Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:34 am
"Interesting, is there anything else you do for fun around here besides fighting each other?" Asked Kerdex.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:37 am
"Not really sorry."  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 pm
"I heard about Alabaster, did you help him recover his memory?" Asked Kerdex as they travelled the streets of The World That Never Was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:35 pm
"Hehehe....unfortunatly for him....no." Repiled Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 am
"What do you mean?" Said Kerdex.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 am
"Well you see i asked him 4 a favor to help me make darkness in all worlds.. he refused so i turned into a heartless."explained Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:01 pm
"Interesting, are you planning on asking Xemnas to aid you? Or do you plan to stop his plan to create Kingdom Hearts in order to advance your plans?" Asked Kerdex.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm
"His plan are of no use 2 me i care not for a heart,to many emotions my plans are simple fill all worlds with darkness as the are meant to be." explained Xacrum as the approached the castle.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 pm
(hope its not too late...)
I would like to call Xigbar for later reference (as in when confirmation is heard) As well as post my own character.
Name: Alexi Romanov
Species: 1/2 Diclonius (link to wiki page at bottom) and approx. 1/3 Dragon (due to blood sharing between family and dragon, as well as a dragon is her biological father) the rest is human. (I notice very few people put what the race is...)
Sex: Female, and a very seductive one at that.
other: become scaly and dragonish when she is enraged, she is an exper tweaponologist (knows about almost every weapon and how to use), Prefered weapon is a prototype 1.26 caliber rifle with incindiary rounds. has 10 vectors each of varying lengths (from 8-10 meters).
Personality: easy to get along with, usually either trying to seduce those she sees as a threat or improve relations with friends
Other Other stuff: has recently broken out of a top secret gov't facility that was designed to keep her- and only her- in. entire Earth gov't after her.
(lemmie know if anything is too extravagent and I will try to explain)

diclonius/Elfen Lied wiki page  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Alexi stumbled confused through a portal leading to a large courtyard area (the aforementioned collisseum at the beginning) where a large staircase led up to a hallway which extended to the left and right, branching off to several other hallways. She walked up the stairs, careful not to budge her rifle, which was longer than she was tall, and to be as careful as possible to make no noise. Suddenly a pair of strange silver beings that moved with an unearthly grace (dusks) appered in front of her. She reacted quickly and quietly with her vectors, cutting them to ribbons and advancing to the right...  

Mygramor Dracun

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm
Sences some other being in the castle besides nobodies.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:59 pm
Alexi wanders very carefully and silently throughout the castle, peeking into the occasional room, eating in the kitchen, and occasionally taking out a few dusks.  

Mygramor Dracun

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:11 pm
Cloaked man in black appears behind Alexi."Who are you?" asked the hood man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:19 pm
Alexi quickly turns around and faces the strange man who could not, with any of her logic, be there. As she turns she pulls out her loaded rifle and aims it at his chest, responding: "My name is Alexi Romanov, who are you? How did you get here, and for that matter, why am I here?"  

Mygramor Dracun

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Chuckles."My name is Shaxac,I live here,and why your i idk and dont care maybe my master want u?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games