39 pm
Haze stared after Kree and wished urgently to Mint. "Where did you send kree off to." He said seriosuly while his eyes moved and watched the elf be slowlybrought onto stage."Should we interfer," Haze said a dark gleam in his eyes as he watched the seen play out.

(ish that dark skinned demon mazei))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:27 am
((No, hes just a lowly demon who is going to die soon.....)) twisted

The demon dropped the rope around the elf's neck and pulled it tight. "Now! We send this hellish marauder to his doom!!" Mint grabbed Haze's arm and pulled him close. "Listen, we already have a plan, when the rope is cut all you have to do is distract the preacher, ok? Kree and I will do the rest." Mint tensed as the demon prepared to send the elf to his doom.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 am
Not long after she began walking around, Lizzy noticed a crowd of people sarrounding a platform. She looked up when a demon began to speak of a betrayer who seemed to be the beaten up guy. Silently, Lizzy watched the scene play out trying not to bring more attention to herself.  

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:15 pm
Haze tensed himself ready to lung and one of the supports for the platform. He stared with tense concentration waiting for mints word.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games