Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:12 pm
zen grit his teeth and dashed off passing bagera and jynx going faster then they had seen him leaving a streak of light n his wake as he chased after the dragon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:57 am
Bagera picked up speed to follow Zen"Something doesn't seem right with this dragon."she thought to herself.She was very confused by his actions to protect Zen.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 am
so it seems that his dark side took on a physical form other than the host this could be fun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:07 pm
zen cought up with the dragon and called out to it "hey wait......STOP!!!!" he yelled angrely

the dragon stoped in hos tracks and looked back at zen "what" he asked sounding calm and cool, almost docile or even sweet  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:01 am
Bagera saw from a distance,the dragon acting stragely to Zen.She decided to observe from afar."Jynx,mask your powers as I have done"she said crouching down and listening"I would like to observe without our presences being known."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:33 am
"well" he asked starting to get annoyed "i'd rether like to go back to sleep now, since you don't seem to need me"

"thats what i waned to ask.....what do i have todo with you why did you help me why did you come to save me"

"your not ready to know that yet"

"TELL ME NOW!!!!!"

"*sigh* well as you wish, i protected you because i am bonded to you......you die i die with you"

"what how"

"you were just an infant and i was a young dragon, your father found me after a slayer had tried to kill me, and nearly succeded your father healed my wounds......i made a deal wiith your father, i showed him a future where his son was in dier distress fighting alongside a small group of friends.....he watched you die in battle.....he pleaded to me that seeing this traedgy was not payment for healing me.....he asked me to protect you...and the new deal was that we be bonded to eachother forceing me to fulfill your wishes ad protect you in exchange for your skills and health"

zen fell to his knees "but what of my father he never returned"

"bonding to lives is difficult hjis life force was needed to do it so he gave it willingly....i ate him and became a part of you"

"you what....and what about my village and mike"

"forfilling your wish at the moment i awoke"

"what i didn't wi..!"

"your thoughts were ' i wish they would all just dissapear' when they wouldn't let you and your friends play in the village...so i made tyhem dissapear, forever"

"and mike"

"you said you never wanted to see him again"

zen said nothing and just stared at the dragon

"can i go now.....master" he said then laughed a little "sorry but the thought of you as my master is still funny to me  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 am
Hearing this,Bagera was very confused.What connection had this dragon with Jynx and how would she go about freeing Zen from him?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:37 pm
"and what about jynx he said you had something to do with his brother"

"more like lazarous, the blood on my claws is his, but i could not defet him as you wished me to do...i could not seperate him from his host...he almost defeated me befor i had to rush off and save you...now please let me leave so that i may reas up befor trying again"

"but what of my teacher i was mad at her once"

"you didn't want her dead you were upset because she did not return your affections, that is a wish i can not grant i can not force emotions out or manipulate them....i could not make your teacher care for you in that way...." he turned to leave "..as i can not do to that dragoness eather" he turned his head and looked right at bagera and smiled "... although if i was in her companyfor a time might end up feeling the same about her" he spread his wings and took off "farewell zen and don't get yourself killed yet"

zen watched him leave and muttered under his breath cursing the dragon and himself  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:30 am
As Bagera heard the dragons words she had a puzzled look on her face,did this dragon have feelings for her,and was he truely evil?She walked towards Zen after the dragon left."That was enlightening a bit,"said Bagera to the others"but it did leave some questions,I think we might do well to find Lazerous.I have a feeling he'll be able to explain alittle more."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:39 pm
"r-right" he said while rubbing his eyes to remove a small tear, he looked at bagera for a moment the blushed and looked away "darn dragon why did he have to say that out loud" he wispered to himself and walked away from bagera hideing his face  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 am
why hello Jynxie!! still hanging around the weak i see *laz said as he came to a crash on the ground then slowly risen from the dirt* i missed you brother and you look diffrent evil diffrent OOOOH i know what happend you finally let your dark side out didnt you oooh this could be so much fun!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:20 pm
he turned a nd looked at lazerous a wound on the dragons shoulder but it was minor not really anything that would faze him just a bleeding cut that had already started to heal

"so my dragon was telling the truth" he said then dashed at laz "jynx bagera-chan lets end this...NOW!!" he said as his bandages unraveled and sprand forward as he ran "sloughter!"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:12 pm
Slightly startled from this sudden appearence,Bagera entered a fighting stance and growled deeply."I see,this ends now!"shouted Bagera

(sorry for being gone so long,things have been weird for me o.O)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm
((welcome back))  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:12 pm
*i rush towards laz alongside zens wrapings my claws out and glowing* yes brother my darkside is out and it wants to kick your a**! *i swing at him only to miss as he lands on my arm and kicks me in the face flinging me backwards at bagera landing againt her belly* you b*****d why did you have to come back!?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff