Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, yes, that's how it's done. This isn't the motivational poster thread, right?

I know, I know, that's why I wanted to ask.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:49 pm
Zombie 1: I demand satisfaction!
Guard: Good god! A Zed with individuality!  

Bruno van Hellsing

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 pm
Capcom Employee: Look, we're sorry about laying you all off, but theres just no need for zombies anymore.
Zombie 2: Hey, you don't have a family to feed, and brains are awfully expensive.
Capcom employee: I did hear Capcom's looking for zombies for the Dead Rising game...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Wesker: Satisfaction? Didn't I already pay all of you to stay out of the game? Besides you zombies are so wild, the parasites are much easier to control.
Zombie 2: Sure you did but...what the hell is that?!
*Carlos drives the truck just like in the movie.*
Carlos: LEEEEROOOYYYY JINKINS!

((Hold on it was Carlos right? Their hair styles in the movie are so damn messed up I can't tell the difference))  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:24 pm
*Offscreen* Naive: Sire! The zombie peasants are requesting for satisfaction. What are we to do, my liege?!
Sire: Give thee thy zombie peasants satisfaction, what ho!
Naive: As you command, your lordyness! Naive of the Naive, give thee thy zombie peasants satisfaction!
Naive of the Naive: Your wish is my command, your majesty servant! *Pops in Satisfaction*

...Bum bum bum bum PUSH ME bum bum bum AND THEN JUST TOUCH ME bum bum bum bum UNTIL I CAN GET bum bum bum MY SATISFACTION, SATISFACTION...

Zombie 2: What be thy satisfaction?
Zombie 1: I just wanted no more taxes!
Zombie 2: Let me lay down my law then...Eh hem! I DEMAND A DIFFERENT KIND OF SATISFACTION!

Sire: *Sigh* Oh, what's a king to do? Pop in the remix.

Yeah, that just happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Stranger to Paradise
*Offscreen* Naive: Sire! The zombie peasants are requesting for satisfaction. What are we to do, my liege?!
Naive: As you command, your lordyness! Naive of the Naive, give thee thy zombie peasants satisfaction!
Naive of the Naive: Your wish is my command, your majesty servant! *Pops in Satisfaction*

...Bum bum bum bum PUSH ME bum bum bum AND THEN JUST TOUCH ME bum bum bum bum UNTIL I CAN GET bum bum bum MY SATISFACTION, SATISFACTION...

Zombie 2: Let me lay down my law then...Eh hem! I DEMAND A DIFFERENT KIND OF SATISFACTION!

Wow I gotta say yours is really funny.  

Alkaizer87

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:12 pm
Alkaizer87
Stranger to Paradise

Especially if you know the song. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Stranger to Paradise

Sadly I don't  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:35 am
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Stranger to Paradise

Sadly I don't

Listen to it, Alkaizer. It will make the joke that much funnier. And thanks for the applause.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:56 pm
Alkaizer87
Wesker: Satisfaction? Did I already pay all of you to stay out of the game? Besides you zombies are so wild, the parasites are much easier to control.

((Hold on it was Carlos right? Their hair styles in the movie are so damn messed up I can't tell the difference))

Lol, that one made me laugh. blaugh  

Vankala

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 am
Vankala
Alkaizer87
Wesker: Satisfaction? Didn't I already pay all of you to stay out of the game? Besides you zombies are so wild, the parasites are much easier to control.

Lol, that one made me laugh. blaugh
Thanks, I was remembering how carlos does the truck sacrafice himself thing in that movie. I had to put that one in. Edit: I edited the origianl since Inoticed a typo It's supposedto say didn't  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:12 pm
Zombie: I DEMAND SATISFACTION!
CAPCOM OFFICIAL: I AM SORRY, BUT THE MAN YOU SEEK, SHINJI MIKAMI, CALLED IN SICK TODAY!!! WE WILL HOWEVER DIVULGE TO YOU HIS CURRENT RESIDENTIAL WHEREABOUTS!
Zombie Horde: YEAHHHH!!!  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 pm
You know what? No matter how many more entries I get, nothing's gonna beat Alkaizer. That Leeroy Jenkins line killed me. Post your pic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:47 pm
Thanks Bio. Ok, I couldn't find any other one that was more open for ideas, so here it is.

User Image

Ganados: Strike! Strike!  

Alkaizer87

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:09 am
Ganados: Strike! Strike!

Black guy in the far back: It's like I always say.
Other Black Guy in the far back What?
BGITFB: Never trust Whitey with a gun.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games