Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:59 pm

Anthenor
Andurael laughed a bit and with a smile took the kitten away from Kiae. "Come with me. I'll give you some yarn to play with." The Warder walked off to his horse and was soon out of site.

The Warder was not typical either. He was gentle, not a trait often seen in Warders. Together they seemed to fit each other nicely, an uncommon Aes'Sedai and an un uncommon Warder. They were like counter parts. "He is odd too. It's refreshing."

"We've been called lots of things, odd especially," Kiae replied cheerfully, laughing at the thought of the pair being 'refreshing'. "Hand Andurael anything cute and cuddly, and he's putty in your hands. Light, I hope our enemies never find that out!" she said in mock horror.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Color Me Fubar

"We've been called lots of things, odd especially," Kiae replied cheerfully, laughing at the thought of the pair being 'refreshing'. "Hand Andurael anything cute and cuddly, and he's putty in your hands. Light, I hope our enemies never find that out!" she said in mock horror.
"The enemy would rather hold something like hostage. He seems too smart to fall for such a thing anyway. My former self was mush like he is, only more childish." The despair was radiating from him now. "When I say no one is left of my family it is because my former life was consumed with their bodies. I am not in need of a little happiness, I still feel that from time to time. I am in need of a rebirth. A new life."

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:20 pm

Anthenor
"The enemy would rather hold something like hostage. He seems too smart to fall for such a thing anyway. My former self was mush like he is, only more childish." The despair was radiating from him now. "When I say no one is left of my family it is because my former life was consumed with their bodies. I am not in need of a little happiness, I still feel that from time to time. I am in need of a rebirth. A new life."

"That's why I became an Aes Sedai," Kiae admitted. "I had a hard life when I was young, once my talent for Healing became known. I was taken to the White Tower by force, and ran away in fear. A lot of things happened after that, and I realized I needed to change myself. And the only way for me was to become an Aes Sedai."
She looked a little embarassed, but shrugged with a smile. "Light only knows why Andurael decided to let me Bond him. It was his idea, you know."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Color Me Fubar
"That's why I became an Aes Sedai," Kiae admitted. "I had a hard life when I was young, once my talent for Healing became known. I was taken to the White Tower by force, and ran away in fear. A lot of things happened after that, and I realized I needed to change myself. And the only way for me was to become an Aes Sedai."
She looked a little embarassed, but shrugged with a smile. "Light only knows why Andurael decided to let me Bond him. It was his idea, you know."
((Despair isn't too much fun to RP. So I want to warp this part of his story up quickly))"I can already see three good reasons." He almost smiled with that thought. Almost, as much as it was painful to be in this state he wanted to-something even worse has happened to himself and his eyes near went wide at this discovery. He liked this state. He needed to shake this fast before he stayed like this forever.

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Anthenor
((Despair isn't too much fun to RP. So I want to warp this part of his story up quickly))"I can already see three good reasons." He almost smiled with that thought. Almost, as much as it was painful to be in this state he wanted to-something even worse has happened to himself and his eyes near went wide at this discovery. He liked this state. He needed to shake this fast before he stayed like this forever.

(I'm for that!)
"Three?" Kiae asked in confusion. She thought and counted on her fingers, her lips moving silently, but she only got one. "I attract small, cuddly things?" she guessed with a grin.
She saw his face twist oddly, and tilted her head as she inspected him with knowing eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(I'm for that!)
"Three?" Kiae asked in confusion. She thought and counted on her fingers, her lips moving silently, but she only got one. "I attract small, cuddly things?" she guessed with a grin.
She saw his face twist oddly, and tilted her head as she inspected him with knowing eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked.
"I don't know if you've been manipulating me or if you really are legitimate. Either way you seem to be my only hope for a new life."He hoped that first part didn't offend her. "I am too accustomed to existing like this." It humbling to admit this before a stranger, but his pride died soon after his family.

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:57 pm

Anthenor
"I don't know if you've been manipulating me or if you really are legitimate. Either way you seem to be my only hope for a new life."He hoped that first part didn't offend her. "I am too accustomed to existing like this." It humbling to admit this before a stranger, but his pride died soon after his family.

"How am I manipulating you?" Kiae asked, slightly offended and allowing a small amount of Aes Sedai pride into her tone. "Not all Aes Sedai are manipulative witches like before," she added, her voice slightly softer.
She wondered what he meant by the comment of her being his only hope, and tried to puzzle it out, wondering if Andurael knew.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

"How am I manipulating me?" Kiae asked, slightly offended and allowing a small amount of Aes Sedai pride into her tone. "Not all Aes Sedai are manipulative witches like before," she added, her voice slightly softer.
She wondered what he meant by the comment of her being his only hope, and tried to puzzle it out, wondering if Andurael knew.
((You 'manipulating you' right)) "Right. It's hard to get over that still. Plus I'm used to being manipulated." He guessed the typical 'Tar'Valon Witch'--he always hated that term. Even though they did manipulate everything and everyone they could they did a lot of good for the world in the age before.--was disappearing. "For now I'll follow you and Andurael until."

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:16 pm

Anthenor
((You 'manipulating you' right)) "Right. It's hard to get over that still. Plus I'm used to being manipulated." He guessed the typical 'Tar'Valon Witch'--he always hated that term. Even though they did manipulate everything and everyone they could they did a lot of good for the world in the age before.--was disappearing. "For now I'll follow you and Andurael until."

(Be quiet! I'll go fix it...)
"Until when?" she asked, hoping she wasn't pressing too hard. "Although we don't mind, we're always looking for company that talks," Kiae added cheerfully.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:41 pm

Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(Be quiet! I'll go fix it...)
"Until when?" she asked, hoping she wasn't pressing too hard. "Although we don't mind, we're always looking for company that talks," Kiae added cheerfully.
Anthenor looked up at the sky then back down to Kiae. "Until I know it's right to move on." He looked at her with a deep, serious look.

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Anthenor
Anthenor looked up at the sky then back down to Kiae. "Until I know it's right to move on." He looked at her with a deep, serious look.

"That sounds like as good a reason as any," she agreed with a nod, meeting his gaze calmly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Color Me Fubar

"That sounds like as good a reason as any," she agreed with a nod, meeting his gaze calmly.
"By the way." He paused and looked back to Cobain. "Who is that fellow tied who had his family killed too?"

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 pm

Anthenor
"By the way." He paused and looked back to Cobain. "Who is that fellow tied who had his family killed too?"

"Just an insane stalker," Kiae told him calmly, not even sparing a glance at Cobain. "He almost burned us to death in a barn due to his stupidty, I lost the only lead I had on the New Order because of it. That's all."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:12 pm

Color Me Fubar

"Just an insane stalker," Kiae told him calmly, not even sparing a glance at Cobain. "He almost burned us to death in a barn due to his stupidty, I lost the only lead I had on the New Order because of it. That's all."
With a bit of a laugh. "You seem to have a problem then. Why haven't you bonded with Air? Or are one whose taken the oaths?"

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:17 pm

Anthenor
With a bit of a laugh. "You seem to have a problem then. Why haven't you bonded with Air? Or are one whose taken the oaths?"

"Oaths?" Kiae repeated, trying to figure out which ones he meant. The oaths she had taken when she was Raised to the Ajah? Of course she had.
"I just don't feel like wasting my energy on him, when Andurael can tie him up easily. It's more fun, besides," she decided.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games