Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:55 pm
[[Rofl. -isazombie-]]

Nana's eyes fluttered open, her head moving up and down. She looked up at the sleeping 'Panther' and smiled.
"Naoki..." She whispered in his ear.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:00 am
Erika had walked into the room, wrapped in a towel seeming not to notice Hiroshi sitting on the bed.
He heard a stifled squeel from in the closet.
"I guess she likes having new clothes.." He mumbled to himself, smiling.

[Fail... T____T Sorry I'm taking forvever.. I'm watching teh olympics biggrin ]]
---
Kazou had finally made up his mind.
He was going to buy a wife.
As he pulled up to the apartment complex, he checked the address. It was the right place.
This one looks nicer than other ones I've been to. Much nicer than the place I got Akihiro from.. Kazou had previous called the manager, and he'd said he'd have a couple girls ready for him to chose from.
--
There were two other girls that sat in the manager's waiting office as well as Amaya herself.
There was a possibility she could be bought.
"Okay.. you two, sit up and don't fidget." Yagama instrusted them.
Amaya nodded, doing as he told.
The two other girls were older, Amaya didn't recognize them.
The three of them watched intently as the buyer walked into the building, then into Yagama's office and sat down.
Kazou wanted to be in and out. He hated places like this.
"Sir?" Kazou asked.
"Call me Yagama, please." He said, casually.
"Alright.. I called here earlier. We discussed a price in advance. I'm just here to well.. pick up I guess you'd say. Here." Kazou handed him the check.
Kazou stood, examining the three girls.
There were two, looking rather alike, then a younger one, 16 or so. She would do.
"What's you name, miss?" He asked Amaya.
"I'm Amaya, Sir." She responded, smiling.
Kazou nodded, and held out of his hand.
"Alright, come with me then." He said slightly.
I can't believe it... I'm finally being bought.. what I've been waiting my whole life for.. it's over... I'm out of this place... but Kohana.. I'll hate to leave her here...I wish I could take her with me. Amaya thought, as he led her to the door.
"Thank you, Yagama." Kazou said, leading Amaya out of the building. He took her suitcase and put in into the back seat, as she sat down in the front seat.
Kazou closed her door, and then walked around the car, gettin in on the driver's side.
"So, Amaya. I heard you go to the high school nearby?" Kazou asked.
She nodded. "Yes."
"Hmm.. I wonder if my slave knows you. We'll have to see once we get home." Kazou said, his house was a couple block away. Out of the ghetto part of town.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:06 am
[[WTF?! No it is NOT the next day. You can't just do that.. My characters aren't in a right place for a time skip so no. It's the same day.
And since when the hell was it late at night? It's like 5-6ish..]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 am
[[ SQUEEL! X3 CYUUUUTE.]]

Naoki smiled, but put a finger to her lips, and kissed her on the forehead. "I'll put on some clothes and make us some tea...or would you prefer coffee? Either is fine with me..." Naoki was still rather indecisive when asked "tea or coffee?" He'd usually respond with "surprise me", bit it seemed whoever asked him was too lazy enough to make him tea, so he'd usually settle for black coffee. But it didn't matter, he always kept a few sugar cubes handy enough to make it sweet. That reminded him of a coworker that called him "Pony" for eating sugar cubes like a horse. He was a funny kind of guy.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 am
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[[WTF?! No it is NOT the next day. You can't just do that.. My characters aren't in a right place for a time skip so no. It's the same day.
And since when the hell was it late at night? It's like 5-6ish..]]
[[WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!~ Before people start to get angry, let's just make it so that each set of characters as their own time so things don't get really confusing. Okay? ^ ^lll]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:14 am
Nana smiled and got up from bed, frowning when she saw she was only in her bra. She blushed and quickly put on a pair of his boxers. She slid his shirt on over it.
"I'll go make us some tea..Kay?" She asked, opening the door.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am
[[I mean, in lyke, Vamp Manor, there really isn't a time...so...]]

[[Lul, Hiroshi's on the bed?! rofl ]]

[[Sorry, dunno what to post for Erika. Dx ]]
_______

Aki had known that it would only be a matter of time before his master Kazuo decided a wife. He thought that a wife would probably good for Kazuo, maybe let him relax a little. He knew nothing of the wife that Kazuo was buying, and so, it would be the luck of the draw. Or, the luck of Aki.
He smiled lightly and welcomed home his master and the new wife when they arrived in the door. "Welcome home, Master." He bowed, straightening his spine and froze. The smile dropped from his face as if someone threw a vase on a hard surface.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:17 am
He laughed," Or you could put on my clothes and make me tea. Hah hah, yeah." He grinned slightly as she left the room and he got dressed for the day. He decided with a more 'Western' look than what he wore yesterday. Casual blue jeans and a form-fitting black long-sleeved shirt would do for him as he slipped them on and fixed the messy bed the two had slept in.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:20 am
[[GAH! I have to get off.. Dang, Parents.
Well I'll post tomorrow morning if I can.. if not.. tomorrow night...
Have Erika come out in the night gown and say something like "AMMAI SECKCEE?" LMAO.
Or be all like "OH.. I didn't even notice you were in here, Hiroshi.." It a walk in closet with a door so.. just say she changed in there.. xd ]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am
[[I R Gunna Dai.]]

Nana smiled, rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen.
She put boiling water on the stove, waiting until it boiled. When it did finally she poured it into two cups with teabags inside.
She waited while they steeped, then put two sugar cubes in hers and 4 in Kurohyou's, seeing as he liked sugar so much.
She sipped hers carefully, walking back up the stairs.
When she got into his room she was a little disappointed that he had clothes on, it was apparent on her face.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am
[[xDD LULz. I know it wouldn't be good, but what if she changed right in front of him and didn't even notice.
Lulz.]]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:28 am
[[xD Lul. Nana's like "]: Whut? No fanservice?"]]

"Oh, thank you," He said, kissing her cheek lightly and taking one of the cups from her hands. He took a sip and gave an approving nod. "How'd you know I put in four...?"
[[Srsly, a cousin of mine, Jonathon puts in 9! xDD NO JOKE!]]
"Even with coworkers, those idiots never really realize when I specify things..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:29 am
Nana smiled, sitting on his bed.
"Well you're fond of sugar.." She said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:32 am
"Well," He began, also sitting on his bed, but shifted positions so that Nana was now sitting in his lap. "I like it when people pay attention. If I say 'no sugar', and people put in sugar, they're idiots. I didn't specify anything for this case, but you did excellently without me having to tell you. Congratulations." He chuckled and kissed her cheek.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games