Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am
"Hai hai Rip-sama!" he said and smile at him before leaving for the training ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 am
User Image_____ /// я ι к υ --- σ § σ м µ η є
© Wopples © Azure Verite

---Ripp walked in, leaving the door open for his visitors to enter. He walked towards his desk, and then turned around, facing them. He sat down, slightly, on the edge of his own table and waited to what they needed to say.

♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ When you walk away, You don't hear me say please. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Oh baby, Don't go. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Simple and Clean is the way you're making me feel tonight.." ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪
♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ It's hard to let it go.. ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪

User Image

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:41 am
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya walked in and looked around, "Fancy" said Sakuya, "Why didn't my old office look like this" thought Sakuya? Sakuya walked to the desk and stood there, "Alright first Question..." said Sakuya as he put his one finger up, "Why would you take the side of the Mist when the Sand and the Moon are allies, and I know that you know that we were Sand ninjas" said Sakuya looking at Ripp, Sakuya wasn't his playful self anymore. Sakuya then sighed, "I want to know why would you risk to destroy a treaty that could start another war" asked Sakuya?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:43 am
Ban walked in and sat in a chair. He want to listen to the answer.  

Death_God_Sakura

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 am
© Wopples © Azure Verite

---" Who said I was going to start a war? I was just simply there to protect the Kiri. I made an agreement with the Kiri, that no harm will be done to them, no matter who the enemy is. I would not attack Kiri, nor let anyone attack Kiri. It may be disloyal to the allies, but I will be loyal to the promise I have made. " Ripp said, simply. " I did not attack, if I had, that would have caused a war, am I correct? A battle, could simply turn out to become one of the goriest that this world would have seen. I am obviously not that idiotic to start a war. " Ripp said. Though, if the Kazekage mentioned something about his invasion in Konoha, he would have a backup to that.

♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪ Simple and Clean is the way you're making me feel tonight.." ♫ ♪ ♪♫ ♪ ♪

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:19 pm
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya nodded, "Very true, luckily we left because Oroami and this one..." said Sakuya pointing at Ban "would have started to fight" said Sakuya shaking his head a little. "Ok second and last Question..." said Sakuya putting up two fingers "I would like you to teach me your famous jutsu" asked Sakuya bowing alittle. "It would mean a lot of you taught me them, it would help my cause" said Sakuya still bowing.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:07 pm
© Wopples © Azure Verite

---Ripp shook his head. " I believe I cannot do that. These jutsus are unique, and only Asami and I know of this. Though .. If you can give me a worthy fight .. You would be allowed to learn it. " Ripp said, shrugging the same time as he spoke.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm
User Image User Image
-----
Sakuya smirked, "Alright with me" said Sakuya with a smile. "You pick the place" said Sakuya. Sakuya was very happy, he would fight someone with grand power.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 pm
Ripp nodded as he turned to face the lake. " Let's go to the Lake.. " Ripp said, as he started to walk towards there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Sakuya nodded with a smile, "Alright lets go" said Sakuya following Ripp to the lake. Sakuya was so excited.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:24 am
Ripp lead Bambi into his own office and then headed towards his desk. He sat on the edge of his desk and smiled, nodding, then waiting for Bambi to enter, wondering what he wanted to talk about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:26 pm
Bambi followed Ripp into the office, when he sat down he spoke,

"I am here because, someone forced people from my village, using poison, into this village. I have come here, to get these people back."

Bambi Hyuuga

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm
I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For You..
I Will Keep That Promise Till The End..

Ripp nodded, and was being honest as he spoke. " I will let them free .. But, it is completely their choice whether or not they want to go. If they want to stay, let them stay. If they want to go back, then I'll let them go back. Understood? " Ripp said. " Is that all..? Bambi-san? " Ripp asked him, with no rude tone in his voice. All politeness.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:14 pm
*Hanzo appeared behind the door of the tsukikage's office and over heard what he said.*
"Am I free to go...just like that...?"
*He whispered to himself quietly. Then without thinking he walked into the Tsukikage's office and said*
"Im sorry Tsukikage-sama but I want to...go....I like it hear but I miss my friends deeply and I would give anything to go back and be with them again...."
*He said truthfully hoping ripp would understand why he made his decision*  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas