Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:35 pm
Thanks Canas. That could be a fun one, but I probably won't play it.

And Notte, it's okay, I like Krauser. I do not know why... I just do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:20 pm
Because he's a ruthless, oddly attractive specimen of the pixelated male species?

I've always liked him. Bio is probably rolling his eyes calling me a closet RE4 lover, but... Krauser just has all this appeal to him that I can't explain.

And no, it isn't because he's all muscle-y. Well, that might have SOMETHING to do with it...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm
Maybe you like the tough guys with tons of scars on them  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:24 am
I only like a man with enough scars to match my own. wink

Seriously though... Krauser could have been such a fantastic counter-character to Leon.... had they made him and Leon worthwile in 4. *grumbles*  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Krauser was a terrible counter-character to Leon. He had no excuse. He should've just stepped on Leon and killed him that quick, yet somehow, Leon managed to beat Krauser. Then he gets back up and gets whooped by Ada. That really doesn't say much about Krauser.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Hey, has anyone seen the latest RE5 trailer? It features more than just Africans getting shot... sadly it looks like it will feature some kind of crazy parasite ala' Las Plagas. *Sigh* And they said it would be looking at the origins of the Progenitor Virus... unless they pull a bullshit stupid move and say that Las Plagas are the source of the Progenitor Virus. Please let me be wrong...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 pm
You know, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if that's what they claimed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if that's what they claimed.
Well... I saw parts where the enemies would be up in Chris's face and out of nowhere, their jaws just separate and extend out like the Predator's mouth and snap at him or they extend out as clawed tentacles, then as soon as he shoves them back, they go back to a normal looking face. Also, new character, non-Caucasian female that Gamepro speculates is Claire. In the trailer she shoots someone who is attacking Chris and then you hear "Welcome to Africa." and after that she warns him that even though she is a girl she can hold her own and he is all "Don't worry. My last partner was a girl."  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:44 pm
And once again, to bring up my earlier point...
Now they want to tell us exactly where the Progenitor Virus came from.
Now, I can't stress this enough... Some things are meant to remain a mystery.
I think that with all the viruses that they introduced, the appeal of Progenitor has almost reached a higher point than that of T-Virus. Why? Because we don't know anything about it. It's a mystery. And once that mystery is uncovered, all speculating will end. We'll know exactly what it is, and it would kill all its appeal.
A lot like what they did with Wesker in Umbrella Chronicles.
They shower how this happened, how that happened, and then the mystery is gone.
That's also why I disagree with anyone who says there should be or should have been an RE game where HUNK is the main character. Because in a game like that, chances are, we'd get a very good idea of what he's like, maybe even find out more about him... Then the mystery is lost and HUNK is just another guy.
Just like after RE5, Progenitor will be just another virus.
Hey, Capcom, why don't you just release a report which details Spencer's life year by year while you're at it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:50 am
Oh, It's deffinately Krauser's muscles and his scars. I wish he woulda beat Leon. That was dumb.

Quote:

Also, new character, non-Caucasian female that Gamepro speculates is Claire.

I thought that she WAS caucasian though... confused

(This game will romp... )  

REaceofclubs

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:31 pm
And you saw the size of those parasites (they call it a virus, but screw that), right? Well considering that it says nobody's infected with any virus when the game starts, I have a question: How could a parasite grow that big in such a short time unless Chris is just chilling there for a while? Just another RE4 relation...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:35 pm
Resident Evil is a lost cause. The future of Resident Evil will never be back to its once awesomeness.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:06 pm
Unless those RE2 remake for Wii rumors are true... of course, if it's REmake style Capcom may just have me head over heels again. Until they come out with RE6... Then they'll need to REmake RE3. That way Capcom can have a love/hate relationship with me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:14 pm
Capcom would not make a full fledged game remake style from scratch, so don't get your hopes up. They made RE4, they saw that it sells, and if they're gonna put any actual effort into something, that's how it's gonna be made.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 pm
REaceofclubs
Oh, It's deffinately Krauser's muscles and his scars. I wish he woulda beat Leon. That was dumb.

Quote:

Also, new character, non-Caucasian female that Gamepro speculates is Claire.

I thought that she WAS caucasian though... confused

(This game will romp... )[/quote

She looks black to me, and no, it isn't Claire.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff