Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:51 pm
Voldo looked at the kazekage/ sensei. "only that i am excited to learn jutsus" he said with enthusiasm. He didnt know weather he was going to learn earth or wind justsu but he didnt care. Anything the Kazekage could teach was a great honor. "Ummm.... Kazekage-sama, i was woundering if you could teach me earth justsu since you said yourself was also an earth user." he said in a polite tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:30 am
(( Read the shippuuden chapters where naruto learns about chakra elements from kakashi))
"Okay so then let's beging.
I would love to teach you jutsus but..
Well all jutsus require controll over certain element. This means that you msut be able to controll your main element before you can learn that type jutsus. Jutsus which you learned in academy are jutsus which do not require element attribute. When casting jutsu you do TWO things.
One you give the form of jutsu by creating structure from pure chakra.
Two you give the visual form and true strenght by using element chakra."
Ric explains showing some pictures at same time.

"When only using normal chakra the jutsu can only reach 50% from it's maxim potential. This means that by adding chakra attribute your jutsu powers up 50%" Ric says thn creating three clones.

"Because every element must be trained in it's own way we must split up like this." Ric says as two clones take some distance from the original one.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 am
((Okay and just to make sure none of you owns bloodline or demon right ?))

" okay so everyone of you will train with me at sam time." Ric says sam time with his clones.

Clone on Ric's right says:

"I will train You in wind element Voldo." He says.
Clone makes some hand signs.
Large mountain like earth piece grows from ground.
"Okay listen carefully! You will stand on here." clone says pointing down at the ground near the palce where the mountain rose from.
"I will release water jutsus at you, and you will cut them with only your chakra!" Clone says with demanding voice.
((This is the smae thing Naruto does in shippuuden we are just skipping some stuff xP))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clone on Ric's left starts to speak then.
"I will train you in water element." Clone says.
Clone makes some complicated hand signs which woren't thaught in academy.
A large sand pile appeared. The pile was covering about 5x5m area.
"Lsiten closely you will stand in center of this sand pile. I will use jutsus to warp it around you like coffin. Thn you will need to use your water chakra To soak the sand around you. When you soak it enough it will get too heavy and break. However if you don't soak it fast you will get killed.
The sand is very drie and will start after while draining water from your body. If too much of your bodys water get's drained... well it's not good thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ric then speaks.
"And i will train you Irou." Ric says
"Fire is little bit trickier element than others. If it's left alone it will destroy.
It' unlike any other element."
Ric draws a circel into ground.
"You will stand inside this circel. I will use wind to make leafs fly around the circel you must burn them with out touching them.

((Okay so veryone you must do this in 5 posts.
I don't mind how you do it but just train it for 5 posts.
Everybody will succeed in their last post.
After this we wil start the jutsus.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am
Stepping into the circl Irou's chakra began to flow when the leaves started circling i rou was able to create a small flame. Thinking that this task is simple is a huge mistake knowing that the kazeka is his sensie. Whith this in mind he through the flame and burnt one leaf. ((I need more power))  

Lord Deathmark

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 am
this time Irou felt an more chakra fllowing this time he created two flames and was able to burn three leavs ((better but i still need more))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 am
((Good good !! One thing if you want to make your charakter think something we use italics and starts !!
*Thinking comes here!!*
or
[i]Thinking comes here. [/i]

We use (()) When we speak in OOC
please start using italics or stars.))

You will i promise that...
"But you will need to do better than this!"  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:41 pm
Voldo stepeped up on the mound and smiled proudly. "OK, im ready" he said with enthusiasm. He watched as ther clone threw water at him. He was hit by the force of the water and knocked of the mound. He hit the gound with a thud. "oof" was all he managed to get out.

Voldo got up and steped up onto the mound again. This time he concentrated his chakra. He invisioned the chakra around his hand like a glove. He nodded to the clone of the kazekage and the clone threw water at him a second time. He thrusted his arm out in front of himself and the water splashed voldo but whent around his hand. well... at least i kept my hand dry this time. he thought to himself dripping wet.

[1/5]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 pm
Voldo stood on the platform and closed his eyes. He pictured his chakra coming out of his hand like a small shield or blade. He opened his eyes and nodded to the clone signaling for him to continue. He held his hand out in front of himself. And as the stream of water came at his he pushed his his strength into his hand. But the water spalshed right into him knocking him back to the ground a second time.

Voldo then he looked over and saw that the clone that was teaching the water element to one of the other genin was saying that the guy could die if he didnt do it fast enough. Fear for the other gening ran down his spine. "NO!, Kazekage-sama you don't realy intend to let him die trying this" he said in hysteria. The fear running through him was not for himself but for the other genin. "there has to be a safer way to teach that element!" he said in a stern voice. He no longer felt nervouse in front of the kazekage, which was a start for him. He knew that he couldnt let even the kazekage take such irresputable measures with mere kids/teens. He knew he was in no position the question the kazekage himself but somthing had to be done.

