Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Susumu leans forwards and looks at Kit "so whats going on kit?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm

kit flashed Susumu a smile. "Well i was wondering if you knew a futoon i had heard about in the archives. it didn't really describe it so i was wondering if you knew about it?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:29 pm

"I know many fuuton's, which one are you intrigued about?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:31 pm

sits and listens "what is a fuuton"

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 pm

"The wind gale palm. I suppose you have heard it." Kit looked at Susumu with his regularly cheerful eye's. "All the archives told me was to concentrate chakra to your hand and release. I was hoping you could elaborate." Kit turns to Teddy. "A futton is a wind jutsu. Just like a katon is a fire or suiton is a water jutsu."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:34 pm

"ah that move" Susumu leans back once again "the reason it is so vague in the description is because it was once banned, for its destructive nature is quite a sight to see" Susumu's eyebrow raises "you probably want to learn it yes?"

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:38 pm

"I am not going to lie yes i want to learn it." Kit had reason to beat around the bush. He wanted the jutsu for his arsenal. "So i guess you know it, Are you willing to teach me?" Kit was a little on the edge of his seat for his answer.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 pm

"Well yes I know the move, my sharingan copied it from Angel a long time ago, if I remember correctly it is the first move I ever copied" Susumu smiles to kit "I will teach it to you, follow me" Without anymore of a warning Susumu back tumbles out her window and backflips out, landing on the grass below she walks out to a nearby treeline making sure to be well out of the way of any buildings or important river flows.

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Kit gived Teddy a smile. "Hey you might want to watch this." kit jumped out of the window and followed Susumu to her location. "So i will be practicing on trees." Kit looks over with a confused face, But none the less he was happy.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:53 pm

"sort of..." Susumu looks over at Kit with a sly smile."but actions speak louder than words so watch closely" she then preforms a couple handseals and thrusts her open palm outwards towards the tree line a great surge of wind blasts through an area of trees ripping and shredding through a whole clearing. Susumu's hair blows violently behind her as the output of the wind and it's sheer power are exhibited, making a line of cracked and broken trees in the forest. Reppushou - Gale Wind Palm

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Kit watched the hand sighns and memorized them. He was sent flying backwards from the force of the wind flying all around. He lifts his head and smiles. "Now i deffinatly have to learn it, Mind if i ask what the baisic's are?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:57 pm

teddy jumps out the window to watch and teddy realized that there is nothing to land on "on snap"

teddy_byakuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 pm

"hmm how to describe it..." Susumu smiles as a tree cracks from being severly damages and falls to the ground, "Collect your wind chakra in your arm, the amount you will need to collect may seem a bit excessive but trust me you need it. As you thrust your arm outwards, you also thrust your chakra completely to your palm and discharge it all at the apex, when your arm is completely extended" She nods "think of it kind of like a funnel, as you start you will barely be able to put a cut in a tree most likely with time though you will be able to focus it as I did"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:00 am

The air around the office cooled as Jack entered the room.
He bowed at the people in the room and then looked around.
"Dearest kage may I speak with you..." he trailed off as he noticed them training.
"sorry for my abrupt entrance please do go on I can wait"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 am

Zann walked to Susumu's office, after witnessing the new fuuton. He was interested, he's never seen this jutsu before and made a mental note to look for it in the archives later. Standing a distance away from Jack, he waited outside patiently for his turn to speak with Susumu, hands in pockets and staring out of the window to the village.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games