Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:46 pm
Victoria snorted at the attempt Karin was using to get on Azumi's good side. She laid back down on the grass. She watched the stars twinkle and dance on the blue night sky. She started to whistle a tune like a robin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:46 pm
"Karin is lovely..it has a soft appearance" Azumi said looking at er closely. She tried to read her mind but th clash had made hr head hurt. "Where did you come from again?" she asked. Her expression softened. If you looked closely you could see her irises changing to a soft pink.  

Mewchloe

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:52 pm
Karin smiled, "ive been wandering for a wile, i just needed a break and ended up taking one for way to long lol, now i dont know were anyone is.....or how to find them..." karin started to get sad and looked at her feet, thinking how crappy it will be if she has to leave away from these people if they are possessors of shards.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:59 pm
(Rin said 'be careful of her' meaning that you can't be trusted.)
Karin finally away from his arm, Noah ran into a dark spot and let the darkness soothe him. He sat down and looked at Victoria and Karin. Crap, now i'm stuck between two girls. I hate my life. he thought putting his head into his knees, groaning.  

Omega Awesome391

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:02 pm
Karin then notice victorias wisteling, her eyes sparkled and she ran over to her kneeling down with her hands by her face, "that is amazing! it sounds so beautiful, how are you doing it!!" she was entranced by her music.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:12 pm
((hey everyone it is ninja_lord, since im RP'in on a female person i wasnt to be on my female Avi XD so ill be rpin on Karin now XD))  

Zinkatwo

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:13 pm
((i am confirming the transfer between accounts, sorry for any confusion XD))  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:17 pm
Victoria just opened her left eye. "It's just....A talent," she said, trying not to giver herself away. She noticed Noah was gone.
"I'll be right back," she said, and stood up. She walked toward a dark spot, and saw Noah sitting there. She sat down next to him, and asked, "You okay?"  

Sunshine-Girl22

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:23 pm
Karin watch in shock and fear as they sat in the dark, "scarry..." she breathed out and sat with her arms around her knees, she looked up at the sky and enjoyed the twinkel of the stars.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:25 pm
He looked up at Victoria and slightly blushed, the darkness hiding it. "Uh..yeah, I guess. Just a little unnerved, that's all." he said stuttering.  

Omega Awesome391

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm
"Oh, okay. I was just making sure..." Victoria said. She looked up at the sky into the stars. "I think stars are beautiful....Well, I'm going back to th group, okay?" She stood up, and stretched. She then realized. "Oh! And you better be aware of that girl....I don't trust her, so try to keep your powers a secret." She walked toward the group.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Karin looked at victoria and smiled, "what was that about? are you two dating!" she looked very interested and exited at this news that she had decided upon herself, like she was imagining the two together.  

Zinkatwo

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 pm
Now that the whole group was there, Rin looked down the street. There was an inn that would be able to accomadate their group nearby that she had seen but there was no hurry. Karin was certainly a strange one, but her suspicion of her went unhindered. It would be quite hard to convince her that she could be trusted, at least for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:41 pm
Noah nodded at Victoria. "Okay, I will." he sighed a sigh of relief. His body had never tensed that badly. He stayed in the darkness for a bit until he went back to the group. When he heard Karin's question, he quickly hid his red face from the group.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Karin noticed Rin staring at the inn, "are we gona stay there? ill pay!!" she shouted the last part trying to gain some respect with the group.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games