Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:16 pm
"I know but I just wanted to tell you that I uhh..I uhhhh.....well I kinda....."Aquarius said nervously trying to tell Athena how he felt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:18 pm
"You dont need to explain." Athena walked closer to the tower.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm
Aquarius watched Athena walk away and blurted out,"Athena I love you, and I don't know why it's so hard for me to accept it. I guess it's because I can't imagine why a girl as pretty, smart, and talented as you could go for a guy as clumsy, nervous, and wimpy as me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:27 pm
Athena fell at what Aquarius said and looked at him. "I love you too. And the reason I love you is because I like it when your clumsy. You were not wimpy when Vega almost killed me. I truely Love you no matter what you think." As she smiled.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:31 pm
Aquarius hugged Athena and held her tight as he said,"thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Athena hugged him back she smiled. "Your Welcome!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 am
Aquarius continued to hug Athena but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 am
Athena smiled and walked in the tower. She sat down on the couch. And pulled out small arrows. "Ow" She than layed down and watched everyone.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am
Aquarius sat on the roof and watched the clouds pass by as he thought about everything that had happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 am
'Yeah it like a high which will never end' Arachnid smiled glad that everything seemed to have worked out.

Kid-web star slipped into the kcithen silenlty scouring the cupboards for some tasty food while evrerone was starting to mushy and junk.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 am
'Yeah i'ts just like sugar-rush times infinity except it's mushier and alot worse for ytour teeth' Spider-robin interjected flopping onto the sofa getting comfy comepletly ignroing the senitmental garabage going on.

Robin scowled at Spider-robin as he rudely entered. 'Well my daughter you've deffiantely matured' he smiled glad she was alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am
Athena got up and grabbed some water and drinked it while she was watching out a window.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 pm
"Hm, yes I have I guess," said Gemini glad to here that her fatehr said that. Then she saw Leo and Fortunna and saw Fortunna injured. She ran to Fortunna an said, "Oh, dear what happened?" she asked.

Fox as wellw ent up to her teammates and looked at Fortunna's legs, "Ooo, your legs are bacly scraped."

"I can heal that," said Gemini as she placed her hand on Fortunna's shoulder and healed her up. She than stood up and said, "There you go..." She than almost fell and hit the ground if Fox haven't caught her.

"Oh, no what happen to Gemini?" asked a worried mother Starfire.

"Oh, she just gets tired sometimes, its because of the black pearl in her heart. It drains her energy sometimes," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:21 pm
"Thanks," said Fortunna as she said it to Leo and than to Gemini. When she she sat on the couch she stood back up seeing Gemini her leader faint. "Huh, she goes threw alot," said Fortunna.

Then Rose helped Gemini onto the couch, "There you go Gemy."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:34 pm
Draco sat down beside Gemini. He began to stroke her hair. "Yeah. That black pearl is terrible. Turgon... I'd love to wringe his neck." He said.

Raven sighed. It was good to see Gemini again, but the information about the black pearl wasn't good.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games