[2/5]  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:12 pm
Cresan nodded at the clone and stepped into the sand mound. His heart was beating rapidly because if he failed, he would die. Taking in a few deep breaths, he gave the clone permission to close the sand around him. In a sudden thumping sound, the sand encased Cresan. He knew he didn't have much time, so he began to gather chakra immediately.

The energy began to flow freely through his body, and Cresan began to focus on his bodily fluids. He could feel the water in every cell, every tissue... He had to be careful not to suck his vitals dry, so... He went for his skin cells first. Using his gathered chakra, he dragged the water out of his skin cells, and moved it into the sand, dampening it up as best he could. Some sand began to break, but he couldn't hold his breath much longer.

Frustrated with himself, he forced more and more water out, focusing on his front area. If he could free that up, then he was good to go. Cresan could feel his skin becoming almost unbearably dry... At least I won't die from it. Using my skin was a good idea. After about 10 more seconds of aggravated soaking, he thrust his head forward to reveal a foot wide window.

This isn't going to last long, so this breath better count! Cresan took in a huge breath, and the sand covered up his hole... But that forced it to get a little thinner... But not much. Nonetheless he continued to soak and break his sand prison using the last of his skin cell water. He let the water spread as much as it could, but it wasn't enough.

He needed more water, and fast.

[1/5]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:28 am
Concentraiting even harder Irou begins to remember the day in the academy when we had to make the metal shine. *The metal was warm on that day* the memory of the warmthe was still in his mind focusing on the task at hand the flame grew more powerful. The flame began to get to hot so Irou through the flame and hit three rows of leavs. Thats when he noticed the leavs were getting closer.  

Lord Deathmark

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:11 am
((But hey it's they can't really die if they don't choose to do so xP Because this is rool playing it's up to them will they succeed or not. THis way it's more interesting : P))

The clone training Voldo:
"You shouldn't worry about others...
The risk is just as big for all of you.
If you fail too much the water will crush you.."

Clone training Cresan:
Come on... i know that you can do this..
Or at least i hope so....

Ric

Hmm so he finally noticed ...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:31 am
My god I'm an idiot for going along with this. That was all Cresan could think about as he frantically searched for a safe water source... Using his own body was no good anymore. Taking water from anywhere else would prove fatal, even if he could get out of here. Stupid, stupid, stupid! There's gotta be something!--

Right then he realized it. Although the air was dry and so was the sand, there was always ground water! He just had to find it first. He gathered more pure chakra, and send it straight down into the sand below him. He kept going through the tiny pebbles until he hit something more fluid. Could it be water? It has to! I can move it around with my chakra! Yes!

Using all of his strength, he used all of the chakra he could muster... In one huge upward motion, the water Cresan had found began coming up through the sand, trickling out below Cresan. Elated, he used the first water to replenish his skin... He had a huge urge to itch it, it was so dry. He dragged the rest of the water below him up to the top of the sand coffin, soaking it as much as he could. He was getting tired, and needed air soon.

[2/5]  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am
((i know, im just playing my characters part)))

Voldo got back on the mound and looked at the kazekage. "Im not worried about a little water pressure. That i can handel" he said in a stern voice. Obviously the Sensei had underestimated him. He smiled evily. and nodded to the clone to try again. He held his hand ready and focused his charkra around his hand feeling it rush around his arm.

As the water came at voldo Voldo thrusted his arm out at the water releasing his chakra in a burst. The water whent around Voldo's arm keeping most of him dry. He almost lost his balance but he quickly regained it.

Voldo looked at the ground and smirked. I am very close, Just a couple more shots. he thought to himself as he thought out his next try.

[3/5]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 am
((No peoples aren't posting.
I really can't help it but everyone must go trough element training. I did it too and trust me it was lot harder than it's to you guys xP))  

3Rton

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:29 pm
Cresan could feel the water at his hands, but no higher than that. Surely compacted sand that was worth about 5 by 5 meters would require a lot of water. He's testing my affinity for drawing massive amounts of water, and how well I can put it to use. But this is really an interesting way to do it...

He could feel the rest of the ground water far below him; he just had to pull it up as best he could. As more water rushed up below Cresan, he realized that he was sinking into the wet sand. Not good... I need to redirect the water before I have two problems! In a feat fueled purely by will, Cresan swept away the water that was below him, leaving dry and stable sand behind. He imagined a river diffusing through the sand, from the source to the surface to his right.

This indirect drawing of water gave him a genius idea. If I can create a momentum in the water, and then build pressure as the water flows up to the surface, I could explode the water onto my sand coffin! Relying on his adrenaline-fueled will, Cresan began to build an energetic flow of chakra in the ground water, creating an upward flow of water. At the surface, he had his chakra flow inwards on a growing bulge that the two forces had created. He released some of the pressure on the side opposite him so the bulge would expand away from him; he didn't want that threat repeated.

He let the bulge grow, knowing that he needed a lot of water in order to have complete success. Not all of the fountaining water would come to soak his coffin, even with direction from his chakra. He was much to inexperienced to completely control such a volitile rush of water.

[3/5]  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces