Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:24 am
Phanari
::whimper:: I think they're cute.

nvr said they werent babe...i jst found it humorous. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
::whimper:: I think they're cute.

nvr said they werent babe...i jst found it humorous. ^_^

ALL HAIL THE PIXEL BOOBIES!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:06 pm
Im at a lose of subject here....
*insert indulging topical conversation here*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 pm
Yeah, I can't really think of much to say either. Except this:

On Battlestar, the characters can say any curse word in the english language. But they can't say ********, so the writers replaced it with frak. Why does TV do that? If you have one, why not the rest?  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:16 am
Phanari

On Battlestar, the characters can say any curse word in the english language. But they can't say ********, so the writers replaced it with frak. Why does TV do that? If you have one, why not the rest?

because the world is full of hypocritical evangelistic assholes that want to govern what other ppl do...i realized that way back when i wuz a kid...and ever since then i have hated everyone...until they make themselves worthy in my eyes...then my ties of friendship are nvr stronger...and i think they are so strong as a kind of balance....i have no ties to strangers so to make up for it the ties i do have to ppl are increased...like in SoT everything has a balance...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

because the world is full of hypocritical evangelistic assholes that want to govern what other ppl do...i realized that way back when i wuz a kid...and ever since then i have hated everyone...until they make themselves worthy in my eyes...then my ties of friendship are nvr stronger...and i think they are so strong as a kind of balance....i have no ties to strangers so to make up for it the ties i do have to ppl are increased...like in SoT everything has a balance...

And that's the way it should be.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i wish more ppl thought like you do...
most ppl call me an emotionless a*****e who thinks only of himself...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:03 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

i wish more ppl thought like you do...
most ppl call me an emotionless a*****e who thinks only of himself...

No, that's Krystal. Not you at all.  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:39 pm
what you say makes sense to me neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:26 pm
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:37 am
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.

i wuz gonna say different...lol
most ppl look at me and say "What the ******** are you babbling about?!"
.....the only thing worse than that is when my mother has an arguement with me and since she knows i debate and argue alot she will jst lead me in the arguement to something completely off subject...and when im in the zone like that i dont realize what she is doing...it makes me mad...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:52 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.

.....the only thing worse than that is when my mother has an arguement with me and since she knows i debate and argue alot she will jst lead me in the arguement to something completely off subject...and when im in the zone like that i dont realize what she is doing...it makes me mad...

I hate it when I try to make a point and all people see is the really small picture, and you're trying to get them to focus on the big picture and understand your point. Get out of their own stupidity and realize they're in a two-sided coversation, not one-sided.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:47 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.

I hate it when I try to make a point and all people see is the really small picture, and you're trying to get them to focus on the big picture and understand your point. Get out of their own stupidity and realize they're in a two-sided coversation, not one-sided.

i know jst what you mean...if i ever start to do that plz notify me...i tend to go off into um...rambles...yea rambles if somone doesnt liek you know...real me back to the point...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:45 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.

i know jst what you mean...if i ever start to do that plz notify me...i tend to go off into um...rambles...yea rambles if somone doesnt liek you know...real me back to the point...

Will do. But you're a pretty good conversationalist for the most part.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:16 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Creepy.

Will do. But you're a pretty good conversationalist for the most part.

yea but i jst go off in tangeants sometimes...i accidentally told some really embarassing stories to this one guy online while playing WoW...
i didnt even realize what i wuz typing to him and then he got mad at me and left my party...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff